Mr. Trudeau's Excellent African Adventure -- And A Modest Proposal

So Justin "$CURRENT_YEAR" Trudeau is planning to send the Canadian Armed Forces to a new "peacekeeping" mission somewhere in Africa, because we're so good at peacekeeping and it show the world how Canada is "back". What does Sup Forums think this?

I think this is a retard idea useful only for photo ops and image management -- which is why Trudeau is so interested in this project. Does anybody else remember Afghanistan, how millions were spent, lives lost, and all for basically nothing? Does anybody remember the Rwanda and Somalia debacles? The press probably doesn't, because it would be inconvenient for their bust buddy Justin "kill them and they win" Trudeau.

What nobody is willing to say is the Human Biodiversity angle here. Africa's problems aren't because of colonialism, or lack of institutions or anything that peacekeeping could solve; it because it's full of Africans, who are a tribal and violent people with an average IQ below 100. Just look at anywhere in the Americas -- the blacker the community, the more violent, poor and uneducated the community becomes. Thus, peacekeeping in Africa will always be failure, trying to implant civilization were it can never grow.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-afghan-mission-could-cost-up-to-18-1b-1.722279
cbc.ca/news/politics/un-ambassador-peacekeeping-africa-1.3736907
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My modest proposal: why spend all the money, time and energy going to old Africa when there are a bunch of little New Africas just south of the 49 parallel? The federal, state and municipal governments and their police should withdraw from Detroit, Baltimore, South Side Chicago, etc. Instead, government and policing should be handed over the fine city fathers of these regions, and these communities can develop without White interference as they please. The Canadian force will be there to patrol the borders between the two communities, just like they did in the Suez. They could also come help "run" the newly independent black statelets.

And why stop with the Land of the Free? We've got cops in Haiti trying (and obviously failing) to police that shithole. I bet that Brazilian would love to wall off the favelas and have somebody else deal with those fuckers.

The rill pilling would be glorious.

bump

Who cares?

They send a few poor fucks who get butchered by the locals they are supposed to be protecting.
Obviously the world needs another lesson on why Africa is the way it is.

canadas middle east

Canada as world police > USA as world police

America
>Go fuck up this country

Cuckanada
>Yes, boss.

Germany
>Push the refugees north, I need more votes.

>They send a few poor fucks who get butchered by the locals they are supposed to be protecting.
>Obviously the world needs another lesson on why Africa is the way it is.

You're forgetting the billion wasted.

Meanwhile, we've got a giant Arctic coast that is essentially undefended. The American owners of our only Arctic port shut it down. Basically the Russkies and the Chinkcoms could waltz right in and do whatever the fuck they wanted.

So much like his daddy: Spreading the joys of multiculturalism to everyone. Can't wait until Justin manages to fuck up the Army even worse than his dad did

who gives a shit. He's gunna send 500 troops overseas. Fuck off this is nothing.

china probably wants some security there and no one takes a chinese soldier seriously until he blasts some one.

Gives the military something to do. I'm bored.

Is he going to reclaim Rhodesia for white people?

Was Trudeau redpilled all along?

>Basically the Russkies and the Chinkcoms could waltz right in and do whatever the fuck they wanted.
I really hope they do, forcing President Trump to Annex

This needs to stop. This retard needs to stop acting like a fucking cheerleader.

I can't believe I have to be represented by this glittery fucknoodle.

>who gives a shit. He's gunna send 500 troops overseas. Fuck off this is nothing.

Except for the money.

>Canada has spent $7.7 billion to $10.5 billion on costs related to its mission in the past six years, and may spend $13.9 billion to $18.1 billion by the end of the 2010-11 budget year, according to The Fiscal Impact of the Canadian Mission in Afghanistan tabled by parliamentary budget officer Kevin Page on Thursday.

cbc.ca/news/canada/canada-s-afghan-mission-could-cost-up-to-18-1b-1.722279

>Is he going to reclaim Rhodesia for white people?

No, he's going to help Muslims get to Europe.

By "peacekeeping", he means bending over and taking the BBC.

>mfw he sends troops to South Africa to kill all the remaining white people

I was memeing, of course.

If you remove white people, white people win

very sound and reasnoble post however my doctrine dictates that

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>He worries about wasting money
>In diamond central

No, African wars are notoriously profitable, they are just a shit time for anyone and everyone involved on the ground.
It will be the normal games of paramilitary groups overstepping their bounds, PMCs shooting up villages, rebels beheading police and local security guards, Western Forces bombing the wrong targets, and SJWs getting BTFO by just how savage some of the groups appear.

I mean, the television profits probably total more than a billion alone.
I don't care senpai, if people wanna pay for a show, go ahead. I just feel bad for the combatants becase my family has a history of dying in African wars.

Canada, like Australia, just wants to do something for a change. It will just turn into a modern Gallipoli, a total fuckup which is remembered tragically for decades to come.

The Africans are really fucking up the Chinks over there. The Chinese genuinely think they honour contracts etc, and don't know how to respond when they chimpout and start cutting up contractors.

Keep dreaming maple nigger.

source

Source?

>Trudeau wants to send peacekeepers to Africa
>"I think this is a retard idea useful only for photo ops and image management -- which is why Trudeau is so interested in this project. Does anybody else remember Afghanistan, how millions were spent, lives lost, and all for basically nothing? Does anybody remember the Rwanda and Somalia debacles?"

>Trudeau takes us out of Iraq and Syria
>OP probably spent months spamming anti-Trudeau memes over this

I hate hypocrites, which includes both you and Trudeau, OP. This is the part where I'd tell you to fuck off, but this is the containment board so I'll just bid you good day.

cbc.ca/news/politics/un-ambassador-peacekeeping-africa-1.3736907

>$450 million down the black hole of africa
How much has this cuck spent thus far?

>650 troops will be deployed to either Mali, Congo or the Central African Republic
For what fucking purpose? Those countries will always be third world hellholes.

>>Trudeau takes us out of Iraq and Syria

Except we still have special forces there. Indeed, we still have "surveillance and transport and refuelling aircraft would remain in the area".

>>OP probably spent months spamming anti-Trudeau memes over this
>I hate hypocrites, which includes both you and Trudeau, OP. This is the part where I'd tell you to fuck off, but this is the containment board so I'll just bid you good day.

How am I a hypocrite? I never like Trudeau the pretty boy. The only hypocrites are the National Post boys, who jeer this debacle in the making while they cheered on Harper's Afghan disaster.

He is a globalist leftie cuck who meets with soros and shit. He also takes the UN more seriously than other world leader I have ever seen in the modern era to the point he couldn't even LMAO dude weed because the UN was against it. My take is the UN asked nations and he had to step up on it because once again he is a globalist cuck

Canada has a bunch of large mining companies that operate in those countries desu.

billions in perpetuity. the 100,000+ syrian refugees are going to be costing billions for decades.

Better send all female soldiers to Africa to further show how progressive you are.

No one fucking cares about your worthless country, Canada. Get the fuck off this American board and stop posting garbage threads no real people care about.

/thread

Its amazing that some of these African countries are sitting on fucking goldmines of resources that could easily make them a first world country, if they were properly ran.

Instead the niggers spit on everything their former rulers did for them and would rather go off and be rebels. Countries like Belgium, France, Portugal and the UK didn't even realize that they were putting people in charge who never ran anything in their entire lifetimes and the only things they do know are the rules of the tribe they came from.

So that's what happens. A leader gets elected from a tribe that has different rules and customs, this triggers the other tribes, they proceed to chimp out and go become rebels, and then next you know the Central African Republic and the Democratic Republic of the Congo happen

People care about leaf land the same reason people did sweden. It's a even more " JUST" nation right now, but without a nationalist party and the only half way decent party being a irrelevant regional one

Honestly there need to be efforts to bring more famine and genetic focused diseases there . Or maybe just engineer something that leaves these fucking people sterile.

He sends troops to a place noone cares about but wont intervene with the cupw and Canada Post. What a fucking idiot. Deal with the problems at home first.

>Trudeau is planning to send the Canadian Armed Forces to a new "peacekeeping" mission
>Canadian armed forces
>Not a complete fucking laughingstock
Have fun wasting valuable NATO resources you filthy fucking traitors. I hope to see many canada cuck returning soldier stories.

Famines didn't fix Ethiopia

>Does anybody else remember Afghanistan

That wasn't really a peacekeeping mission though.

We used to be known for our peacekeeping activities and to an extent are still surfing on what remains of that reputation. Getting back into that would be a long term commitment and oughtn't to be undertaken lightly. I'm skeptical.

Coincides with his visit to China. Probably back room deals going on, Canadian lives for Chinese dollars.

>Famines didn't fix Ethiopia

Because somebody decide to feed the fucks.

>A retard idea only useful for photo ops and image management

Trudeau in a nutshell.

this desu