Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkFMEAOrsaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is a shithead for doing what he did.

I agree with some of his views, but his actions are wrong.

He literally did nothing wrong, he was a good boy, going to church, he was trying to get his country in order.

Thought he was a retarded, today he seems like a normal person to me

He made a bunch of people with valid arguments and concerns look like cunts.
He did more harm than good.

Even if his heart was in the right place, his mind wasn't.

Why do you post this so often OP, just curious? What do you get out of it?

Are you just a bot?

>agree to European Convention on Human Rights
>complain when you're obligated to follow them

I'm an artificial intelligence serving the New Knights Templar. It is imperative to my laws to collect information on Justicar Breivik's public image during his incarceration.

Also, fun fact about Jusiticar Breivik, his ID that he wore from the island cleansing had a crop of this photo on it.

read his manifesto at uni, it was part of the course. his views on feminism are pretty much 100% accurate.

his methodology for solving this problem is deeply flawed, killing innocents makes people hate you

Retard, Just gave the Jews more fuel

What would you think about someone who killed Merkel now?

Hero saviour of Europe or insane murderer?

>Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?
Why do we have this same thread all the time
>same text
>same pic
What is your purpose for starting this thread over and over?
Are you even a human being, or is this a bot thread?

Why are you so bothered by it? Are you upset that it's stopping you from Correcting the Record?

Wait what? When he got the cancer diagnosed?

>I don't like where this country is going
>better shoot up some kids

Why do you start this thread over and over again?

I strongly sympathize with his beliefs but I cannot bring myself to support his actions. Those were kids. There were legitimate targets in the government, the people responsible for the initial organization in the first place.

Killing kids is a worthless action, I won't support it I don't care if your politics agree with me or not. That's just pathetic and it's also worthless.

absolute mongoloid, completely unnecessary and counter productive. false flag prolly, stinky insecure manlet. rest of life in solitary confinement desu.

These kids were from the leftist party.

>These kids were from the leftist party.
They were kids. You can get kids to do just about anything, especially if that something is popular. We blew our money on fucking shitty Pokemon cards and Beyblades for christ sake.

The real scumbags were the adult assholes brainwashing children and using them for their political platform, the people letting these foreigners flood their nation, the people pulling the economic strings.

You shoot kids you've done nothing but strengthen the position of your enemy. They remain unharmed, alive, and now have yet another reason to attack your platform.

>20 years old
>kids

>Even if his heart was in the right place, his mind wasn't.

That's actually a good quote user. I like that.

There were children in the mix and you know it. It's a fucking shitty thing to do. If he had gone after the actual people involved maybe I'd call his deeds heroic. Maybe.

>rest of life in solitary
Maybe not

Allies didn't care that Hitlejugend consisted of children. It was a political camp.

Killed a bunch of brainwashed faggots. I don't care that they're dead but killing is wrong.

This kills the reposted thread

Started a bit too early for the war.

Is Tesak ok? I heard he is starving to death now.

A big damn hero.

Every human life is sacred and murder is wrong.
Leftists are not humans.
Do the math.

He's based

He's a paranoid, schizophrenic child murderer, narcissistic enough to claim "inhumane treatment" while living in a prison cell comparable to a small hotel room.

He deserves no less than to be led out before the people of Norway and beaten in the street.

Correct me, if I'm wrong but I think that he did it all in vain and didn't acheive anything other than giving ammunition to leftist for arguments like "Whites are also terrorists". Then again there weren't as much migrants or terrorist attacks in his time, so he couldn't have known.

I fucking hate liberal pigs, I hate ghetto niggers, I hate barrio spic, I hate media kikes but this fucker should be shot in the fucking head, end of story.

Trust me, take a look at what kinda people he killed though.

Nothing of value was lost.

He killed young leftists before they could grow up and corrupt more youth. He shown the world that equality is bullshit, and law system is a joke - he killed some people, and then sued his country to get new PlayStation.
I will laugh when he leaves prison and becomes peaceful anti leftist activist

BASED

If there was 100000 like him the West would be a better place.

kys

why do you Correct The Record over and over again?

He won the case so I mean...

He terminated the next generation of cuckolds who would import shitskin "refugees" by the boatload. He probably bought his country a good 10-15 years of time before the next wave of cucks are reared.

>his actions are wrong

He killed the left-wing/social-marxist kids at that rally.

He did literally nothing wrong.

Before an enemy, you must first kill those would betray their own country.

They sure as fuck qualified as future traitors.

>I hate people from [group of people a] but the guy that not only killed people from [group of people a] but reduced the growth of [group of people a] should be killed for stopping the advance of [group of people a]

You sound like a huge queer to me.
No offense, you people can marry now.

This guy is right, if you white faggots dont put your cucks up against a wall anything you try will fail.

That's like the oldest euphemism I'm aware of, have you not heard it before?

>Implying that killing a hundred cuckolds made a difference when they are hundreds of THOUSANDS left in Norway

>That's like the oldest euphemism I'm aware of, have you not heard it before?
I'd never heard of it before I typed it out.

>>better shoot up some kids
more like
>better shoot the next generation of leftist leadership

Breivik

nigger just how many threads do you need to make everyday spamming this shit? just make a breivik general or something

fuck you

deport

sage

He knew he had to stop the problem at the root by purging all the future Marxist liberal cucks, so his actions weren't worthless. He could have very likely smoked another future Merkel. He did those kids a favor by relieving them of the burden of having had a hand in destroying Europe.

Modern prison in Norway have high level of suicide due to there isolation standard.

UN qualify isolation as torture if it last more than 15 days.

Anders has been isolated completely during five years, everybody would have turned mad.

Why does this shitty thread appear every 2 days with this exact same wording? Is this a Sup Forums meme and I'm too much of a newfag to get it?

Honestly I used to buy into the "half-baked support" meme for this guy and say "I agree with him but he's evil", but honestly he did exactly what was needed to be done. Sure you can argue about scale and maybe timing but considering he was just one man he did pretty damn well.

>I agree with some of his views, but his actions are wrong.

Do you really think, people that run the government, have made laws that benefit them and their payers, would just give all that up without a fight? That by merely just voting, you can change anything and everything?

The tree of liberty, has to be watered with the blood of patriots. Maybe you're too young to remember all the countries that have watered their trees or maybe you just don't care long as you get to shit post online, play your games and eat your junk food.

He was ok but was unfortunately zionist. He fought against the corruption but supported the corruptors

>he did exactly what was needed

Like tripling converts to Islam? Like obliterating chances of anti immigration party before the election? Like making an immigration and islamification a public taboo? Like giving ammo to every retard who claims cultural marxism is conspirational theory? Wow, he did very well.

Why is far right chock full of retards who ruin everything?

Those kids would have grown up to push pro-immigration and anti-right shit far worse than this controversy caused.

It's a shillbot

Because newfags keep replying to automated bait threads.

There are literaly hundreds of such kids on every corner in his country. Those kids are completely irrelevant, and dear Anders didn't get a single relevant public or political figure, even though the calendar with VIP visits at that camp was freely avaiable (a coincidence of almost jewish proportions). His bomb was exactly to same, blowing up at time when nobody was yet at work.

Yeah sure he could have killed more but he's only one guy, those kids would have grown up to become public figures and politicians anyway. Killing one or a few public politicians versus killing a larger number of kids that might. As I said his issues where scale and timing.

Also an argument could be that he could have tried to target the education facilities/educators/whoever was funding that shit instead.

Faggot who got is record beated by a snackbar

Are Norwegian men ever limp?

>criticise European Court of Human Rights
>use it to get comfy prison treatment

Labs

De barna var de fremtidige ap-lederne. Nothing of value was lost that day.

Implying those hippies would have any influence even in the future

the dust won't settle if you keep copy pasting this thread

many of those he killed were white, probably degenerate but still, he shoulda gone straight for a muslim ghetto instead. he sucks

then they would have gotten sympathy and he raycis. Read what he is about cause you dont know shit.

Not saying I support him. Inform yourself.

A faggot that went for the wrong crowd. He should have went and killed actual important lefties, not some fucking kids.

Just shows how much of a coward he is.

Breivik did nothing wrong

>muh kidzzz ;((
He knows where the problem lies, always deal with traitors first.

Didn't he target that camp because he knew there where multiple children of leftist leaders and politions?

Said it before, I'll say it again.

He shot children in the back, fuck the meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=WkFMEAOrsaE

we're at war

If shooting unarmed children in the back as they flee is the kind of morality we're fighting to protect, then we deserve this end.

Thankfully, most sane men of reason recognize him for what he is; a filthy murderous coward savage, regardless of his political ideals.

We have to consider bigger picture, i bet you would prefer him to establish his own party and make his own youth camps where he would teach right wing values and traditionalism, it would make conflict even bigger and more complicated in the future (between those children when they grow up), he basically pierced the heart of hydra instead of cutting its heads

same as before, the killings were a big mistake, his general message he put forward is good
much like kaczinsky

Implying Brevik didnt keep that from happening.

There's a million other things to be done than the monstrosity he committed in cold blood.

>pierced the heart of hydra

Oh yes okay those children were actually immortal illuminati vampires, with great power and influence, and he destroyed the ringleaders and powerbrokers of the SJW menace in one fell swoop nto just a bunch of dumb kids yes this is what happened thank you polan at last I truly see

Untermensch.

The Jews and the Mudslimes say the same exact thing about one another what makes us any different if we do the same as those savages? For christs sake we're white!

I think there should be thousands more like him throughout Europe. The white Europeans need to take back their prisons so others will not be so scared to commit crime against a government that betrays them and other communities that want nothing but their destruction.

Hes a prime example of the shortcoming of the European punishment system.

European folk hero

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

k abo, keep believing in half-measures

If the murder of innocent children is idealised as a good and just thing, then we're not worth saving.

Thankfully, again, slavic rape babies like you are in the minority, and do not represent the ideals of western men.

>mindlessly slaughters the children of his own people, instead of forming a political movement to counter what he considers to bad in society
Zio-Cuck Supreme, truly an excellent goy

he shot a bunch of kids because everybody grows up and inherits their parents' ideologies 100% of the time

Is he disappoint that his high score was beaten by a truck driver?

Kids are kids man, they don't have political affilliations because they weren't even old enough to vote. Brevik is a useless faggot, he could have killed actual politicians but instead chose a soft target where he knew he wouldn't be in any real danger, and he surrendered so he could live his life in prison instead of fighting the actual agents of tyranny (the police) to the death.

I get it, that you're an edgy retard who likes to cheer on murder, but if you're going to fight for something, at least fight like a man instead of a savage.

I'm inclined to agree with the Polack, mate. If you had the chance to kill Merkel when she was 14 years old, knowing what you know now? I pray to Kek that had the resolve.

>Cold blood ed child murder is fine, you just need a reason
Nah cunt, it is what it is.

Besides, I was hard left 'muh feels' all the way through school and even half of uni, and here I am now. Who's to say any number of those children wouldn't have done the same, if they'd just been given a chance to live their lives?

>kills a bunch of kids
>inspires the 99.99% of the future politicians he didn't kill to create anti-gun and pro-hyper invasive surveillance to combat future mass murders and general "crime"

way
to
go

I think terrorism is ok if the perpetrator is a white individual.

the next prime minister got killed during the attack. and I am not saying that metaphorically

Well, you're right desu. Life is never so black and white to justify what Breivik did.