The Australian military is going to train the Burmese military to kill Rohingya muslims more effectively AND we're...

The Australian military is going to train the Burmese military to kill Rohingya muslims more effectively AND we're going to save the Afrikaners. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: DYYXnqwV4AA3pbx.jpg (231x244, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-16/cambodian-gun-range-death-australian-tourist-not-military/9557230?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our military also does special operations with the American military forces way out bush to train them how to handle conditions like that found in the middle east. Suppose you can only teach a dog so much.

Austrialians have a military?

Did you even read the post above, champ?

our mechanised emu brigades saved your mutt ass in WW2.

It seemed irrelevant given the first three words of the topic.

>women cant be good leaders
think again

Attached: Aung_San_Suu_Kyi_December_2011.jpg (1432x2008, 320K)

killing unarmed civilians again?
it seems vietnam wasn't enough for you

BASED

mudslimes aren't human tho
so its more a culling than genocide

>tfw no Rohingya slavegirl
My lust for sex and blood and bloody sex and sexy blood is not sated

Attached: 1497374033032.jpg (2032x3508, 871K)

Extremely based

We are the only country to openly try to bring white South africans here with a free visa. What the fuck is everyone else doing?

And yet our government has been taken over by traitors.

Very sad.

I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been a push to bring in rohingya refugees as a special intake in the mainstream media here.

Yeah, ASEAN is holding its summit in Sydney right now. Diaspora are not happy about certain leaders, namely Cambodia's and Myanmar's leaders.

I am letter writing and trying to raise awareness on social media and being called a racist and shamed.

They can't get over the fact that they shilled Aung San Suu Kyi so hard and now it turns out she's actually based and they got BTFO'd so bad

When I intend to make fun of your military and checked a deadly
shooting accidents, they're tourists.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-03-16/cambodian-gun-range-death-australian-tourist-not-military/9557230?pfmredir=sm

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (300x216, 12K)

because we're removing said kebab indirectly

Attached: 1451111560348.jpg (810x800, 99K)

Our military isn't very strong but they're one of the most professional. You could've instantly assumed it to be false.

Not all rohingya are sufis. Some are hindu and christian too

On TV news said, trainers were injured.
I thought that your military trained.

ausniggers being niggers as asual
go back to british jail oi cunt

why doesn't indonesia take in the rohingya refugees from malaysia to alleviate the burden on their country

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>save the Afrikaners
implying they're in danger lmao

>race-motivated state-sanctioned violent redistribution of land without compensation is perfectly safe

Trudeau what are you doing in Ireland?

Are you dressed as a leprechaun?