Please answer a few questions for me, Sup Forums:

Please answer a few questions for me, Sup Forums:

>Is it ever OK to hit a woman (fist or open-hand)?
>Why/Why not?
>How about someone who identifies as a woman?
>Do you think your parent(s) raised you right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know theres a high res remastered version of that pic right? Go on google

>>Is it ever OK to hit a woman (fist or open-hand)?
Depends.
>>Why/Why not?
Self-defense.
>>How about someone who identifies as a woman?
Mentally ill people deserve a bullet in the brain box, not just a punch.
>>Do you think your parent(s) raised you right?
Sure.

Women are like gongs; they need to be struck regularly.

Don't forget to put into the article 'gas the jews'

t. Alt right

yes if it is pic related

Used to think no, but now yes.
>>Why/Why not?
Because I've dealt with women that will hit you, thinking you'd never hit a woman. I had an ex like that in my dumber days (when I'd put up with anything for pussy). She clocked me on the jaw, so I put my fist in her stomach; not hard, but enough to double her over. Shit ended after that.

But to hit a woman for no reason? Naw senpai. I'd never hit a woman first; but if she opens that gate by hitting first - then I'm closing it behind me as I end it.

Yep. Best of both worlds. Remember: even feminists will say that a tranny is still a man, so they should have the "strength" to take and throw a punch.

Again, I wouldn't throw the first punch though.

Totally do. I know my dad would be more pissed if I didn't finish a fight that someone started with me, no matter the gender.

Are you working for Fox or CNN?

I want to honey glaze that Rod ham.

>"EVER" absolutely
>Self-defense or defense of somebody else
>They deserved to be punched repeatedly until they stop believing bullshit
>Absolutely

>1 post by this ID
>One week later:
>SEE HOW THE ALT-RIGHT IS MISOGYNIST!

It's not okay to hit a woman. Feminists and transexuals and so forth are not women.

Iv'e slapped by gf with an open back hand because the bitch would'nt leave me along. Just kept following me around room to room screaming at me and I split her cheek inside. Now she shuts up when im about to get to that point. Stupid bitch is still with me.

>TFW she deserves it
>Bitch
>Deserves it because they weren't hit enough as a kid
>I didn't turn out queer, so yeah

never
>>Why/Why not?
cause it puts booboos on them
you should pray for them instead
obviously not.

If she scratches at your eyes or some shit

>Why/Why not?

Equality

Why does that matter

Sure

They have medication to treat this mental illness user. Just need to take 2mg of an anti-psycotic pill a day and there urges of cross-dress, faggotry and tranny urges go away.

>buying into the pharmaceutical jew
in some cases it makes people go even crazier with new problems. just kill them ffs

Yes.
>Why/Why not?
If she hits or cucks you.
All the more reason to hit them.
Sure, though they didn't have a monopoly on my education.

Yes but it depends on the situation whether or not it is closed fist.
>Why/Why not?
Because these bitches claim to be equal to men plus to take away any notions of chivarly still left today. I am not a white knight so i don't fucking need chivarly.
Yes but the only case id do it in is if a tranny starts peeking in on me while i am taking a shit or tries to molest me. Other then the case where the tranny starts something i won't attack.
They did a okay job but i still eventually became an asshole (like what mama did not want me to be).

EU has right idea, convert to Islam which teaches young men to treat a women right. No need to ask for consent and teaching you how to discipline a women without reducing her value.

Yes, although I never had to.
>>Why/Why not?
If she's trying to kill me or cause me serious bodily harm. Other than that, I would never hit a woman.
Sure, you're just hitting another man.
Yep.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

I ain't converting to a bullshit religion just because it knows how to treat women. Christianity knew how to treat women in the past but it became cucked and now we are seeing in Muslim feminism.

Islam is on the way down and they do not have much longer however being an asshole requires no Gods or deity's of worship.

Really made me think

Good reply, friend.

Yes.
>>Why/Why not?
Self-defence.
So a man? Definitely fair game then.
Yes.

yes, no maybe so
>Why/Why not?
they're weaker, but when you do it, it teaches them a lesson
gas all transexuals
yes, i hope i do as good of a job

Yes.
>>Why/Why not?
Self-defense, for example.
Believing you are a woman doesn't make you one.
Mostly yes.

>daddy would get mad at me

fist for self defence, open hand is not for use in a normal situation.
>>Why/Why not?
Again, self defence. And you simply dont smack a woman without reason.
Wack the shit out of the fucker, HE is a man after all.
Raised me like a beta (its-okay-to-talk-about-feelings-raising)

>fist for self defence, open hand is not for use in a normal situation.
Kek i know what you mean there.

If they get out of line then yes. You gotta show them who where's the pants. It would be in your's and everyone else's best interest

>Is it ever OK to hit a woman ?

NO

>why ?

because if she can trigger you this hard that you have to hit her she has won.

you have proven that you are a pathetic betamale with power who cant walk away because he has no other options.

tread them like children and if thy missbehave punish them (not with the fist)

otherwise you can defend yourself form masculine manjaws who identifie as women.

Depends how much I've had to drink and how much she's not shut the fuck up, after I've asked her to shut the fuck up.
>>Why/Why not?
Equal rights, equal lefts, sweetheart.
Punch them twice as hard, affirmative action.
Yep.

This, these fucking bait threads and pol always falls for it.

In self defence.

People that "identify as a women" aren't really so you can hit them as hard as you like.

Totally correct

Only if she's living off you and loses her shit over trivial things, like most women do.
If she can sustain herself or is intelligent enough to stop nagging at the wrong time, then no.

Yes
>>Why/Why not?
Any action that benefits me is OK
Don't care
They abused me unapologetically

damn she was p cute

what happened

>>>Why/Why not?
>Equal rights, equal lefts, sweetheart.
>>>How about someone who identifies as a woman?
>Punch them twice as hard, affirmative action.
Kek

Most women identify as women. Some men and intersex-born people also identify as women. It's a poorly worded question, really.

Yes.

>Why/Why not?

It is okay if she hits you first/threatens something meaningful to you/tries to stab you. Just try to be the better person and not fuck her up too bad.

It applies to everybody.

Yes.

absolutely okay.
>Why/Why not?
because if you have good reason to hit back and they treated you wrong why not just do it? it only makes sense and they should not have a special status so they can get away with bullshit.
why would they be excluded from all that?
a life-form and animal treats you wrong? fucking fight back.
they are complete retards and I don't like them but I think how they raised you matters less and less the older you get.

Yes.

If you have dependents, and the woman is putting your life in real, immediate jeopardy (such as running at you with a knife).

Yes.

Yes.

Depends
>Why/Why not?
Is she a threat to your life? Anyway, if you find yourself in a position when you ABSOLUTELY NEED to hit a woman, rethink life
Most of people who identify as women are women, but if you're talking trannies then it's the same thing. You should rather aim for a life in which this hypothetical situation (need to punch a transsexual) doesnt occur
Yes, because I'm not spending my days speculating about hitting women and transsexuals nor do I seek women and trannies who deserve a punch.

Do they want to be my equal? If so, then you can and under the right circumstances will receive a fist to the mouth. Don't want to be equals? Want to be treated like a lady? Then I doubt I'd ever have need of applying a fist to the mouth.

>yes
>self-defense
>man, woman, tranny. hit me first I'll hit you back
>yes

>Women want to be treated equal, then men should be able to punch them in the face for talking shit
>Dirty niggers always resorting to violence
Fuck this board

Legitimate self-defense is the only reason to hit anyone period. Even then if you cannot restrain an unarmed person that smaller and weaker than you without causing damage then you should probably stop being a pussy and take a few grappling classes.

>having no respect for your father
My father is 76 years old and can barely lift a finger but I'm still terrified of the man and would never, ever even raise my voice with him.

Your kind is the worst of the worst, I hope your children are as shitty as you are

>Why/Why not?

Whenever I hear someone ask this. I always revert to the wise words of Sean Connery.

It will not be spared.

Sure.

1. In extremely isolated incidents.
2. They can be intimidated into calming down; if not, you can simply grab both her arms and tell them to chill - helpless, they'll have no choice. If you're getting mugged by a woman at gun point, you can fight back.
3. Similar rules.
4. Not at all.

no
>>Why/Why not?
it's muslim/african tier. men of the west with christian values must behave in a civilized manner
i think the restraint one shows towards real women should also be extended to fake "women" as well, yes
what difference does it make? we all live by our own code

Yes in 2 situations:

1. Self-defense. If women want to fight men, they need to be prepared to get hit like one.

2. Psychotic outbursts. Example: friend was married to certifiable nutcase (she went in for voluntary shock treatment TWICE during their short 3 year marriage). She was really funny/cool sometimes, but had some really fucked-up fits to get attention that made her crazy (swallowing a bottle full of pills on her husband's/at-the-time boyfriend's birthday because he wanted to go out to dinner with friends instead of drive 50 minutes to hang with her just 4 months after they started dating, among other si liar things). One day, husband was playing vidya in the basement on a Saturday morning when she was making lunch. She stomps on floor to get his attention, he doesn't come upstairs ASAP so she gets pissed. Keeps stompin on kitchen floor, he comes up saying WTF is going on, can't you come down to get me like a normal person? She takes eggs from counter and starts throwing them at his face. He says she's acting stupidly, she takes skillet full of food on stove and dumps it on kitchen floor, them rushes him screaming in his face. Dude open hand slaps her across the chops for going full psycho for no reason

>OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HIT ME, I'M A WOMAN, MUH VICTIMHOOD, MUH WEAKNESS!!!

He always said she deserved it, but he still had to make amends to her for months afterward. He hit her again one other time for spending 5 minutes pushing him out of bed over and over when he was drunk and trying to sleep, because, he wasn't paying attention to her. That time, she turned his family against him. Fortunately, they're long divorced, but he now married a twat who is a nutty hypochondriac, do I expect more chaos from them in due time.

Yes depending on the context

Yes depending on the context

I like to think my parents did pretty good

Yes, either.
>Why/Why not?
Because it's okay to hit a man.
I don't care, hit everybody.
You don't raise children right or wrong, you feed, clothe, and shelter them and they turn out the way they are going to turn out. Parents overestimate the influence they will have.

This is a fenuine CTR shill thread. Her numbers so awful with White males and she is so fucking hideous now, they are trying to get White males to think better of her by showing her young.
always, always sage these and fill them with most repulsive pics of the cunt you can find.

>if they have a gun/weapon and are being dangerous or are attacking children, you better fucking believe its OK
>doesn't matter what they identify as, it's their physical ability to defend themselves that matter. You shouldn't attack a woman for the same reason you don't attack a child no matter how shitty they are being. They simply can't compete
>I am fairly successful except for browsing pol, so I assume so

REPEAT- any e posting younger pictures of this cunt is a CTR shill. Ignore and safe, amd follow up woth pics as she looks now.
Am on phone, if you have, please post the most hideous images of this decrepit cunt you have.

Yes
>Why/Why not?
If women do something to damage the reproductive potential of yourself or your tribe. If the damage to the woman would excede or worsen the reproductive damage she has done, you should not.
Yes, for the same reasons
Yeah, fairly well. Lots of freedom, lots of intellectual resources, even tough we were poor. Not enough discipline, though, and not enough passed down wisdom, and that has made transitioning to the adult world a bumpy ride.

>Why/Why not?

In any situation where its ok to hit a male, its okay to hit a female. Generally self defense/defense of others.

Trannies don't deserve special privileges

Definitely

If she swings on you, put her away.
>Why/Why not?
Because legitimate self-defense is unassailable.

Cutting your dick off doesn't make you a woman, and neither does just deciding you should have been a woman.

My dad did, my mother tried to kidnap all of us while my dad was on the overnight route at work.

hitting a woman is like outsmarting a retard

who is this fluid druid