What’s your job Sup Forums??

What’s your job Sup Forums??
I’m a manager of convenience store

Attached: EA07AC6D-C959-4C70-8DC5-A3D16DA763E7.png (449x800, 533K)

Professional disability leech.

IT so I tell people to make sure their mouse is plugged in and their caps lock is turned off

neet

Attached: tuneydec.jpg (394x300, 35K)

I study economics, while I also work part time in a gas station.

Do you ever get the urge to drink gasoline?

I have a job interview vis phone today. If i get the job, I’ll be working on at the airport as something.

Gamsa nida

Russians can’t afford to be NEETs

what do you do the whole day?
I would think it's like 5 minutes real work a day

Hmm... No.

IT Consultant+Software Architect

I hate IT so much nowdays. It pays so well but eats your passion. Just end me senpai

Attached: 1514426558087.png (348x355, 175K)

Working as a picker at Amazon.

High school math theacher

I work on a fishing boat

Are you serious? Kek

What’s that like? Do you have pay close attention to package contents and make sure nothing illegal gets through or is it all automated?

you're stupid
what's 9 + 10

Prostitute (male)

I might be stupid but thats my job
*teacher

chartered financial analyst

NEET and proud of it.

Attached: Reading-Book-Man-002.jpg (650x809, 77K)

There are many things to do if you’re sensitive

I teach history

I took out a Masters in Mech Engineering but now i am a fulltime NEET

Any hot girls?

software eng

There are some hot girls

any alt-right kids? probably the worst students I have

Process r&d engineer in a large microelectronics lab. I create new ways to etch materials.

Do they flirt with you for good marks?

What is it like to be a NEET in Sweden? Is there any pressure put on you from your parents? How do Sweden people see NEETs? The same way as who uses social welfare?

In Brazil you're seen as scum. Working, no matter with what, is motive for being proud. But we all know that working sucks.

Same. I get random strangers telling me to google jobs

I am a sheet metal worker

French grammar instructor.

two part time food service jobs

I don't have any alt-right kids, what do they do?
Yes I have had like 3 girls flirting for good marks, from facebook, one rubber her breast on my shoulder constantly when I delivered grades, but I have never done something, it is not worth the risk haha

*rubbed

Night security guard

Oh and one time a group of three girls said to me that I made them wet, that happened last week, fucking crazy little bitches

commercial real estate agent
contextual / pps advertising
customs broker / clearing agent & logistics manager

Taking out items from a moving bin that get move around by numerous large roomba-like machines and put the items in different totes after scanning them, I push out to a conveyor belt that send them to the packing area of the building. I that for 10 hours every Wednesday to Saturday.

How much do you get paid ? And is it?

I imagine I have it the worst in the school as a world history teacher
>"I feel like we should be focusing more on europe right now"
>"so ironic how europeans drove out muslims only to bring them back in"
>"BASED japanese" one kid shouts
>student approaches me after class and says that he feels that I blamed white people for de/colonization too much"
>while explaining the massive wave of european immigrants the Sup Forumskids try to talk about their german ancestry
>MAGA shirts and hats on the day trump was sworn into office, even latino kids had it
>one student kept hinting about a "certain demographic" ruining other countries
>one day tall black kid who plays football tells one of them to shut up because they kept talking, Sup Forumskid doesn't talk unless black kid is in the restroom or absent
>the only time the group of kids applied themselves was when I taught about the vikings
>they usually share pepes with each other and get really sad when I confiscate their phones for the rest of the class
>when explaining 1930's nazi germany before the war: "man that would be such a cool place to live in"
>can always see the jewish girl cringe when the kids behind her go on and on about how hitler was based
>they claim they are only staying on topic
+ a dozen more incidents like this
thinking about all this outside of work hurts my head for some reason

is that you in the pic

fuck this shit
they should allow to beat students

It's nice to live in New England when you hear about the sorry state of the rest of the country.

I don't even want to touch them (they look like they don't shower) I just want them out of my class entirely but you can't really give "They support trump" as a reason. I don't care which president they like they're just too fucking annoying about it

>implying they aren't right

Music arranger, sometimes producer.

fuck man I turned down a job in Vermont because I made more money here

Nice copypasta from facebook.

Nobody lives in Vermont anyway, you probably would have ended up teaching a bunch of forest animals. Although that still is better than teaching in a red state with cancerous rednecks.

I work for the British government

Well my job is strange. Im travelling through Poland from city to city selling silver jewellery. Im only 2 days in house per week. Better small deal than a big spade xD

my state is blue (Washington) but I was born and raised on the eastern conservative side and they only time I can recall people being this annoying about politics was in 2004. Between then and now I've only seen an anti-Obama bumper sticker every so often

America was a mistake

I'm a tailor.

So you are a merchant

you are... Ashkenazi?

Attached: 1521420033899.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Soldier (just voluntary service)

yah same

Student

and you fuckers dare call american posters stupid

Are they looking like that?

Attached: 1521414140921.jpg (2048x1364, 446K)

like the 2 kids on the left mostly + this guy

Attached: 1521440921351.png (1077x1128, 197K)

I write and direct shitty short films

Does it pay or are you doing it for art mostly?

anyone gotten a raise recently? i just negotiated a 20% raise and am now earning more than my boss xddd

>job
haha...

Attached: esp_habitacion.jpg (1282x853, 261K)

I build JDAMs and test missiles in the air force

>tfw self-employed and there's not only no raise, but chance of a pay-cut
Putting up with sexual harassment for nothing

is sexual harassment commonplace in russia?

I used to work in a missile factory as materials engineer. It was fun.

I was a high school teacher in America. I teach kindergarten and elementary school in a foreign language school now.

It is in my house

>job
everytime I try to get one they tell me they need more diversity

Attached: 564654f.jpg (255x298, 13K)

You probably got the cooler and more lucrative side of the things than I do then. I just plug things in and put stuff together like big explosive legos.

Records manager at a medical center

Funniest part of my work involved blowing up dummy propulsors with pressurized water. qIn the end, the missile I was tasked to make more reliable flew well and my contract ended. They proposed me a permanent job but I was a bit sick of this city.

Move to Baltimore

Student, hoping to work in a game/comic/animation company or art teaching assistant.

University student.

I’m officecuck at an energy plant

Attached: FC9929FE-AE5B-4939-843D-CD6039D19652.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Cool desu.

Programmer. Make supporting software for making helicopters, drones and pilotless cars recently

Attached: 1521042690682.jpg (437x501, 46K)

Researcher on how to kill myself the fastest and painless way

just wait until you have niggers instead, faggot.

what job is it

Support Worker