*looses*

*looses*

Why is this fag all over my recommendations again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*tightens*

If it wasn't boxing he would have won. You saw his punches behind that boxer's head.

They call it "boxing" because viewers frequently die of boredom and are "boxed" into mortuary refrigerators.

>If it wasn't boxing he would have won.

Wow, are you saying a man who has trained for a particular punching style and hasn't trained at all for grappling and kicking would lose to a man trained in a variety of punches, grapples and kicks? And also the latter man is younger, and has been training more regularly due to not being retired?

>i-if it wasn't b-boxing

okay?

Because you’re a faggot who can’t spell.

Who cares you
Dirty
American
Faggot

Floyd should ask for a mma match against mcgregor, he could probably make $200 million easy

my grandfather was a boxer. he was sunk 3 times in the merchant navy during ww2, boxed underground for money, still doing headstands into his mid 70s and at 89 knocked out a 30 year old at his local. he fought the commonwealth champion in his youth, said they guy whispered to him before the ''fight'' 'let's make it look good' then proceeded to speed around him so quick he could barely see him move. he said it was a joke and the guy was letting him save face.

nothing beats boxing.

That shit was all over every fucking media thing in existence I think. They must have paid a shitload of money to do that. I haven't seen anything like that in decades. No one gives a flying fuck about that shit now.

none of that happened, old people lie about everything

>make $200 million easy
Why would he ask for an mma match that would make him less than the one he just had.

The word is loses you moron. Stop making this typo.

He's retired, he only got off his couch because Conman McGregory offered his ass to be beaten for a shit ton of money

must be awful to be jealous of a dead guy

lel i bet he also said he punched 10 of hitler's personal bodyguards to death and got a job at nintendo.

almost my entire town came to my grandfather's funeral. i wonder who'll come to yours.

>that awful chest

Why do people refuse to workout their chests?

>almost my entire town
What what that like 4 people and a pig?

no user, not 4 of your cousins and your mother.

>looses

Those punches are illegal in boxing because they are fucking dangerous if you know how to actually do them correctly, rabbitpunching

Boxers have died from them, mcgregor doesn't know how to punch so obviously it didn't kill mayweather

when old people realize the last thing they have left to do is die they start feeling trapped and making up a lot of garbage about their lives. life is very short and most people don't get to be someone worth remembering

What brand of subhuman spells "lose" as "loose", I've seen it far too many times online. ESL Chinks?

He knows how to wrestle so of course he would have floored Mayweather

>nothing of note ever happened i my family
don't blame other people for that

Yeah I guess I hoped too well for your backwater town.

>if the rules of the sport he had agreed to participate in were in some way changed so he could win, he'd win
Fucking grade A retard logic

>mma """""skills"""""
>mma """""professionalism""""
>mma """""punching power""""
>mma """""athleticism""""

Boxing is the only worthwhile martial art in a real fight. Fuck mma fags.

i called your mother a pig and you're response is ''i hoped too well''

fuck me

The point is that he's a better fighter. Boxing is completely impractical no matter how much chimps like to brag about floyd winning

>the biggest left on ufc will knock down mayweather if he touches his face!

Nah, boxing goes to shit in a street fight when someone gets grounded.

>Boxing is completely impractical
you don't know anything about boxing. That's not a dig, that's a fact.

>better fighter

Even greeks separated wrestling from striking because they know putting both of them in the same match was completely moronic

R I G G E D

THAT POTATONIGGER COULD HAVE MURDERED HIM IN THE EARLY ROUNDS IF HE WENT HARD

lel

a boxer wouldn't ''get grounded''

I just wished Floyd hadn't fought in first gear and had clowned him more

Lmao

knew*

why is it moronic?

the UFC works just fine, you're the retard here.

only an idiot would say this.

Do you understand the difference between fighting and sport?

Okay, tell me what a boxer does when someone throws a double leg on him and puts him in side control. Sticking to one game is completely impractical and "moronic".

there is 0 takedown defense training in boxing you retard

anyone with 2 months of wrestling could do it

>mcgregor will always follow mayweather, he will never surrender!

Yeah, boxers are supernatural beings that never touch the ground when fighting in completely unknown and unregulated circumstances. Trip over a bottle? Nah, got wings.

>fighting barefoot
>rolling on the ground
>throwing reckless monkey punches

barabaric jungle garbage.

>sport is impractical
It's a sport you dumbshit not a street fight
He agreed to a BOXING match
It doesn't matter if he's a good fighter in other styles. That counts for nothing.
If an NFL pro goes into an NBA game and loses you wouldn't argue
>he's a better athlete
>basketball is impractical
McGregor is a shit boxer who doesn't have enough stamina or punching power to make it in pro boxing

looks fake and staged as fuck

i've bet you've never been in a fight your whole life.

>tell me what a boxer does when someone throws a double leg on him and puts him in side control.
they go down. unless they're a good boxer, in which case they control the fight from the start. you think boxer's don't train their legs? did you ever see richard prior's bit on boxing?

not if they're a good boxer.
what the fuck are you talking about

You are here the insecure guy, because you can't comprehend that in real fights people have weapons and there is no rings or rules at all

>m-muh real fighting
>b-but you can't use weapons or gang against someone! I-it's u-unfair!

top kek

>training to participate in a amateur sport to somehow become better at some hypothetical real fighting scenario where you are 1vs1 and without weapons

>not training in the millenial combat sport that has the highest competition and the most possibilities to show excellence and skills

>being this butthurt because you lost in a game with rules you agreed to
>;)

yeah the people that get grounded and usually on the receiving end of a boxer's punch

>mcgasser fans are till salty

no just a 0-0 "boxer" getting a reality check

>not if they're a good boxer.

there is no way you're this delusional

I for one enjoyed this splendid demonstration proving that the Irish are bigger niggers than niggers themselves. Strange how there's fewer Irish flags about after the stupid mick got blown the fuck out.

did people honestly expect mcnigger to win? i laugh at the retards who put money on him

The only thing that surprised me was how terrible Conor's conditioning was.

>muh boxing in a street fight

you are like little baby, watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=mosX7L25HV8

you've never been in a fight with a good boxer.

just like i said, only an idiot would say such a thing.

>i've been around, i've been bouncer for many years

fucking hilarious

>in which case they control the fight from the start

What does that even mean? How do you "control" a takedown without knowing proper wrestling defense technique?

How do you defend again against a submission without knowing BJJ?

How do you defend against kicks, knees, elbows, etc?

I get that this is bait now

>Literally out performs the last boxers who fought Mayweather despite having never had a professional boxing match
>Losing to literally the GOAT boxer.

Wew how sad right?

BANGING ON THEM BONGOS LIKE A CHIMPANZEE

I hope you misquoted, because i'm actually saying that it is useless because real fighting is never 1vs1 and people always gang up when it goes for more than 15 seconds

good luck on headlocking some nigger while he grabs his pocket knife and stabs the shit out of you while you cry >muh real fighting >muh mma

Nah, McGregor is used to that UFC holding shit. BOXING judges aren't going to go for it so he got wrecked.

>a boxer has skills to defend against knife attacks and MMA doesn't

LOL

Apologies, I don't usually get this many replies.

not that surprising if you know what it takes to box for 12 rounds

more surprising was his inability to throw a real punch

>How do you "control" a takedown without knowing proper wrestling defense technique?
by punching them in many vulnerable places before they get a hold on you. alot of boxing is about discipline, training your body, speed.

Do I have to explain everything to you? Boxing and MMA don't have the tools for real fighting, so selecting mma because of that is stupid, Boxing is better because for a change it's professional and you can have a decent career at it, and if you get good it means you have actual skills, while MMA is just a hobby for insecure wannabe warriors and the skill ceiling is really low (MMA is full of people that couldn't get good at their original disciplines anyway)

Mcgregor punching skills were god level in mma, and they were exposed as barely amateur level, it just means that mma is WWE-like level of entertainment and it's not professional at all, it's just marketing

>10 years younger than you

>fucks a harem of bitches on the daily

>has more money in his checking account now than you will ever earn in your life

Yeah what a loser, fuck that guy

I didn't lose a boxing match on live tv tho

>by punching them in many vulnerable places before they get a hold on you

Lmao. Good bait

Made me remember this lol

youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

>WHAT IF SOMEONE PULLS OUT A GUN AND SHOOTS A BOXER IN THE FACE
>They die probably
> GET FUCKED FAKE FIGHT FAGGOT IT'S NOT GOOD IN A REAL FIGHT JEJEJEJEJ

>Boxing and MMA don't have the tools for real fighting, so selecting mma because of that is stupid, Boxing is better because for a change it's professional and you can have a decent career at it, and if you get good it means you have actual skills, while MMA is just a hobby for insecure wannabe warriors and the skill ceiling is really low (MMA is full of people that couldn't get good at their original disciplines anyway)

you wait for the day you pick a fight with a boxer, keep laughing.

Yeah you definitely didn't lose a boxing match that earned you two lifetimes worth of money and cement your status as a fucking superstar that punches people in the face for a living

I don't get it. Boxing is a sport, it's not some death match.

Why did Mayweather get flamed for being an actual athlete and treating shit properly?

So, literally a nigger?

Yeah you're literally a nigger.

if any of this delusional rabble was true, ufc and every other mma competition in the world would just be filled with boxers smurfing

but they arent, because boxing is retarded. karate retards, kung fu retards, taekwon do retards and boxing retards such as yourself have gotten destroyed in pride and ufc for decades and everyone in the world agrees, including professional boxers, that MMA is the ultimate fighting doctrine

Why does Mick look twice as old

>because boxing is retarded
oh fuck off child

>ultimate fighting doctrine
>their stars can't punch for shit

just lol, i imagine how low the skill is on the wrestling too

I suppose that's why almost everyone just practices their sport they like (be it judo, wrestling, boxing, etc) and leaves any other training as a hobbie instead of mixing everything up and coming with literal shit lol

>Accepted a boxing match under their rules
>Lose
>B-BUT HE WOULD'VE WON IF IT WASN'T BOXING
No shit

>have never watched boxing in my life
>download and watch it because it was hyped
>realise I have been wasting my time and download another 5 matches to watch in a single day

Unfortunately I made the mistake of also bothering to watch UFC. It's like boxing's retarded WWE-inspired American offspring. With twice as many ads.