Will never live in a warm, sunny country with beautiful architecture

>will never live in a warm, sunny country with beautiful architecture
I'm so sick of this shit. I feel ill.

Attached: 1520439532058.jpg (1456x1820, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKesson_Corporation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>at least your countrymen are autistic

What prevents you to move in one?

Isn't Sweden in the E.U.? Why don't you just take a 4 hour flight to some med country and set up camp there?

I don't have my degree yet
plus I would be a foreigner and most of those countries are poorfags
I just wish god would transform scandinavia into a paradise, or at least that we would stop building the absolutely most disgusting architecture the world has ever seen
I want to become an arsonist

>I don't have my degree yet

>posts a picture of greece
>thinks his degree is useful there

yes I said they were poorfags
how's italy

The only rich sunny places in the western world are California, Texas (not coastal so don't try it), maybe some other States like hawaii and florida (okay maybe not florida), some euro city-states, and Australia.
Just apply for a school or a job at one of those places.

you need to know the right guys and everything will be ok

yes but
>california

With top-notch degrees it is relatively easy to find jobs here, it's the "easy" degrees and of course the uneducated who are suffering.

>top-notch degrees
define

I will have a masters in biotech in a few years, how good is it? PS: I am a terrible student.

If you're a poltard then just go to Texas or Hawaii or Australia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McKesson_Corporation

Good STEM degrees from good unis. Stuff like being a chef can also net you a good job if you're lucky.
I don't know, I'm studying IT and telematics and I was independently offered a job at a programming firm. The situation is pretty bad though with the crisis and all but you should be able to find a job if you look smartly enough. Just don't expect Sweden-tier salaries.

You have to lick the anuses of albanians for two years, then you can start working

Protip: no one in those countries lives like that. Holiday tourist areas are not day to day life.

where are you from?

American, your country isn't part of the western world.

Just move to Marbella (Spain) or something along with all the other moderately well-off Swedes.

Southern Spain is top notch. Great climate

>top notch degrees aren't suffering
>meanwhile Civil Engineers, Doctors and most STEM people either migrate or work as tutors and waiters because our market doesn't have positions for them and you need to be overqualified for a 700 euro job.

Unlucky bro.

I sometimes fantasize about this but the thought is vastly different from reality. I've been to Rome once in the summer where it was 30C+ every day and I literally felt like I was dying due to constant headache from the heat despite trying my hardest to stay hydrated and cool, not to mention the sunburns you get unless you are a fully clothed or stand in the shade all the time. Snowniggas just aren't made for this shit, even if it seems nice.

Attached: 1520229733083.png (400x400, 29K)

I've been to croatia, rome, istanbul, california/las vegas, spain etc all in the summertime and it was nice
except for becoming incredibly sick because i slept under the air conditioner in istanbul but that's unrelated really
but part of it is the architecture, if our national """""""""""style""""""""""" wasn't putrid filth I bet I probably would feel much better

cities aren't everything, sweden has much more beautiful nature than any warm country in europe.

dunno, the mediterranean is a sacred sea
but we have some good nature not gonna deny