Can we all agree that there is nothing wrong with incest as long as there is no pregnancy

can we all agree that there is nothing wrong with incest as long as there is no pregnancy

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but we gotta pretend there is everything wrong with it. the taboo needs to remain, it makes the incest way waaaaay hotter.
if you ever experienced real incest and the whole keeping it a secret thing you know that its highly addicting and gives you a kick everytime you even think about it.

>Not breeding your auntie

Imagine being Kit Harington in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emilia, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your chubby body and horrific puffy face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another redhead in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kit and not only lie in that bed while Emilia Clarke flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fat arms and leathery skin, and just lie there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but also Peter Dinklage standing outside the door shouting that she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMILIA CLARKE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because he's not the one that has to lie there and watch her flabby fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and later alleged pop singers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in London. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's covering her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lie there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous days. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person on the set before security could put you down, but you lie there and endure, because you're fucking Kit Harington. You're not going to lose your future hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>no pregnancy
incest is how you purify the gene pool anyway. All defective genes will be expressed and any infants with them can be culled until only a flawless ubermensch genome remains

haha.. stop... haha...

Billionaires might end up fucking their sisters and splitting their wealth...

haha... stop...

>incest is how you purify the gene pool anyway
this
Humans should be keeping it in the family if you know what I mean.

Bravo user. I disagree, but there's real passion in your shitposting, so bravo

Hey, make all the excuses you want to validate your weird feelings toward your dad and sister. It is wrong as are you.

Absolutely. There's no drawbacks as long as you're not having babies

Depends on the degree of incest, even with pregnancy.

It's been [I believe] actually proven that there's no risk associated with first cousins having children. Which makes sense, in the context of the human race and evolution. With brother/sister, obviously that's a problem - but again, no pregnancy, no problem.

Still weird as fuck though. But I guess that's the point.

I haven't watched this garbage show in like 5 seasons. Are they confirmed related?

>I haven't watched this garbage show in like 5 seasons. Are they confirmed related?
only by blood

There's nothing wrong with having children with your loving auntie or cousin or sister as long as your screen for defects with CRISPR (something that should happen for all children anyways).

wtf is wrong with you white people?

they truly are fucked in the head

absolute madman

Incest is okay because God allowed it. How else did Adam and Eve populate the world?

there isn't if you don't believe in god and righteous judgment for your shitty sins and lusts in the next life.

Incest is allowed in the Bible turd

No it's not it's punishable by death.

Leviticus 20:11-21

Then who the fuck did the children of Adam and Eve fuck?

shut the fuck up you atheist cocksucker the rules are there for a reason

>No pregnancy
>posting an incest pair that has been foreshadowed to hell and back to be having an incest baby

There is no next life.

I'd rather take the incest and see what happens.

CRISPR will never take off

DON'T DO IT, JIMMY.

lol

aunt diane ? w-whats habbening?

Fucking your aunt exposes you to a fraction of the diseases fag sex does.

Guess which is taboo and which isn't?

> fag sex not taboo

maybe in the hopelessly mentally ill pretend-land that is collectively the English as Sole Language states, who also seem to believe they are the center of the universe, but in the rest of the world, fag sex is very much taboo, a taboo even punishable by death in many cases, but failing that a good corrective beating is usually in order

you're getting your dick sucked, kid

Adam and Eve might've been the first but they never said they were the only people. You think God didn't get bored and made

>tfw sister is lesbian and mom has no sex drive

Considering suicide

>tries to get someone pregnant in the middle of a war while ice zombies are about to attack
almost as bad as the walking dead baby not being killed

Now that the dust has settled, why was Tyrion looking at the door with a distressed look?

ive seen this pasta a million times for a million different scenarios but this is the best

>he traded down from Ygrette for this silver haired bitch

you all like to meme about Emilia being a hog, but she looked beautiful in this scene
>those lips
>that exposed neck
>that glassy eyed look women have before they're about to fuck
very nice

There's a risk over generations of cousins mating. Harmful genes increase in number. Then you get a race of ghouls like the Amish. I saw a group of them in Las Vegas and they looked extremely fucked up, especially their facial features.

you think those fuckers are sinless?

Could someone tell me the title of this kino?

shes not just his aunt
shes also his first cousin once removed... twice

My anthropology teacher was quite insistent that there is literally nothing wrong with incest aside from social taboos, IF the persons are genetically pure.

You hear that, Sup Forumsacks? You could be breeding with your white sister right now.

Yet the rate of incest is higher outside of European cultures. Go figure, heh.

talk about true lies

next best meme

10/10

No need for that. May I suggest pic related?

Even intra-family incest, say between siblings, generally isn't too terrible if there are no lethal recessive genes lurking about. The issue is repeated inbreeding.

A woman having a child in in her late 30s/early 40s is equivalent to her banging her brother in her 20s. Statistically there will be more issues but the average kid will be fine.

>no pregnancy.

Bullshit, she's getting knocked up.

Cool then all those times my chronically depressed divorced second cousin let me raw dog her were cool then

>tfw I'll never have my fourteen year old libido back to fuck a sad 33 year old

second cousin? There's virtually no risk even if she gets pregnant. There's barely even an issue with first cousins, just don't have a family tradition of incest.

Leviticus was written how many years after the Garden of Eden?

my older sister walked in on me in the bathroom, and later told me i have phimosis and i need to get circumcised, and my parents took me to the doctor only for the doctor to say i don't have phimosis.

why did she lie to try to get me circumcised?

>A woman having a child in in her late 30s/early 40s is equivalent to her banging her brother in her 20s. Statistically there will be more issues but the average kid will be fine.
Straight from a Nature paper, right?

And Noah's family.
And every single animal that he brought only two of.
Incest is the divine origin of all life on Earth.

Anyone got the mousehole version?

Her husband left her because she was infertile so it was never an issue. I feel bad now that I'm married with kids and she could never have any. Luckily she married a wealthy cardiologist that didn't want children so she's doing okay

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE WITH AUNT DIANE, PLEASE, I NEED IT FOR MY SCHOLARLY PAPERS

>taking the Bible literally
You're doing it wrong senpai

She wants your dick. Like physically, as a part of her own body. And if she couldn't have one, you couldn't either.

>doesn't even capitalize God
Heathen troll detected.

PLEASE ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>thinks people should capitalise fictional characters!

I can't tell if this semi-advanced trolling or not. It's funny though.

moocho edg

You're alright.

>le edgelord maymay

>future hollywood career

The part that's unrealistic is the multiple takes.

>IF the persons are genetically pure.
and that's a big IF.

>le maymay maymay

Then again, if we're using the bible as our framework for morality, than selling humans as property, and forcefully aborting your wife's unborn baby are acceptable practices. And women being professors or managers would be illegal.

I can see why that stuff would appeal to edgy 4channers in it for the memes though.

WOTS GOIN ON ANT DAAANY

t. fedora

>All defective genes will be expressed

That's not how it works. There's just a higher chance with incest that 2 copies of a defective recessive gene to pair up.

Yeah yeah, we get it. Your disregard for human life and civil rights do make you look cool.

if incest is so bad for your genes why do all the royals do it?

history, look it up.

>le le maymay maymay

god's still not real

If smoking is bad for you, why do so many people do it?

You're not ready for incest kino, lad

not even close to an answer, "so many people" don't do "it", why did royals specifically choose to for centuries? they were supposed to be the educated ones no?

why are they pushing incest now?
whats the reason for that?

feels like its a topic in every other show that I watch which is somewhat not comfy because I watch with my sister and that shit is super awkward, like imagine sitting there with your sister which is smoking hot and onscreen are siblings fucking, and it drags on. its especially awkward because I'm the one coming up with the shows and suggesting to her that we watch it and suddenly BAM! incest subplot.

Stop wanting to fuck your sister and it won't be as uncomfortable.

>white culture

If it helps any, she probably wants it too

but she is hot as fuck and the only woman that somewhat unconditionally loves me, never had any negative moments with her either, can't remember when we last argued about something or got mad at each other and I know her since my birth, she is very pleasent to be around.

its a complicated situation to be in and awkward as fuck.

thats just speculation tho

Jon Snow falls in love with Daenerys.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his aunt's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his aunt, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same relative he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his aunt's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her nephew, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

FINDS

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Here's what you do: The next time an incest love scene comes on, you say "Haha, how weird is it for brother and sister to do it? Isn't that weird? Yes? No?"

If she says no or even hesitates, she wants to fuck and you should grab her tit immediately.

It's a policy issue. We like to think we're evolved rational beings that can be trusted but on a big enough scale we can't.
Sure the act itself is harmless but the result is not, hence to avoid retard children society (rightfully) shuns the act on the whole.
You might not see it as fair or even logical but that's how stuff like this has always worked.

then don't fuck up a solid family platonic relationship with your BS

nothing replaces family man. You can have a gf anytime you want

Why would your parents trust the word of your sister?
Why did you?
You don't need a doctor to diagnose phimosis.

finds a way

sounds like a solid plan actually.

I don't think that she would be mad or dissapointed or distance herself from me, she was always very very kind to me.
but it would be kinda awkward I imagine and such a relationship has no real future, unfortunately and I can't imagine how this could continue.

they didn't even know about DNA back when, when did they figure out it makes children retarded?

who made the first scientific paper on the subject? were they jewish?