J U S T

J U S T

Why this kid looks, sounds and acts like she's 70? It's weird, it's like a old woman is trapped in a child's body

she really is ugly

Why does she need that stupid meme name anyway? Millie Bobby? Stop it. Just be Millie Brown and don't try to ride some weird crackheads coattails.

YIKES!
poor thing....
the J**s really did a number on her huh?
Sad!

She looks like she's 30 in that pic.

puberty is ruining her

Transitioning to a man

I don't understand, what's the problem? She looks fine.

>Why this kid looks, sounds and acts like she's 70?

You have a strange idea of what seventy looks or sounds like. She carries herself with poise and maturity in interviews because she's working in a professional capacity. You're just used to people acting like dipshits.

Actors' billed names are often dictated by other SAG members. There's only supposed to be one active actor with the a given name at any given time. For instance, Michael Keaton's name is actually Michael Douglas, but there's obviously another Michael Douglas in SAG.

Sup Forums's pedos aren't even waiting for girls to turn 18 before they turn on them now, I see.

Hello, Mr. Bobby Brown.

Literally looks 40. No meme. Add her to the list.

Apparently she got blacked. DROPPED.

>search in google images
Jesus,she looks a man and kek 13 year old? ,for this photo i think she has 20-25 year old.

>this '''girl''' is someones ''''''waifu''''''

fucking lmao

It's just a shitty hair, you retards

80% of these pictures look completely fine to me
the other times they are just making exaggerated expressions or it's bad lighting
it's honestly ridiculous how Sup Forums tries to point out the "ugliness" in actresses/actors as if they themselves were godly attractive

wow................ you have low standards.....sad...

KEK all of those pictures are hideous you honestly are faceblind.

t. worst emma waifuist

imo Millie looks better with longer hair