An open letter to /pol, from a so-called "cuckservative"

An open letter to /pol, from a so-called "cuckservative".

Throughout the course of my history of browsing this board, I must confess that I have become alarmed by the ascendancy of the so-called "Alt right". I am a traditional conservative, and my allegiance lies with the ideals of the Republic of 1776. I believe in equality before the law, separation of powers and the rule of law, and I place these republican virtues above any other allegiance of mine. I fear that the Republican Party, which has been the standard-bearer for these republican virtues, has been hijacked by people whose allegiance lay with a sense of "White nationalism" rather than the republican virtues of 1776. This goes against all that our Founding Fathers fought for. For a long time now, I have detested the Democratic Party for various reasons, but chief among them is because of the way in which they have embraced identity politics, which places allegiance to tribe above allegiance to the rule of law. Now, I fear that White Nationalism is basically just a form of White identity politics, which is a real shame.

To Republicans who support Trump, you have allowed this dark politician to twist your mind, and you have become the very thing you swore to destroy. I plead that you please go back to our great charters of democracy, the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, and help us take our country back. But first we must purge our Grand Old Party of these nefarious diseases which are White Nationalism, Trumpism, and the "alt-right".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
monticello.org/site/jefferson/private-banks-quotation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
truth-out.org/opinion/item/29751-the-new-american-order-1-elections-the-privatization-of-the-state-a-fourth-branch-of-government-and-the-demobilization-of-we-the-people
personal.lse.ac.uk/venugopr/venugopal2014augneoliberalism.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_conservatism?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thinks Republican party protects the virtues of the constitution.

lol

>This goes against all that our Founding Fathers fought for.

The founding fathers fought for the enslavement of the negro and atheism. "White nationalism" also largely fight for both those things, the religiousity of white nationalist christians is still "Christianity is too degenerate to have anything to do with politics" all christians agree to that.

Nice blog post faggot.

The republican party, like the democratic party, hosts many ideologies.

In the case of Trump the ideology is nationalism rather than conservatism. Nationalism is complimentary to your views as a conservative and better for us than the social Marxism of the democrats.

Trump may not be strictly conservative, but you know damn well he's 100x better than Hillary. Quit being such a whiny bitch and be a team player.

>and my allegiance lies with the ideals of the Republic of 1776.
You got cucked in the early 1900s, big boy.

Time to sit down, you fucking cuck loser faggot.

>The founding fathers fought for the enslavement of the negro and atheism.

Absolutely false. The founding fathers were strictly Christian though they had unorthodox beliefs like deism.

America not being founded as a Christian nation is a complete myth pushed by the new Atheists.

The heyday of nationalism in Europe was one of the darkest times. Do you really want to relive the 1930s all over again? Fascism almost destroyed the West.

>America not being founded as a Christian nation is a complete myth pushed by the new Atheists.
Can you really not just kill any argument by posting this?

Yes indeed, America was founded as a Christian nation. Do you not find it concerning that Mr. Trump has been divorced three times and doesn't even know how to pronounce "2 Corinthians" in front of a Bible college?

>you have become the very thing you swore to destroy

Oh, lord. Spare me yet another "Hitler was so bad" cucks

Abandon thread if you had ANY hope OP was not a dick sucking faggot

How is the the "Grand Old" a good representation of the founding fathers. It hosts extreme religious zealots who at times would love to force us all to go to church every day if they could. I'm no atheists but some republicans are genuinely more theocrats rather than constitutionalists. What virtues are these that you love? The identity politics of "much Jesus" as well as the constant itchy trigger finger of the likes of McCain and such. The modern libertarian party is utter crap because of Gary Johnson but the libertarian party does represent the original values. I find no difference to the democrats and republicans except in this election, because we have a populist versus a corporatist.

I think if our founding fathers were alive today, they would realize how much technology and global economy (or "neoliberalism") have drastically changed politics. It is, in short, unprecedented. Our founding fathers, furthermore, would not have condoned the FED printing money, and income tax is also against our founding father's vision. We, Americans, didn't even have to pay income tax until 1913.

I know for sure they would urge us to once again grab our greatest minds, bring them together, and draft a new Constitution that is in the spirit of the old. We must approach deep questions once more in light of new information and changing dynamics of the world. I agree with you, that no matter what, we must respect our forefathers for what they did, but our forefathers, if they were alive, would no doubt say another drafting of a new Constitution that still respects the spirit of the old. Neoliberalism has introduced unprecendented problems ranging from environmental issues to loss of cultural distinctness to multiculturalism. These questions must be readdressed in a formal, educated setting. Families are being broken down.

I do not agree amendments address the complexity of change in the modern age.

I'm not for imperialism and needless war like the fascists and Nazi's were. I just want to protect American values and culture from subversion.

No one fucking thinks this way. Every republican I know was sick of the party.

My allegiance is to the republic of 1776, to democracy!

I'd rather he was a stronger Christian but I don't doubt his faith.

All of those things are unfortunately typical of the more casual Christians in our society today.

>protestants
>in heaven

Sorry George, you're cool and all, but no.

Liberalism is dead. Long live nationalism.

The republic is dead. Long live our people.

You failed to unite across races with classical liberalism and failed us in the culture war of the left.

>Can you really not just kill any argument by posting this?

I don't understand what you are saying m8

>several deists
>strictly christian

Granted, I agree with you we need a stronger government that defends our values. The privatization of the state and deligitimization of Congress and Presidency are direct consequences of neoliberalism. We need another drafting of a new constitution to address "dangers" ranging from Neoliberalism to the loss of a culture's distinctness to multiculturalism.

fuck off we're full

>Neo-con globalists fight for the constitution and the ideals of the founding fathers

top kek my man. Im sure the fact that the two main parties are almost the same even on issues like immigration ( both Dems and Rep want amnesty) is just a coincidence

>Trump has been harping on smaller federal government and more state rights for decades
>LOL FASCISM
You people are fucking retarded.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
and our Posterity
and our Posterity
and our Posterity

There's also that bit where blacks weren't counted as fully human, too, and that part where immigration was greatly restricted to cultural groups we had much in common with.

It is you that has been misled about our Founding Fathers. They were extremely racist.

Why does this board tend to glorify the Nazis? Did our grandfathers, the Greatest Generation, storm the beaches of Normandy just so we could sit here 72 years later glorifying the enemy that was trying to kill them?

deism and Christianity aren't incompatible.

Your Republican party was a bunch of fucking losers that has lost against the Democrats for the last 10 years on every social issue, and have failed to get your way on every other issue!

> Immigration.
> Healthcare.
> Gay Marriage.
> Gun rights.
> Abortion.
> Welfare Reform.
> Government Spending.

You lost it fucking all because you were too fixated on your religious values to realize you were being played. You didn't get shit done. Your pathetic. You suck. You made the party the party of evil white racists because you couldn't win ANYTHING.

We are taking over the party and you can suck a dick and get behind us or get back behind the Democrats like you have done anyway for the last 10 years. This is our party, we are in charge now.

what is your beef with the Nazi's apart from the holocaust? What were they wrong about?

They kind of are. Deism says that there's a "hands off" watchmaker who simply set things in motion. Us Christians believe that The Lord intervenes in human affairs.

>my allegiance lies with the ideals of the Republic of 1776
So, you support a country where the Senate isn't elected by the people, the Supreme Court does not have the power to challenge the constitutionality of laws, slavery is legal, and only white males who own property can vote?

Sounds like you're further to the right than the alt-right is.

boohoo muh grampa

Mine fought in the war, too, but they were manipulated by media kikes to fight a war for the wrong side.

They stormed the beaches so liberty could fight communism for 40 years and feminism and social marxism could destroy our culture

you lost, ted, get over it.

You're a fucking moron. Read Genesis. There are multiple Gods on earth and they breed with human women.

>My allegiance is to the republic of 1776, to democracy!
>to democracy

Fuck Democracy. It's nothing more a political argumentum ad populum. Jefferson knew this, why don't you?

The fact that Hitler couldn't be trusted. He didn't keep his word in the Munich Agreement or in agreeing to respect Poland's sovereignty. He envisioned the creation of a large, German-centric empire in which the Slavs would be stripped of their rights and property. It's funny how White Nationalist revere the man who wanted to commit one of the biggest genocide against his White brethren.

No they did it so their Jewish masters could make a few shekels and smash the only country in the western world that wasn't owned by their private banking system

So, CTR still has cash on hand?

pic related

No mr. shill, you belong to the republican party of increasing the governments size, and importing replacement levels of welfare leeches in the naive hope they'll vote for your party rather than the dems that offer more gibs.

There's no difference between the cuckservatives and democrats other than meaningless identity politics bullshit.

>I'm a cuckservative
Stopped reading right there you spineless ground-seceding faggot. All cuckservatives are practically in bed with the globalists for allowing things to get this bad.

Jefferson was a huge champion of democracy. He and the Democratic-Republicans even supported withe French Revolution because they saw it as an extension of the American Revolution.

Let me summarize what I'm saying better: I agree preserving "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is essential, but perhaps, it is time we question whether "Communal stability, ethos and the preservation of one's cultural spirit" is also essential. Do you agree?

lol who cares newfag? lurk more, cry more.

>All cuckservatives are practically in bed with the globalists
Right, but I believe this man is here for a reason because unconsciously he realizes how globalism has brought forth unprecedented problems. As an American, I agree with my founding fathers that preserving "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is essential, but in the face of globalism, we must also ask, whether equally valuing the "Communal stability, ethos and the preservation of one's cultural spirit" of one's natives is also of equal importance.

Our nation has traditionally been one of white protestants, and this has been the case up until pretty late in the 20th century. The majority of our founding fathers were of British descent, and had been born in a British colony.

Our finding ideas of freedom came from England came from people like Edmund Burke who described our independence as a protestant idea, and was in favor of it because of that fact.

If you look at our country's history it's both ideologically and physically very christian, and very white. So, I don't see why you would have to reconcile conservative values in order to achieve ethnocentric, or nationalist ideals. If anything they go hand in hand.

If you want to rally against nationalism as a principle incompatible with conservative I would like you to at least acknowledge that you're trying to be conservative whilst only taking ideas presented by the democratic party specifically in the last 50 years or so.

That's a legitimate concern and my mind is being stretched. Open dialogue is better than screaming "cuckservative" and "faggot" at someone.

We could easily reboot our constitution like it's a Windows OS with spyware, and be perfectly fine. No voting rights for women and children. No income tax. No fed.

The problem is kikes fucking subverted it with extra bullshit.

If you read the Constitution, there is nothing like "Communal stability, ethos and the preservation of one's cultural spirit". This is why I am questioning whether our founding fathers would encouraging drafting a new Constitution in spirit of the old one.

>to republicans who support Trump, don't vote for him
>let hillary fill the supreme court with liberal judges
fuck you you're not a Republican if you let that happen.
Just because you think Trump isn't the best candidate doesn't mean you shouldn't vote for him.

A vote for anyone but trump is a vote for shillary
not voting is a vote for shillary.
and that is NOT acceptable

No, fucker. Just don't let those shitskins come in the first place.

This is why people like you don't achieve. You have so much useless bullshit to say. You think a piece of paper will stop you from being subverted? You have to GAS THE KIKES.

They modeled this country on the good parts of the roman republic. Washington even played Cincinnatus by leaving office after two terms. That party was originally the Jeffersonian Republican party until almost 1800 when they had to form a bigger tent to get more people behind them.

Regardless, Democracy sucks. Especially the Democratic party.

So did the nation's first Immigration Acts which limited immigration to the USA to "free white persons" of "good moral character" violate the republican virtues of 1776?

This was meant to be a nation for whites. Now, we cannot go back to the demographics of the 18th and 19th centuries, but can we at least go back to a pre-1965 immigration policy without violating your principles of cuckoldry?

This guy serious? If you are, Sup Forums is not one person. Because you've been sent here by the mainstream media does not make this place whatever the "alt-right" is, I had never heard that term until Hillary and CNN tried linking shit posting trolls on this board to a presidential candidate. They literally have no arguments left. There are many different people here with many different political, racial, national, and religious backgrounds.
youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo

Bankers _are_ destroying the West.

Hillary's main lobbyists are bankers. Hillary has lied under oath. Let that sink in.

He didn't trust bankers.

>implying Trump would be able to get fuck all anything done anyway but Hillary won't literally arrest people for having the wrong political opinions

>You have to GAS THE KIKES.
There is no doubt that Jews have reached high positions in the FED, media, and other sectors. This needs to be addressed in the new drafting of the Constitution that I am proposing.

These Jews do not act in the interests of our own people, which I agree with. We need to ask whether foreign men ought to be given the possibility of positions of power, considering their allegiances may lie elsewhere.

Look, I don't know if you meant to reply to me or not, I was only talking about how you could still be nationalist, and ethnocentric, and still follow constitutional rule. Nothing in the constitutions describes how we have to let in other cultures, and bend to their wills lest they get upset about it. We've also been doing this very thing for most of our history.

No, I do not think our founding fathers would be in favor of drafting a new constitution based on the current political whims of a particular party. Do you know who does want to do that? The current democratic party. Maybe you should check them out.

>it's our turn

lol.
idiots don't even realize they're being tooled to win an election.
idiots believing in 'change' again, promised by every politician in the history of the world.
idiots believing in hope again.

>we're taking over the republican party.
nigger, please. you're a piece of shit weeaboo basement dweller, you can't take over shit.

>last 10 years

try the last 50

the Republican party has steadily given up grown since the 60s

>Belgium
fuckin lol'd

Go play in another thread.

John Adams was smarter and more principled than Jefferson ever was. Jefferson was all talk, but as President he very much enlarged the power of the executive branch.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

>posting fake Jefferson quotes

possibly the most unAmerican thing you could do. There's so many good ones that it's unnecessary to post fake quotes of his.

kill yourself please.

>This goes against all that our Founding Fathers fought for.

they lived in a pre-Marxist world

It's more about culture than the actual policies of Donald Trump or the actual change he might be able to bring about. If there is a majority of individuals enough to win an election that believe in free speech, not bringing in third world immigrants, and preserving our God Given rights then we are going in an awesome direction.

Furthermore, don't be stupid, we have 3 supreme court spots coming up, and interpretation of the constitution matters a lot, a liberal majority court brought us the New Society for example.

Yes, this does matter, yes we are at a turning point.

>Nothing in the constitutions describes how we have to let in other cultures, and bend to their wills lest they get upset about it. We've also been doing this very thing for most of our history.
Given the current predicament, I believe there is good reason to consider drafting a new Constitution that addresses this. My first two posts go in-depth: & Globalism in combination with technological advancement has introduced unprecedented problems we must address.

>Do you know who does want to do that? The current democratic party.
The Democratic party does not care about "Communal stability, ethos and the preservation of one's cultural spirit".

If you value Liberty you can not support anyone but Don Trump.

By supporting anyone but Trump you help an individual who is supported by the likes of george Soros whose stated goal in life and the object of his financial support is the dissolution of the national sovereignty of the USA

Supporting anyone other than DJ Trump is aiding the greatest threat to American Liberty ever to exist in our history.

You are either a liar or an imbecile if you advocate anyone but Trump for President.

TLDR

You aren't a conservative nor cuckservative. You're a self hating liberal. If you won't support the only candidate with a viable chance of keeping Hillary out of the Whitehouse you are a waste of carbon. The balance of the SCOTUS hangs in the balance along with the fate of the republic. Fuck you and all #nevertrumps you miserable pieces of shit. It'll be your fault when our empire falls.

>my allegiance lies with our greatest ally Israel and corporations. We should ship more boys and jobs overseas while losing every cultural battle on the homefront while smugly pretending we're better than fighting for control of the narrative. We'll encourage our children to chase money, and money alone. I will vaguely allude to the "ideals" that founded this nation when defending corporate interests to send manufacturing jobs overseas or greasing the pockets of conmen in Washington, but turn away from the destruction of the community and nation with a flood of migrants who change the fabric of society.

Fixed that for you. You faggots have lost on every single issue for the past 30 years. It's over. Nationalism will save the Republic. If not with Trump, then in the uproar that will follow in the failed leadership of the left.

Who knows. Maybe we'll be lucky and a Napoleon will emerge from the midst of our military to save us. If not, I hope you're ready to pay for Muslim schools.

The democratic party likes to play fast and loose with the constitution. It's in place because we don't want mob mentality to rule us, and we would like certain rights to be in place. It takes away power from the ruling majority, that's why it's there. I don't care how much you like certain ideas none of them are worth erasing our constitution.

Besides, your ideas are not incompatible with the constitution. We can address these issues without throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

>posts le merchant meme
>trying to make this about immigration
You're literally a shill at this point.
>posting fake Jefferson quotes
>possibly the most unAmerican thing you could do. There's so many good ones that it's unnecessary to post fake quotes of his.
Variation of a quote, original:
>"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered.... I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

>kill yourself please.
You seem to have gotten lost, omega.

Lol. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this.

>More catholic scum infecting America

Good Klansmen died to keep people like you out of this country.

>It'll be your fault

Oh, put a sock in it mate. This meme is how people were coerced into supporting globalist puppets to begin with.

This civic nationalist argument makes me so fucking mad because it pretends to pay fealty to the foundation ideas of America while ignoring the words, actions, and laws of that very same early america. The united states was created to be a white nation. The founding fathers spoke about securing the blessings of liberty for their progeny. They obviously did not mean mexicans or niggers by this. Literally online white people could be citizens of america. Even abolitionists generally didn't want to extend citizenship to blacks. They either wanted blacks to return to africa or for a state to be formed for them on the american continent. There was a pretty universal consensus that blacks could not share a society with whites.

The founding fathers would be considered extraordinarily racist by today's standards and yet you cucks worship them as god men in the same breath that you insult people like Donald Trump who the founding fathers would not approve of because of his support for citizenship being extended to non whites. The founding fathers would have been against trump for being far too liberal on race. Think about that for a minute.

>Transgender girls aren't little boys
too obvious.

>It's more about culture than the actual policies of Donald Trump or the actual change he might be able to bring about.
i agree, and this is the angle from which i'm enjoying the shitstorm brought about by this election

>free speech, not bringing in third world immigrants, and preserving our God Given rights then we are going in an awesome direction.
i think OP's legitimate concern is that the Trump meme can bring exactly the opposite of what your expecting. getting too carried away by this alt-right bullshit with all the gullible cucks running around spewing the same stale nazi cuckery may not get you where you expect.

>my allegiance lies with the ideals of the Republic of 1776

Then you will be sad to know that those ideals died almost 200 years ago.

Learn more about our history and realize that you've been living a lie.

wow fucking auto correct fucking everything up

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I think that the Nazi stuff, and the more unsavory members of the "alt right" are in a minority, certainly enough of a minority to never get their harebrained schemes going anywhere.

I'm by no means a Trump apologist, but I certainly would take nazi speech over no speech any day.

>Variation of a quote, original:

No, that's not the "original" quote you fucking faggot, it's a fake quote:

monticello.org/site/jefferson/private-banks-quotation

kek, you're the jew in this scenario. passing off untruths as truth is the modus operandus of kikes.

The founders would have been considered white nationalists if they were around today.

Leftists are not necessarily wrong when they bitch about how "rayciss" the founding fathers were.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

nice try Hillary bought and paid for troll.

>I don't care how much you like certain ideas none of them are worth erasing our constitution.
This post of mine is more important I think: (You)
Ever since Neoliberalism, it is debatable whether or not we are technically even sovereign. Please read this article in full before responding: truth-out.org/opinion/item/29751-the-new-american-order-1-elections-the-privatization-of-the-state-a-fourth-branch-of-government-and-the-demobilization-of-we-the-people

It's kind of complex but very well argued for. The privatization of the state and deligitimization of Congress and Presidency are recent phenomena that began in the 80s when Reagan and Margaret Thatcher pushed for Neoliberalism. Since the 80s, USA has lost some of its national sovereignty to "big business" interests, no doubt. It's called "Neoliberalism", and the article defends it better. One can argued the Migrant Crisis was also a consequence of Neoliberalism in Europe (I could get into that later after you read that article).

This is why I imply "Communal stability, ethos and the preservation of one's cultural spirit" involves ending Neoliberalism, which is a disgrace to our founding fathers in my eyes. However, is neoliberalism not inevitable in capitalism as we develop more and more efficent means of communication? This is a very difficult question to get into.

>It's called "Neoliberalism", and the article defends it better.

Just a tip, using the meaningless buzzword "neoliberalism" is an immediate signifier that your IQ is below 100.

personal.lse.ac.uk/venugopr/venugopal2014augneoliberalism.pdf

Well, white nationalism/trumpism is everything you did not want, I get that, but that's the reaction to fucking with freedom of association.
Your country is now Brazil 2.0, no wonder you have the same problems.

You talk about it as if ideologies don't change and evolve over time.

Most white nationalists or "alt-righters" want peace between European nations.

The founding fathers were white supremacists.

>buzzword "neoliberalism" is an immediate signifier that your IQ is below 100
Did you read the article because that's not an argument.

>muh true conservative principles
I don't give a fuck senpai

Why?

Points #2 and #3 are the most important in the article I gave:

truth-out.org/opinion/item/29751-the-new-american-order-1-elections-the-privatization-of-the-state-a-fourth-branch-of-government-and-the-demobilization-of-we-the-people

Because they witnessed white supremacy every day

>Muh constitution! Muh magic parchment!

The constitution is irrelevant outside of the population to which it applies. Liberia had a constitution similar to that of the US - how did THAT work out?

Stop fetishizing abstract ideals while ignoring actual realities - different population groups have different group tendencies. They develop different-looking societies. If you want a society that abides by the US constitution, then you need a country that looks like the people who wrote it.

Shouting "MUH PRINCIPLES!" while your country is overrun by foreigners who don't give a fuck about your principles is the worst form of cuckery. Study some very basic game theory, and see what happens when one side abides by principles that the other side ignores.

If the constitution is your stumbling block, then fuck the constitution. It's an interesting document, but it's only useful if your country isn't a third-world shithole.

That is not a fucking argument, I would like something to support the claims that they were white supremacists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_conservatism?wprov=sfla1