Colin Kaepernick

Sup Forums retards will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="Jerry Rice"&src=tren
theunhivedmind.com/UHM/colin-kaepernick-is-a-jew-stirring-up-a-race-war-agenda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers dont matter

oh cool another thread to sage. have any of your friends at crt been redpilled yet? i bet you are starting to question your own beliefs. don't worry you'll be one of us soon.

Kaepercuck BTFO kek

Black lives don't matter though

Niggers truly don't matter. And they know it.

What a waste of time, money, and energy trying to civilize them

This is the most triggered reverde squbblie I have ever seen
10/10 amused me greatly

Hi /leftypol/. Have a sage.

Literally you

Also
>HURRR DURRR SAGE EVERYTHING THAT GOES AGAINST MY RETARDED BELIEFS!

>cop uniform
Literally where would you buy this unless there's a security store in your area?

Fucking dumbasses.

>litterally you

Alsl
>niggers still don"t matter unless a cop or a white man kills or assualts them

Does anyone have that one neckbeard from the hands up don't shoot protest with the assassins creed shirt? Can't find it.

Hi OP.

I'm going to explain to you why cops shoot so many black people. I'll try to explain this in the most simple manner possible, like I would to a child, so that way you can understand what I'm telling you.

You see young man, black people commit the greatest number of crimes of any minority group. They are personally responsible for 54% of the gun related violence in our country despite being only 10% of the US population.

Police officers see the worst of humanity every single day. Unfortunately people who deal with blacks on a daily basis are also forced to see their bad side, and this makes them extremely wary and jumpy around so called African Americans.

I'm not saying the police are justified in killing innocent blacks, but this is why it happens. The black community is filled with out of control crime and violence. The black community takes no responsibility for it and often blames the situation on someone else.

This is why cops shoot blacks. Because they're scared. Because they know how black people behave. Black people are the reason why so many blacks get shot by cops.

/thread

hmmm... that really made me think

>that late ass lazy bump because your baity thread is shit teir
Maybe she is just not that into your thread?

>posting old ben garrison
>totally not a Sup Forumsock that has been here for atleast a year and a half whose troll fu is weak

Apply yourself. Besides the butthurt reverse squibbly

>LET ME POST A PICTURE OF THIS GUY THAT WAS OUT SIDE A TRUMP RALLY WHO HAS BAD TEETH!
thats body shaming senpai

costume store

also you can just kinda buy cop uniforms, 90% of them are assembled from commercially-available clothes anyway

I enjoyed this thoroughly.... Not because it offended me, or because it joked my stance using satire... But because it's all true... Except for the "so what if I'm unemployed" that's a libtard Bernie supporter quote.

I also like the fact that you're able to recite our views.... The transformation has begun

>hey bro your shit is bait there is a 90% you are not a shitlib progressive and could probably do better without any effort
>still posts shit bait in a shitty bait thread
Okay you have a goodnight autismo

Because it's technically illegal to own an actual police uniform if you're not a cop.

And, even if it were legal, who the fuck would want to own such a thing to wear around?

>WHERE'S YOUR OUTRAGE BECAUSE CRIMINAL NIGGER GOT SHOT BEING CRIMINAL???
>YOU DONT UNDERSTAND KAPERDICKS' REASONS YOU BIGOT!!!

You liberal retards make a great case for genocide of anyone left of center politically, don't you?

When niggers get mad about something they go ape shit nigger crazy. White people burn a jersey in peaceful protest

Not an argument.

>when your favorite god tier athlete is woke
Don't touch him libshits.

Are you going to answer any of the question and present an argument or are you just going to post another picture only...

Forgot the train of salt that's following.

twitter.com/search?q="Jerry Rice"&src=tren

'you're upset about the wrong things' i.e. 'you have the wrong opinions' ergo 'my leftist opinions are the correct ones, shitlord'

typical

Did the American flag shoot the man resisting arrest?
no?
Did the American Flag have anything to do with that assholes riches he amassed?
A bit.

He took a stand over dumb shit and thought he had public sway, the bench has more sway over him.

If you lined up every Black Lives Matter member and shot them, would it effect your life in any way?

I was trying to think of anything that I would lose at all and I just couldn't. Do these people teach classes, do they patrol the streets as police? Do they plow fields? Do they transport goods? Do they fix homes or keep the electricity and water running?

No. Not a one. They are just chanting, useless eaters shitting up the world demanding a bigger piece of the prosperity they had no hand in making.

Fuck these niggers.

How about encouraging niggers to stop omitting crimes, instead of telling them it's okay to loot and assault more?

>get a police uniform
>police arrest you for stealing government property
>butchu din du nuffin cuz
thanks but no

Philandobro was the only one of these cases where he legitimately dindu nuffin. I feel bad that he died.

>blacks think white people keep cop uniforms in their homes
You can't make this shit up damn

Why did Ben Garrison draw himself as the user?

What's the deal with poo-in-loos and rape/manslaughter?

aight boys pack it up looks like he doesn't want to try and refute anything, just post memes.

oy vey

theunhivedmind.com/UHM/colin-kaepernick-is-a-jew-stirring-up-a-race-war-agenda/

>(((Tim Wise)))

every time

Those jerseys are like $60 there's no way he ran out and bought one just to burn it.

He already had one. He probably doesn't have a cop uniform.

Also, no one really gives a shit about Pedo Castille. He was a convicted child rapist.

Why would I burn a cop uniform? I'm not part of an armed insurrection of racial supremacists.

It's better than committing crimes and going to prison :^)

Why are people even talking on Twitter anymore? It's like a big echo chamber there.

>trusting his wife on what actually happened
Every single one of these shootings that sounded like it was the cop's fault has turned out to be the stupid motherfucker's fault. I'll hold out for the official results.

I've been hearing this argument a lot SecularTalk also did a video on this using this as his argument. I think that the two cases are completely different and it's not right to compare them. In the case of Castile (and others like it) there is a lot of information the public doesn't know which is why we're supposed to go through the legal motions to make sure all of the evidence is heard and the cop is either prosecuted or proven innocent. With Kapernick we don't have to go to court to figure out any wrong-doing and we're allowed to criticize him for his not standing just as he is free to not stand. If it comes out that the cop who shot Castile did so erroneously then I'm all for him being punished but we won't know until after the case has been settled in court. Which brings us to the real reason why most people are upset at his action/inaction is that he is basically condemning all police shootings of blacks regardless of whether a jury has heard the case or not and perpetuating a myth of young-black-male genocide that, even if Castile was wrongly killed, just isn't true when you look at the statistics.

>Racism is bad!
>But you better not disagree with me you fucking Uncle Tom, minstrel, oreo, race-traitor motherfucker

I have a job.

Should I quit that and go burn small businesses to the ground in my community instead?

That's sort of what sage is. It's definitely applicable here since this thread has nothing to do with politics