D&D are dead, HBO hired you in their places for Season 8, what do you do?

D&D are dead, HBO hired you in their places for Season 8, what do you do?

>Daario sabotages the gold companies voyage to Westeros
>epic battle with Euron where Daario prevails
>Awkward scene where Dany, Daario, and Jon meet and Dany hugs Daario. Jon broods and Sup Forums enjoys this guilty pleasure of a scene
>Stannis sacks King's Landing giving 0 fucks, and not consulting with Jon or Dany.
>He gets to Jaime before the thrown room and tells him he is going to murder Cersei and end this war. Stannis allows Jaime to say goodbye.
>Jaime enters the thrown room alone. Cersei is sitting on the thrown with their baby. Jaime sits behind her and holds her in his arms.
>He tells Cersei that the Lannister forces will prevail and Stannis will be obliterated.
>Cersei and Jaime talk about the world and legacy they are going to build for the child.
>Jaime kills her like Lennie in Of Mice of Men
>Stannis takes Jaime's baby as a ward of the House Baratheon to prevent another uprising, just like Ned took Theon.
>Bran devises a plan to stop the Night King
>Several characters die as they plunge through the undead fleet so Bran can confront the night king.
>Bran and the Night King each grab each other's forearm

Start from the beginning.

basically the final arc of naruto

bran wakes up and everything past season 4 was a bad vision he had

>Bran and the Night King travel through time together and experience critical moments. In each memory/future vision the Night King is standing with his hands behind his back staring stoically with a very small hint of compassion for Bran and what he is seeing.
>Bran is flashing through time with a strained look on his face, kind of like Harry Potter in the final Voldemort battle.
>Bran sees that in the long run the reign of man has caused bloodshed and will always cause bloodshed. He sees how peaceful the children of the forest lived before man.
>Bran sees Ned caring for Bran in a rocking chair by the fire. The Night King has his hand on the rocking chair standing next to Ned. Ned goes into a monologue about how this world will always have pain and men will always have flaws. He tells baby Bran all you have is your family and that he'd die for Bran a million times over.
>The Night King and Bran share a look conveying that they have always been one another and Bran deep down always had the option to stop all of this.
>Bran makes his choice and chooses not to purge Westeros. The night king slightly nods, and has an expression of not passing any judgment.
>A flash of light an icy light explodes on the battlefield.
>Bran appears to Jon as standing as a child, as he was before Jaime pushed him out of the window. They are alone as everyone else is frozen in time.
>Bran is gracefully smiling. Jon is in complete awe and disbelief. He tries to get words out and Bran interjects
>He tells Jon there isn’t much time and that he is happy and grateful that Jon was a part of his brief life.
>Bran’s only request is that Jon bury him beyond the wall.
>The show ends with Jon kissing Dany and their child as he departs beyond the wall with a small group. >The closing shot is ice marginally covering Bran’s body at a very slow rate.
>Bran will remain buried in an unmarked for a thousand years, waiting to confront the next 3ER and decide the fate of Westeros.

night king wins and everybody dies, the end

Make the entire last season (6&7) basically a hear-death dream from Jon's POV before Melisandre resurrected him and start from scratch.

Oi, you stole my thread idea from yesterday

Nice, good job OP, enjoy the (You)s

Turns out the Night King is Stannis, he marches on Kings Landing and rules for a thousand years

Sansa wakes up and realizes season 7 was just a dream.

> thrown

????

It was a great thread and got archived with 70 something posts. I was dissapointed

CIA comes back to life as a white walker and usurps the night king. He kills all the good guys and puts the wights on boats to kill the rest of the world as well. In the very last scene, he looks directly at the camera and says "I shuppoze Game of Shrones is off the table ash well" and cut to credits

this could work

I would do a reboot of season 7 but make it not shit.

bruh I'm not proof reading a Sup Forums post. Expect one error in 30 lines of green text.

uninspired, rehashed tropes

How would Bran warging into the caveman who became the night king make the night king resemble Bran? That's the entire basis of this stupid theory. The resemblence.

scrap the project, and wait 10 years for the damn books to come out

>robin goes berserk on WF
>sam goes berserk on Dany because of his family
>chaos ensues

Apologize for season 7.

Delay season 8, do more episodes, and get it right.

Finish the show with a film in theatres

> Danny, Jon and army nearly get wiped out by white walkers, pushed back to Kings Landing, .
> Danny dies, another dragon dies but so does Night Kings dragon mount
> Kings landing is fucked, chaos everywhere, white walkers kicking ass
> Jon now rides dragon and leads remaining forces to push back over ocean to regroup on either the desert areas or wherever the fuck
> Remainder of season is trying to find ways to single handedely take out Night King

yet more creative than what we'll actually get, i guarantee it.

Scrap it and start on a Pern series after beating the family into submission. The big decision would be to follow the original book order or the chronological order of the books.

If you rematch the show bran can talk to people in the past the will have to save them snice things now are becoming bad.

Young Arryn doesn't like the fact that Sansa and Arya killed littlefinger. He pulls his armies back and wants to wait the winter out.

Bran and Sam reveal that Jon is Aegon Targaryen. Daenerys is not thrilled. She wanted the throne for herself, but she likes Jon. She's going to have to decide between the two sooner or later.

Varys receives word that Cersei didn't send any men north. Daenerys wants to fly her dragons to King's Landing and burn the city, but Tyrion doesn't want her pregnant sister and a million people to die.

Theon finds out Euron killed Asha sometime after he left the Dragon Pit. With nothing left to do he fucks off, never to disgrace the tv screen again. Maybe he sails to Valyria to find out what his uncle found there.

The Night King marches through the Gift, raising more wights and destroying villages.

Have sex with Emilia Clarke in her chunky ass, then have a whole episode devoted to Clegane Bowl. Then I'd probably fuck Emilia a few more times.

Every episode a main character dies. In the last episode, Bran wargs into every member of the Golden Company simultaneously and fights a mortal battle against the million strong army of the dead, eventually facing the Night King himself atop a mountain of corpses in the middle of the hellscape that Kings Landing has become. They face each other, and it becomes clear that they are the same person. They place their hands together. Immediately there is a rewind through the last 8 series to the very first scene of the first episode. Cut to credits.

>weekly Cersi masturbation scene with full view of Lena Heady's vag
>Arya buttfuck scenes in every episode taking The Hound Pound
>Salsa Stark raped and killed by Littlefinger
>Kelly C and dragon killed by King Jamie
>Jamie and Bron spin-off. Medieval buddycop show set in Westeros
>Stannis is the one true King.
>End the show with CIA interrogating The Mountain "If i take that helmet off, will you die?"

The Kingslayer will sit on the Iron Throne when all is said and done.

Rename the show "The Adventures of Darkstar"

>prone bone buttfuck
The thinking mans sex.

Jaime and Cersei are ontop of the wall arguing as the battle rages on beneath them

>"From my point of view the Lannisters are evil!" Jaime exclaimes, while waving his golden hand in the air
>"Look what he did to us Cersei, not the Starks, not the Boltons, it was father all along"
>"No i won't believe it, i can't" Cersei angrily refutes, more to herself then the man in front of her
>"Please, just listen to me" Jaimes tries again, his voice calmer
>"Jaime, you're breaking my heart"
>she continues as her anger turns to greif and her voice starts to whimper
>"You're going down a path i can't follow..."
>"Jamie I .." her words are disrupted as the she slips on the ice and the ground falls out from beneath her feet
>"CERSEI!" he screams out into the cold winter air
>He leaps forwards to the edge of the wall and reaches after her with his hand
>she barley manages to grab on to his golden hand
a *POP* sound is heard as the hand slides off his wrist
>Cersei plummets to hear death

u will die by ur little brothers/Valonqar hand

A nigga knows, my man. A nigga knows.

fire all the shit actors like caloreesi

re-purpose the battle of the five armies from the Hobbit as the resolution

>Jaime comes to Dany and Jon's aid in fighting the white walkers.
>Jaime's redemption arc is complete. He devotes himself to Dany and gets on his knees apologizing to Bran.
>Every episode Tyrion slowly gets fazed out of having input in the war. A couple scenes where Jon and Jorah look down and everyone else is a little awkward.
>Tyrion is finally brought back in to convince Jaime to go back to King's Landing and take Cersei prisoner. He devises the plan and Jaime trusts his brother
>the Onion knight looks quiet and angry.
>he smuggles Jaime back into the capital
>Jaime reunites with Cersei and seems more dashing than ever. He touches Cersei's womb and says lets finish this.
>He asks to see Ellaria Sand. He says Dorne has a weapon that will be useful to the war. Euron is on his way, and he will send a raven once Ellaria is interrogated.
>Jaime asks Cersei to unlock Ellaria's chain. Ellaria is too weak and malnourished to try and break free.
>Cersei takes off the chains around Ellari's hand Jaime immediately puts the chain on Cersei
>Arya takes off the mask of Jaime's face and says " The North never forgets"
>Cersei begins to autistically screech
>Ellaria is hunched over with her hands in her lap against the wall.
>Arya drops littlefinger's dagger at Ellaria's feet and says "Take all the time you need"
>Ellaria's hair is covering most of her face but you see the beginning of a smirk
>Cersei's eyes and toungue are cut out and the scene ends

>Turns out that the waif was arya and arya was littlefinger.
>Salsa marries retard robyn. He sucks her teetees and she becomes lady of the vale.
>Sam accidentally sits on baby Sam. Gilly leaves him.
>Team Jon stay at Hotpie's inn.
>Turns out he makes his pies with human flesh.
>Jorah runs through the streets shouting "Soylent Green is people."
Hotpie turns to the camera: "Truly this was a game of thrones."
>Rapidly zoom out onto all of westeros, then the planet.
>Keep zooming out.
>Turns out entire universe is actually just a marble that aliens are playing with.
>Alien puts marble back in bag with others.
>SLUT (Swedish for FIN) appears on screen.

the whole season would be Dany and the Night King charging up their dragons power level

>Bran and Sam discover plans for some sort of anti-white walker superweapon in the shit sam stole from the citadel
>Jon spends most of the season doing middling sideplot shit trying to unite everyone against the WW
>everyone begins committing resources towards the superweapon
>Cersei meanwhile expresses her wishes to control the white walkers
>in the final episode the weapon is deployed to the wall
>Jon snow leads a charge on the wall when the Nightking and the blue eyes wight dragon land
>Dragon starts blasting the shit out of everyone
>jon snow takes a direct hit
>jon, severely wounded marches on
>makes it inside the wall where there are scattered remains of dead civilians everywhere
>ser davos enters the wall just after Jon but is somehow ahead of him
>Jon catches up with him
>enters the walls control room where he finds ser Davos and a half WW/half human cersei
>cersei uses her new WW powers to make Jon stab ser davos
>Jon then kills cersei
>Ser Davos dies after a heartfelt convo with Jon
>Jon then gets a raven from Dany telling him that the superweapon isn't doing anythiing
>Jon then gets levitated to a different section of the wall that nobody has ever been to
>Jon then meets a magical ghost thing that tells him that WW are his solution to people creating magic zombies, so every 50,000 years he has the ice zombies kill everyone to stop them making magic zombies
>Jon at no point questions the logic in this he just goes with it
>the magic ghost thing then offers Jon 3 possible solutions
>A- Destroy the White walkers, this kills Jon because he is partially dead, this also kills beric and the Brotherhood without banners for some reason
>B- Control the white walkers, this consumes Jon's body and makes him the new night king but all the white walkers and wights immediately go under his control and ends the war
>C- Synthesis, Forcibly turns every human partially into a white walker and is somehow the best option

>First episode has a 45min as previous seen on GoT
>All the clips are the shit scenes over the last 7 years, like the sand sneks.
>After the title sequence, it's the hound vs mountain staring each other down
>The mountain doesn't even move an inch as the hound stabs him.
>The episode ends there.

I'd have the night king competely wipe out the continent the camera pans out, pans over the ocean for a good 5 minutes, and zooms in on a new continent

and the season finale shows a wiht washing up on the shore

I don't watch this show so I guess some aliens show up and kill everyone lol

>CIA comes back to life as a white walker and usurps the night king

I like the idea and i really want to see it but it does not really make sens

CIA should come back as show Lady Stoneheart

The best ending.

Recast Davos with Gary Busey.

>D&D are dead
>what do you do?
Spend a full weekend sinking me in alcool, then i go to reddit, get the top 10 fanfic about GoT, blend them together and here we go, we have season 8.

retcon everything back to the end of S4

Hound gets violently murdered by his rapist brother's reanimated corpse. Get hype!

>Cersei is sitting on the Iron Throne, breast feeding her baby
>outside, we see what's left of the cast from the Wall to Dorne as wights. Standing. Waiting.
>The Night King starts walking towards the throne room and opens the door
>Cersei's nipples get harder as the air grows colder
>the wights enter behind the NK
>Cersei sees Tyrion and Jaime
>tears well up in her eyes
>the NK approaches the throne
>Cersei and the NK are locked in a gaze
>cut to a close up of the NK's face with the sound of Cersei crying in the background
>cut to black

solid

Arya is the Night King, the big reveal is that the entire population of Westeros is on her list

Arya and Sansa die in Winterfell before the army gets there. Ep. 1. Royce retreats but is hung for treason for allowing the Lord of the Vale's stepfather to be executed without trial. LF is remembered as the hero who saved the north from Ramsey.

Dany dies in dragon combat, the Ironborn fall apart because they have no way to keep running a fleet that size when they can't even hold a few coastal cities. Cersai has a miscarriage and dies. The Hound and Tormund and Jaimie beat the shit out of wights for a while while Bran activates god-powers like lighting against the Others. Jon runs around recklessly, has to get saved some more, and then charges the NK head on and dies. The Hound steps in and clobbers the fucker to death. With Cersai dead the Mountain goes nuts and starts killing everything so Jaimie and the Hound fight him. Dhorne fets the plague because they're shitty and nothing in their backstory makes any damn sense.

Then Jaimie and Tyrion have to use the Golden Company and few Lannister forces left to wipe out the rapey Dothraki horde. Jamie sits on the throne but declares Tormund warden of the North and his brother king's hand. The Hound becomes a red priest pope and drinks constantly but Varys starts assassinating all the other red priests who show up way after the war. Podrick and Braun go on an adventure together to fuck and fight with occasional help from Tormund and they get tons of land

Tormund has like fifteen kids with Brienne

Oh yeah and there would be an apology for the last three seasons for any fan that wasn't complete cancer.

Kek, severely underrated

>the weapon is deployed to the wall
They're already past the wall

Euron is Daario: The End

Basically End of Evangelion with Cersei standing in for Gendo and the Night King/Army of the Dead standing in for Third Impact

it is to late to save the show it end is near

>D&D are dead, HBO hired you in their places for Season 8, what do you do?
Zombie Baelish brought back by NK eats Sansa and then rapes Arya. Bran is forced to watch.

>season begins with Arya meeting the Hound
>"heh, nothing personnel, dog"
>lots of boring shit
>Hound storms throne room and meets Gregor Clegane and Cersei
>"I've waited for this moment brother"
>The Mountain pushes Cersei aside and draws his sword
>The Hound is revealed to be Arya
>Arya finishes the mountain in seconds
>Arya tells Cersei to beg then cuts her throat before she can speak
>The Night king storms the throne room
>Arya looks to him and boldly says, "Kings are men, and all men, even white walkers, must die"
>the Night King removes his face and is revealed to be Jaqen H'ghar
>A fellow white walker removes his face and is revealed to be Syrio Forel
>"A girl is finally ready" says Jaqen
>Arya is transported to a mysterious room. in front of her are Arthur Dayne, Barristan Selmy, Jaime Lannister, Oberyn Martell, and Karl Tanner
>"You picked the wrong fooking alley, m8"
>arya looks at Jaqen and then at the men
>"stick em' with the pointy end"
>fade to black

The only good ending is Jaime killing Cersei and the NK.

Turn it even more into a Walking Dead type show with the White Walkers being more present. I'll add in a lot more humor and quips too.

>Bran and Sam confront Jon about him being a Targaryen
>This is done properly with historical evidence gathered by Sam, not with an autistic vision flashback as it has been until now
>Daenerys refuses to believe it, claims it is a plot to steal her RIGHTFUL THRONE
>As they debate this, Dany finds out through Daario that the Golden Company has been hired by Cersei and is sailing to Westeros, decides to turn her back on Jon and fight for her crown instead, leaving him alone to fight the dead
>With released Yara's help, Daenerys mounts a naval operation to intercept Euron's fleet before it gets to Westeros
>As Dany sets sail, the dead begin overruning the North
>Cersei miscarriages, she goes more insane than usual
>The dead overrun Winterfell, Jon's army is forced to retreat to the Riverlands
>Jaime returns to King's Landing, pleads with Cersei to help Jon, she refuses
>Jon and the Starks are trapped in Riverrun, surrounded by the Army of the Dead
>Meanwhile the Night King keeps marching south
>Army of the Dead overruns King's Landing
>Cersei orders Qyburn to fire up all the dragonfire caches left in the city "Burn them all"
>Millions will die, but the Night King will, too
>Jaime has flashbacks, won't let Cersei do it
>Kills her, fulfilling the prophesy
>It's too late, the fuses have been ignited all across the city
>The whole city burns down
>Night King is killed, army of the dead collapses
>Meanwhile Dany has won against Euron and his kraken
>Returns to Westeros
>Finds King's Landing devastated
>Snowing in the Iron Throne, just as in her vision
>She is Queen of the Ashes
>Bran meanwhile has spent the entire season trying to learn how to defeat the Night King
>Discovers humans have broken the pact by treading north of the Wall
>Sees the future and the past, and all he sees is war
>The Night King was the only chance of eternal peace
>Show ends with Bran stepping into an altar
>Ritual ensues
>"There must always be a Night King"
>His eyes open blue

>Daario

stopped reading there

Episode opens with Tyrion sleeping on a boat. He wakes up, rubs his eyes, and turns to Varys;

"I just had the most horrible dream!"

your thread? who are you?

this isn't leddit you fucking fag

I got into GoT last year by watching all the seasons over a couple months.

This season was the first I watched when it was aired and I'm thinking how the fuck am I supposed to wait a whole fucking year and then some to see the end of this shit. FUCK

Why did I laugh at this...

>in the first scene of episode 8 the love boat hits a chunk on the wall that has teleported to wherever the love boat had teleported to
>the love boat sinks and Dany and Jon and everyone else drowns except Tyrion who, it turns out, is remarkably buoyant
>with our heros now dead cerci has free reign to consolidate power
>BUT WAIT
>suddenly the army of the dead has learned to teleport and they're at the gates of kangs landing
>ruh roh
>miles away Jamie saves Tyrion because he knows where he is somehow
>poignant scene between the two
>five minute break for a musical number
>Jamie and Tyrion fly to Kings landing on the now heart broken dragons
>two minute montage of a social month siege of Kings landing
>fifteen minutes cgi dragon scene
>knight king seemingly btfo
BUT WAIT
>hard cut to winterfell
>bran's eyes roll back from their whites
>he awakens as a small child lying on the ground
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

This is pretty good user, and what I would like to see happen. One thing, I'd like Jon & co. to stop at the Eyrie with Yohn Royce to solidify the Stark-Tully-Arryn master family against the Walkers

Melisandre brings back CIA, and in doing so, it kills Jon because only one person can be brought back alive at the time. Now CIA continues on his plan, eventually ascends to the iron throne. The last line of the show is
>Ah finally, all this hard work has paid off, and now I have won this Game of Thrones™

>that's a big throne
>...for me

Essentially have everything fall apart gradually.

The Army of the dead continues to march forward to the south, killing all they meet. The world essentially is ending.

The final scene:
>Bran finds himself back in his bed at Winterfell
>He lies in bed, simply waiting and begins to laugh
>A jet engine crashes through the roof into his room, killing him.
>Somehow that fixes everything else.
>Fin

Oo goo nee ga kin ka su
Go no getta POWER LOVE
Gees kan ryu din da sing
MORE POWER LOVE

Never seen the show. I would make it more like Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

night king sits on iron throne, the heads of all the remaining """"protagonists""""" up until this point on the wall behind him
his eyes are closed and camera pants into his face until you finally hear his voice
>and that my friends is a game of thrones

i laughed

It's unsalvagable at this point. Stannis and Littlefinger are dead.

I think Tyrions apprehensions surrounding Dany is not because of a sense of loyalty to House Lanister. When he watches jon enter her cabin he is confused because everything he wants Danarys to be Jon Snow is.

>>Jaime kills her like Lennie in Of Mice of Men

>taking The Hound Pound

>forced

Bravo, sir

Arya pulls down her face and it was Littlefinger all along.
Cersei dies at childbirth.
During one of his spying visions, Bran gets mindraped by blueberry icecream lord and opens Winterfell to ice zombies party.
Icecream lord watches for a while Jon, Dany and Tyrion having Incestious threesome before turning them into zombies. Lets them fuck eachother later anyway.
The winter was caused by to many wildfire explosions, it will last many centuries and zombiefication was the only way for any consciousness to survive it. When the snow finally retreates the blueberry icecream lord plants a seed he saved, before he melts away.

>Arya pulls down her face and it was Littlefinger all along.

Littlefinger should know more about the Faceless Men with his Braavos connections, and isn't he the first person who explains who they are in the show?

Bran wakes up-and-coming exclaims "whoa, pretty raw dream"
Heathen notices the direwolf lying on his legs making unable to move and giving him pins and needles

>melisandre wanders the outskirts of winterfell and finds stannis' body which has been preserved by the cold
>she uses the ritual she learned from thoros to revive him
>stannis opens his eyes
>he immediately plunges his sword into meli, killing her
>as he watches meli bleed out, Viserion and the night king fly over him and begin to attack winterfell
>stannis rises to his feet and walks towards the battle
>roll intro sequence

I let the Lannister kid and the Targaryen kid battle it out in a beetle smashing contest.

pretty good. not sure about the ending though and bran twist. the storys been about both dany and jon, so it would have to revolve around those two .

just like season one was about Ned lol, Dany is definitely a red herring maybe Jon as well

>Stannis ignoring the situation in the north
he would never do that

"He said something: That it really is all about Dany and Jon. I was surprised because at the time, you know, I thought, well Robb Stark’s going to be king next, probably," he continued. "And who knows where this story’s going? But it was absolutely clear to him that within this sprawling scale the whole story was coming down to this partnership."

Westeros falls to the dead and only a few characters escape to Essos. The night king can't cross the ocean though and people come to think of the narrow sea as the new wall, with all of Westeros becoming the new "Lands of Always Winter" and the undead threat is relegated to an afterthought like it always was for the people of Westeros when the wall stood.

And the few surviving characters and Westerosi survivors in general lament and dread the obvious danger the undead pose, but between trying to survive and adjust to new lives as refugees in Essos, and the overall lack of concern towards the danger by the people of Essos, leads to the danger losing interest and care. Things eventually return to normalcy, and the implication is that eventually at some point, even if it's another thousand or so years from now, the undead threat will rise again when people of that future time have all but forgotten it.

stannis is dead m8

>white walkers are too unstoppable
>everyone flees to essos
>unfortunately a new threat emerges from past the shadowlands, black walkers marching west
>a song of ice and fire had nothing to do with humans

>one error
>makes the same misspell several times indicating it wasn't a slip but a genuine lack of ability to spell the word throne