ITT

Forgotten Sup Forums memes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kB8tjaSN-2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Rqw0Kcrfz-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like this one, please use all your saved copypastas

It was purged. You'd get a 1 month global ban for even mentioning it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kB8tjaSN-2w

>tfw you just want a comfy night of lego building but Kate isn't back from Toys r Us even though she left 3 hours ago

> "We truly are Mad Men."

>it's a Rooney wants to go to Toys R Us but isn't allowed to because she keeps spending 10 grand whenever she's there and the last time Kate took her Rooney got in a fight with a couple of 4 year olds because they said "legos" instead of "LEGO" and Rooney almost choked on a LEGO brick episode

BANE?!

>it's a Rooney goes to a film premier but can't function without Kate by her side keeping a spare set of LEGO bricks in her purse so she tries her hardest to act normal but it isn't working out so well episode

this was supposed to be her autism hands image but I couldn't find it so have this instead.

>it's a roons get a LEGO block stuck in her vag and can't get it out because of her awkward hands so she has Kate fish it out for her episode

MMMMMMHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHMMMM
[spoiler/]Nootka[spoiler/]

I never got this one... Never.

our Oval
who art in seven
hallowed be thy shape

See

>p-please watch my shitty video guys PLEASE

this meme's culmination was the best thing this board has ever done

I remember being a NEET loser and the oval threads pretty much signaling that it was time for me to get some sleep
we have to go back, bros

giv kate gf

Shpeak of the devil and he shall appear

I remember when Alexandra Daddario was a meme for a little. Too bad she got JUST'd

don't post as much as i used to, so forgive me if i'm wrong.

used to see this near daily.

F

the only meme to emulate the source material

Dead and gone.

>forgotten
I'll never forget....

>panicks and acts terrified when guy gets in his face
>stands up and menaces like a badass after security have stepped in

LITERALLY LMAOING @ this hollywood numale

I LIKE TO

I miss Letoposting wish someone saved the stuff from the day or two before this

watersports

;_;

what the fuck was up with this anyway?

holy shit

>It's a Rooney goes to mcdonalds with Kate and has a breakdown because she didn't get the lego move emmet cup in her happymeal episode

John Boyega,memes

Never known the sauce of this

boardwalk empire

ALL OF A SUDAAAAA

abatap

that looks staged as fuck

farto posting was too good for this board, sad it died out so soon

/ourgirl/

Vinceposting was the peak of Sup Forums

uno farto

Are you Alan Boyce? I'm really interested in him now. Are you his cousin?

very underground meme

Spoken like a true newfag

I had the same reaction when I saw that.

she looks so cute, what was the meme about?

Whats going on here?
Uno farto 3:17
Prequel memes started here
Nice night for a walk eh?
Looks like meats back on the menu boys
Chilli and sea bass I believe
This is great
The Pest memes

>look at the laughing guy in the back

SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THE OVAL

Boardwalk Empire S03E01

i always say jobsposting when these threads happen.

Please explain.

>it ain't me will never play again

This is my favorite meme of all time

too pure for this board
like any meme about waifus, it simply doesn't catch on with normies because even mentioning them sends them in a sperging outrage for whatever reason

I wish Pissey was still on youtube. Whoever made that video was a true hero and will forever live on in the halls of Sup Forums memes

>The Pest meme
These were so forced but eventually became hilarious because of just how forced they were

#MadAtMort

Very, very, very obscure meme. Some guy posted that the guy she had her first son with (that guy isn't famous) is into watersports (piss sex). Anons assumed that Jen must be into it too. For a few days a few anons spammed Sup Forums with loads of OC about it. Then it disappeared. This was a little over two years ago.

Anyone have a screen cap of the original thread? I remember the op being pretty disgusted with Tarantino and another user saying how he was sad all week and that was the first thing that made him laugh his ass off.

Ray, they'll tell you vinceposting was a great meme, but I never got the fucking mail

>this is 6 years old

>I wish Pissey was still on youtube. Whoever made that video was a true hero and will forever live on in the halls of Sup Forums memes
hi
can't remember why I took it down
I still have it on my computer

>tfw still have the link saved
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rqw0Kcrfz-A

I want to go back

forgotten much like John Boyega

>it's a Rooney searches up her exclusive LEGO set that the LEGO prince she met at Toys R Us told her was coming out soon and finds an anime image board dedicated to making fun of her and Kate isn't around to calm her down

this episode got pretty weird really quick

i remember this like it was yesterday. stupid meme. but where does the time go bros? ...

Does anyone else remember that day everyone was talking about the movie The Warzone? About the anal incest?

F O R W A R D
O
R
W
A
R
D

>Welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order?
>y-yes may i have a happy meal with the h-hamburgerler toy
>Sorry ma'am, Grimace is the happy meal toy this week. Is coke OK for the drink?
>n-no i need the h-hamburgeler...
>Sorry ma'am, we don't have that in stock, it has to be Grimace. That'll be $3.19.
>b-but i already have grimace...
>Will that be cash or card?
>n-no....

>C-can I get one round thing and a small bag of the yellow things and a bubble water, no cold things in the bubble water please
>And lots of little bags of red stuff too
>D-don't forget the toy!
>It's for my niece, I swear
>What do you mean it's weird that I took it out of the shiny-wrap and am moving it around while making noises... I'm playtesting for niece!

>Roons, how many times have I told you to thank them after they give you the food and the toys?
>Thanks, Ronald McDonald!
>My name's Diane, Miss.
>Thanks, Diane McDonald!

that was always more of a Sup Forums thing

fucking kek, it's been so long since i've seen that webm. I hope you never delete the original video, man.

For as bad as Sup Forums gets, always take comfort in the fact that people are still around to appreciate your obscure memes. The greentext pastas were pretty funny and somewhat erotic as well.

le shiggy donatello

>shrink ray
dead for now, will resurrect in 2 years

Avatar, the #1 Movie of All Time That Changed The Cinema Forever

>that's what butthurt haters actually believe

Cry more.

The rest of y'all will know when I durn to yah

Who looks cuter in goggles?

Is that a scar?

What's this?

nigga this was Sup Forums

that is one evil looking fuck

I remember the first time i saw that video me and my gf were laughing for 5 minutes straight

it originated on Sup Forums you noob

I love the loop
makes it look the guy keeps getting back into the studio somehow

christ

I fuckig loved rooposting. Such a shame it triggered the janitors

>I have autism hands

daring synthesis

I miss my boy arnold

it was posted on Sup Forums first, kid. meme historians already did the dirt on finding the original post years ago before you even made this subchan your shitposting grounds.

le shiggy pissbagtello was the peak

please, all ISHYGDDT memes owe their creation to costanza

I-is he dead?