Heathers has been rebooted as a tv show

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Tva5JJOAo

looks shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hD7x_7tUFNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that chainsaw line is ripped directly from the movie right? this girl is just copying exactly not making it her own t b h

Heathers was a good movie that's now plagued with a massive tumblr bitch following. I wouldn't doubt this reboot will pander to them. The music in this trailer and this fucking cast already reek of it. All that being said, hats off to them for not filming in awful youtube tier digital. This trailer already visually looks better than most movies these days. I'm so sick of absolutely perfect digital cameras making what may be good work look like shit. I watched the new Blade Runner short that came out to promote the new movie and it visually looks godawful with the digital. I hope this Heathers thing will be a success just to get the idea across that digital looks so damn BAD.

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON

youtu.be/hD7x_7tUFNI

Is this the musicalkino thread?

i try not to complain like the shills and spergs here but jfc this photo

they're shitting on the corpse of Heathers

I can see it in one photo.

and then you watched the video

sadface

she's ugly.

lol man-jaw-whore

what i don't get is why they made the Heathers into a black girl, a tranny and a fat girl which are all common bullying targets instead of white chicks like they should be. also how the fuck is the scrunchie deal going to work

>that digital looks so damn BAD.
tbqh the real problem is that they don't do post-production and color correction because its cheaper
Digital can look great, just not now.
That said, i love Heather so i'm giving this a shot...can't wait to see all those GREAT 4chin fans that are going to appear now shitting on this because they ALWAYS loved the original...

>The Heathers are now tumblr rejects
So, how is this going to work?

Shouldn't you be happy they made the antagonists into all the things you hate?
Nazicuck

Like the original, they already show in one of the trailers that the main Heather dies like in the movie, the dude Heather is a cunt and that the black Heather is dumb.

what a mess

Not even going to watch the trailer, I just know hollywood is going to desecrate one of my favorite movies

Like any remake it will only make me appreciate the original more.

hey its chokefu

No one ever believes me when I tell them I was best friends with her cousin in high school. Such a shame.