The white man's jewel

>The white man's jewel is being brainwashed and corrupted by the Jews into allying with the enemy

How does that make you feel Sup Forums, having your beautiful women influenced by kike media to race mix with lower level humans?

Where did it all go wrong?

as if white men are any better

How many times does this have to be debunked?

Honestly the white race is hosed, the end goal of what's left of the race should be human extinction.

You can not deny that the level of interracial propaganda has increased dramatically in just the last couple of years.

You can not honestly believe that spamming that info graph is going to stop women from pursuing niggers and shitskins

>decries jews and the their media degeneracy
>posts a picture of a polack masquerading as a viking

white people have been losing since the 1900s began

people still think that there is some sort of hope. this will continue over the course of decades by outsiders loyal to their tribe that want to destroy us. it will be such a slow and steady process that there will be nothing we can do to stop it.

>You can not deny that the level of interracial propaganda has increased dramatically in just the last couple of years.
You're right, I don't. I just pointed out that it's not white women who are most effected by this.

>You can not honestly believe that spamming that info graph is going to stop women from pursuing niggers and shitskins
You're right, I don't. Retarded assumption.

How does it feel to witness the decline of the white race?

Living with other races is not genocide, multi-racial relationships are not gnocide. Whites are not going anywhere

>We fucked up so everyone else has to die
hue

wrong on both accounts asshole

>used to control 100% of a democracy

>now control 50% of democracy

>blacks and other non-white genes mixing into population over time

NO GENOCIDE HERE AT ALL FOLKS MOVE ALONG

democracy
then introducing a million ways to cut fertility rates

Why didn't you outvote pro-immigration parties then?

White men forgot to control their women.
Jews realized this and took their places + people need to fight something, so here's the plan: women vs men, young vs old, black vs white, muslims vs humans, people vs people.
in real life that's not as big as pol makes it look like, but it is a seed

where's this image from

How long until whites die out?

>>blacks and other non-white genes mixing into population
Nothing wrong with having black kids, stormcuck

you fucking moron even realize the picture you posted is total brainwashing too?

I read she's a closet lesbian and adopted black babies.

The future

nope

The shit you see on Facebook

Please explain?

2nd-wave feminism, which was specifically anti-family, anti-commitment, etc. They were the "bra-burner" types, and offshoots of hippies.

Funny how most of the hippies either died or ended up as bums, while all the straightlace boy scouts actually have retirement plans now.

Are there even niggresses in Russia for you to fug, outside of a rare token at a strip club or whorehouse?

If you had to actually live around niggers in large groups, you wouldn't be a fan.

kill yourself scum bag piece of shit

>bolshevist advocates race mixing

wew, what a surprise...

Funny thing is the woman in he photo is Ukranian and not Nordic LMAO.

Who let the sub-human Bolsheviks back to Russia? You need to be fucking gassed faggot mongoloid.

>white man's jewel
>jewel
>JEWel
They can have it.

I'm a social democrat. German citizen of Russian heritage, wife is a ethnic German of Prussian Saxony origin, two kids of our own, one from Nepal and one from Eretria.

oh....my....god

> one from Nepal and one from Eretria

Absolutely disgusting. Remove yourself. WTF is a degenerate like yourself doing in Sup Forums

Why have you not committed suicide yet?

Old colonialist tradition to pick up some savage kids and make them decent members of the European Civilization, no white guilt or nu/liberal/ bullshit. I've been on Sup Forums for a long time. I oppose mass surveillance, Islam and Judaism, mass migration, low IQ migration, any non high income or exceptional talent(cinema, opera, nuclear) migration. I also support muh guns, eugenics and genetic research and unlimited freedom of speech.

kek, at least two of your offspring will be easy to identify

Cultural Marxism is in every party, even in conservative parties.

AfD is the only good choice. Merkel should be hanged

AfD is the only choice we have, but the real deal would be a party that questions our constitution and will get rid of it.

AfD questions it. Especially who made it to Bundesrepublik stays part

The problem is, if Art. 146 is invoked we need judges that ar on our site since it is in dispute if a new constitution could abolish the essence of Art. 1-20 of the current constitution.

I wish they didn't fuck up Bismarck's Deutschland by getting into a stupid war. What a country it was

War was inevitable at that point

>the weak should fear the strong