What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Not skipping any Pucci?

At least 5 layers of aids

is this one of those alt-righters who carried tiki torches?

living a teenage boy's dream life and pretending that's somehow badass

also getting cut out of movies he paid to be in

charge your phone

hate this cunt, atleast show off the money you made and not hoe your daddy bought your sex life

Why do girls only like the bad boys who disrespect them, Sup Forums?

What is in that dudes beard? Is it dried pusy juice?

Prostitutes will like anyone who pays them, user

>mfw he will never ever feel the hole inside him that he tries so desperately to fill

One time I noticed that Alexandra Daddario follows his IG and likes his posts, I was unironically depressed that my waifu had cucked me

fading into irrelevance

no one really cares anymore that he pays bitches to hang out with him and take pics. Daddy's money can buy a lot of sluts and nice things, grats dude but he has no personality or worth outside of that so pretty sure his 15 minutes is up, he'll be an instagram """"star"""" for the remainder.

You're jealous of him.

Is that nick from MDE? Looks like it's true what they said

If you're a manlet thinking of doing coke, just remember, you only have one heart for the rest of you're life....Not smart

kek, she probably got banged by him.

DUDE POINTLESS HEDONISM LMAO

disgusting. guy might as well be jewish

>anymore

>Implying someone ever gave a fuck about him.

How much cocaine was that other guy doing?

THIS

It's fine if you fuck a bunch of bitches as long as you leave some women pregnant to have kids to keep your legacy.

What I recommend is having a job that requires you to travel. When you want to have kids make sure you find a virgin girl to knock up, and then leave. This way, since she's a virgin, she'll always be willing to bend over as soon as you return.

dying realizing that hedonism isn't what brings you happiness

this.

he got cut out of being a navy seal due to his childish character.

that gook lady looks pretty fucking tasty.

death via heart attack

Literally who?

Exactly, shitposting on Sup Forums for 14 hours a day is what brings you happiness.

A guy who makes fa/tv/irgins insanely jealous while they pretend they wouldn't want to switch lives with them

hmm...

That's not a laughing reaction image

no, that's essentially a different form of hedonism

>"lol dude why would you want to settle down with someone and have a family? DUDE. VAGINAS LMAO"

Armenians deserved the gas chambers.

>people here unironically think hes "depressed" or "empty inside"

Yeah, fucking all the hot bitches in the world and chilling on yachts 24/7 must be torture. I bet he wishes he was a fat middle-aged balding manlet with a nagging past-her-prime roastie as his warden

God I wish I was his friend, traveling the fucking world with private jet, no 5 hour long ques in airport, fucking instagram models, doing wild shit, driving wagecucks to suicide while they type HEEES NOT HAPPY with slit wrists, fuck man

>T. INCEL VIRGIN

t. never had a kid or a loving partner in life

People think being rich makes you dissociative and depressed. The funny thing is, even people with normal jobs often feel that way. It's just part of the human condition. The difference being, he has the financial freedom to make the drastic changes in his life, that other people can't.

He will never find a chick who will love him for who he is, and he spent his best years with superficial assholes who probably dont even know when his birthday is.

These "omg who needs the married life!" people always end up dying alone and wishing they had been a family man instead, just like Prince or John Wayne who spent his final years drinking alone at a bar.

He's Armenian. It's pretty much the same thing, down to the crazy feminist hags and appeals to muh shoah

Dan is a beta LARPing his ass off as an alpha

>is some daddys boy, lives off the money his scumbag greedy jew father scammed out of people
>does nothing with his life despite having the ability to do anything
>tried to be in the military, but washed out immediately because hes a spoiled brat and a pussy
>wanted to have that image, so he PAID a director millions of dollars to pretend to be a navy seal in a movie
>his scene gets cut anyway
>tries to give off the image that hes not a leech living off of his fathers dirty money by pretending he makes money in badass poker tournaments like hes james bond or something
>actually sucks dick at poker and gets BTFO in every tournament he enters
>cant even attract ANY women, needs to pay whores to pretend to like him for staged instagram photos

utterly pathetic

No, these guys are

If he's so happy why does he keep posting about it?

Different people have different standards of happyness and well it seems like he's desperately trying to show off how his life is.

That's how they cope with the fact that they will most likely never have the ability to do what he does, which is just doing whatever he wants.
Bilzerian is a prick living off his daddies stolen money, but I doubt he's depressed lol
If I ever get enough money to just fuck prostitutes all the time, I'd do the same thing

>t. brainwashed feminist cucks

Love is a lie created by women to subdue men. Anyone who fails to see this is weak

>director cuts the scene he paid to be in
That sounds like a dick move, why did it get cut

This dude isn't married because he can't find a woman to settle down with. He isn't married because he enjoys living the bachelor life. All the virgins in here are acting like he couldn't immediately make a wife of some 8/10.

To me it's more that he's trying so hard to project a certain image, that seems more sad. I'd have more respect for an actual LARPER who didn't go to as much effort to project an image of being cool than him.

>It's fine if you fuck a bunch of bitches as long as you leave some women pregnant to have kids to keep your legacy.

You need a hug user?

it's not a source of long term happiness
I've read a few articles written by dudes who decide to live this type of lifestyle until early middle-aged, and usually, after getting used to the same type of parties, girls, etc. they get depressed. they wish they stayed with a wife or dream about living a calmer "typical" lifestyle. they feel alone.

Because social media presence attracts women. David Choe talked about it on his podcast. They just contact you if you're rich and interesting. All you have to do is play along.

No need to do that, guy's a confirmed manlet and a jawlet that trims his beard so he looks like he actually has a jawline.

If he didn't have his dad and his money, he would just be a random guy unloading boxes at a warehouse.

>jealous of a chinlet who pays prostitutes with daddy's money

>alt-righters
>remotely fit
lol

>fucking all the hot bitches in the world
Who he pays

Isn't he like 5'7? Can't buy your way out of being a manlet.

No, he's a politically centrist, self-help motivator e-celeb iirc.

How do you figure he pays?
I mean, I imagine he's paying for their meal and drinks and all that. That's pretty much the perks of partying with a wealthy guy. But I don't have a reason to believe he's directly paying for sex. He's just showing girls a good time, and then they fuck because they're having fun.

He's a shit actor

Yes. 100% Trump supporter. Betifa Anarcucks on SUICIDE WATCH

>be me
>veteran
>govt job in west Virginia
>cost of living is so low that 21/hr lets me live like a king, thinking about buying 2nd house
>use GI bill for welding and fabrication classes, build and race cars for my hobby
>2 kids, wife doesn't have to work
Dan has literally nothing I want, I doubt even a neet would be jealous of him

I have no idea who this guy is and am happy to stay that way.

That's the point, he has to treat them extravagantly to get sex. If they really did love him for his sexual prowess or whatever, something simpler (and cheaper) would suffice

Newsflash: Whether it's dinners, drinks at a bar, or gifts for your longtime girlfriend, all men pay for sex one way or another. Some just take money directly.

lmao he is like 5'5

Not true, when I was in school I could just text girls if they want to hang out and have weird sex in my apartment. If I ever paid for something it was in the same spirit that I would pay for a buddies beer or movie, because I was the one who initiated. Lots of times it was just, text, sex, movie, leave. Sometimes without movie.

So what if he treats them well? He's also experiencing the extravagance along with them.
I mean, look at that picture, it's just a hot tub. I assume they have drinks just off camera. I'm going to assume this takes place either at his house, or he flew somewhere nice. Either way, it's just a regular party environment. he's not really spending all that much.

>one or two drinks at the bar
>vs 10,000 per head

hmmmmmmm

Those things aren't okay either though.

if i were him i wouldn't take chances inviting attractive women over and not being 100% sure you could fuck them

just pay for prostitutes and then you can do whatever you want and they wont make fun of my small penis

OP's picture? Sure.

But all those yachts and jets don't come cheap

user, I've lived that life and it is not a fun one. When you have that much money, you get bored easier. So you do shit to distract you from it. All the boats, the travel, the whores, the coke. All that. At the end of the day, you get an errant though of "this isn't actually fulfilling me." So you do more shit to distract you from that though. And you surround yourself with the exact same kind of people, people with too much money, too much time and too little soul. Every single person around you is desperately trying to escape the shallowness of that lifestyle, in denial of wanting out, or are just plain vapid enough to think the hedonist millionaire lifestyle is something worth looking up to.

You don't want to rub noses with the IG elite, they're all terrible people. Especially the ultra-positive motivational speakers, those dudes will plow lines all night and day long.

The smart move is to get a boat of money, live off a small portion of it, and spend the rest of your life working an honest job and living a simple life.

a wet hole on a pretty woman is a wet hole on a pretty woman, you literal faggot. Also, all these hoes are in line to get on his IG for publlicity, im sure he gets to fuck a ton of them for free as well.

Yeah, I'm sure he doesn't enjoy yacht and jet rides. It's just a financial burden eh endures to get girls.

>gets to enjoy yachts and jet rides
>has to pay bimbos' fee as well

Might be my Jewish heritage but something seems wrong here

>user, I've lived that life

yeah I'm sure you have faggot

his dad is literally a kajillionaire,and Blizerian has become such a meme he makes millions off of ad revenue alone. Its not like he wil ever run out of money

Calm down, Dan

he legit seemed like a faggot when i only knew of him from instamemes and various clips but if you listen to when he came onto rogan it will really change your opinion of the dude

everyone thinking hes empty inside and thinking hes just trying to fill some irreparable void in his soul is going full dummy mirin mode

dude is crushing it and is fully aware of what hes doing and what he has

BASED DAN BTFO ALT-RIGHT

Why the fuck is this a tv thread?

He's a pathetic manlet+chinlet living off his father's fortune who equates intagram likes to a fulfilled life.

And you all are jealous of him whether you care to admit it or not.

What is needed in life is balance.

Enough.

What IS his goal though? His dream can't simply be the little thumbs and hearts across social media? He must have a goal in life?

Let's put it another way.
Yachts are fun, right?
Yacht with a girl is less fun. Yacht with a girl is more fun. Therefore, you plan to bring a girl to maximize fun.
Yachts are expensive however. If you don't pay for the girl, she can't afford it.(She's just some random hot girl on instagram) Therefore she doesn't come. And that lessons your fun.

Also, I heard privet jets don't actually cost as much as people think. Owning one is expensive, but just flying on one is actually relatively inexpensive. Not I can't really say for certain.

He started out on his parents money, gambled with it, and won some. His plan is to keep fucking young bitches with his mom's money

>Tries to act above it all.
>Still can't help but imply that Dan's life is imbalanced, and therefore he isn't happy.

What is anyone's goal in life? If you think everyone's goal is marriage and children, then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Some people just love living life. And his wealth allows him to live it.

>paying money so some brainlet blonde can ummmm and wooow in my ear

Not quite my tempo

Why do you claim it's his mom's money? If he's won his own riches, then doesn't that make it his money?

Until he grows old, and some other wanna be Chad supplants him on Insta.

Tick tock.

Because women are submissive and they need a strong man to submit to. I didn't understand this until I finally had sex. They want to be held down, told what to do, and be used. It's in their nature

They interpret "asshole" as "alpha" ... and they're wrong.

Cucks interpret "pleaser" as what women want ... and they're wrong too.

The aspens are all connected, Judith.

Well 1, is he really paying? If he owns the yacht, then who is charging him to bring girls? Or is he just renting the yacht?

And 2, What else are you going to do on the Yacht? Watch movies alone?

This. I took off for a few years and partied and did drugs daily. It was great for a while but the guys I met still doing at 30, 40 were complete faggots. One guy with his parents money talked about how bland everything seemed so his hobby was photographing other people at the events. People really need to have a purpose (volunteering, a job they like, hobbies, family, etc) or they turn into massive faggots who whore themselves out on social media. There's a good reason the vast majority of intellectuals and successful people aren't hedonists.

>Paying to have fun with a girl.
Isn't that, like, ummmm, u no, liike, perhaps, paying a fucking prostitute?

kinda funny how people judge people who gain girls and fame off money, something earned. Then normally its genetics, something completely uncontrollable.

he wants super gonorrhea.

You might want to reread his comment, you fell short of user's points

No, paying admission to engage in fun activities isn't prostitution.

Because it's his mom's money.
>gambling with your mom's money makes it yours
If she let's you gamble with it and keep it yeah

I replied to two anons, and I don't know what you're talking about. You'll have to explain.