/got/ general

Kill, Marry, Fuck Edition (as in Kill Cersei marry Marge and hatefuck Dany)

old

They all look really strange. Not bad, but unique.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Did I miss something or did Euron's fleet just randomly stop blockading the Unsullied offscreen? And it is never commented upon.

agghhh...

gilly a cute

What did Jorah do wrong, no LITERALLY where did he go wrong?

Would you hurt this man?

Who may I ask is this
This
Not this

Reminder that Sansa is responsible for Lysa's death by collaboration and Bran knows it.

Well, marry Margery. That's not up for any level of debate from anyone.

I'd fuck Danaerys and kill Cersei.

Characters?
* Kill Dany
* Fuck Cersei to celebrate
* Marry Smirkfu

3 ugly bitches

fuck this show, literally killed off all the hottest women

>dem femlet tit gains

>tfw cersei really did order the mountain to kill him but the mountain couldn't bring himself to hurt based jaime

Holy shit I want to hug this man.

>tfw Nikolaj deleted this because JaimeBriennecucks were insulting him and Lena in the comments
They're so mad that both him and Gwendoline are destroying that ship with no survivors but no need to shit on this, that was qt.

>Not wanting to hold lena headley prisoner and turn her into your loathing concubine who hates everything about you even as you fuck her into jelly.

You're not even in the game yet OP.

They weren't blockading but burning the unsullied fleet
Forcing the unsullied and dothraki to march on foot to kings landing

dany

Ah yes, the "English" look

Only king of the hill fans will get this one

>marry someone with lopsided tits
We'll we have to give Arya some reason to kill sansa

>dried fruit

Fucking disgusting.

OP is right. High Garden would be a nice place to live

It's shit writing, don't think about it. Or else you have to wonder what the other 4/7's of the continent and all of Esso are up to

Why is Aegon wearing Oswell's helm

>Based Nikolaj getting bullied online
That's not okay.

He was probably programmed to never hurt a Lannister other than Tyrion

THE ONE TRUE KING!

She'd never kill Jaime.

>Podeswa: In those two scenes with Tyrion and Jaime, I just think that’s some of the finest work out there. You have to believe in both of those instances that, despite everything, she could kill both of those guys. I watched this episode with a group of 20 people, and they all gasped during that Jaime scene because they actually thought she was going to kill him.

>Q: I did too, 100 percent.
>Podeswa: [Laughs.] You believe that anything is possible with her and that she’d kill the person she loves the most, but you also believe that she can’t at the same time. Lena can make you believe anything she wants you to believe. The turns are entirely convincing.

SHE DIDNT GIVE VERBAL CONSENT YOU RAPIST

>Warden

North and Starkfags BTFO

Targ Restoration coming through

fucking idiot

Fuck Margaery
Marry Dany
Kill Cersei

Good acting right here.

What were they thinking here?

People need to calm the fuck down jesus

D&D have made heavy use of the plausibility stretcher this season

you are the fucking idiot

Because that's not aegon

YOUR MOTHER WAS A WHORE WITH A FAT ASS

Dany = Elia
Arya = Lyanna

It's happening all over again

how many of the actors have actually read the books

Yeah? Well at least I don't think MT Zombie didn't want to kill jaime!

>loads crossbow

Kill Dany, fuck Cersei and marry Margaery.

Lookswise, I agree with OP. Character-wise its impossible to make a wise decision. Marge is the perfect Peace-time Queen, but if my House starts to lose power or seem like its about to be defeated, she would easily turn coat, Tyrells have no loyalty and arent real niggas who fight to the death. Cersei has a House that is mostly ride-or-die, but I would be emasculated and not really in power and have to deal with having Lannisters around me, and see their smug faces and blond hair every time i close my eyes. Dany would be the most loyal "good" wife, but again, I would be emasculated and be at the mercy of a batshit insane mother of dragons with a God complex. Taking in account their personalities makes it an impossible decision desu

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>Gwendoline are destroying that ship
Does this mean the S8 leaks are kill

>J-just tell her she's pretty, you don't want to upset her, she'll get her chav mates to fooking stab you

that's one impressive eye-brows line up.

>Garbage ass
>preventing anything

Blackwater.

The man wants his castle, and Myranda Royce will make a fine bride

>white people

they are kill for other reasons as well

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

Fuck, Marry, Kill

They were never legit to begin with.

>Gwendoline Christie: And then I think, the poor woman. Look at her choices: the man who brags about having sex with a bear, or the man who has sex with his sister! Maybe there’s another option? I really want her to have someone more stable.

i love bringing back normie memes from zuccbook because seeing this level of trigger is hilarious

Fuck and marry Nik.
Kill the manlets.

jaime is literally punished snake now

>Ned, Bobby
>go through an entire war, get themselves and almost everyone they love killed in the fallout including their children, loves, wives,
>end result
>back to exactly where they started from before Robert's Rebellion except this time the Warden of the North Stark has ben TARGED

Kill John, fuck Kit, marry Nikolaj

Can we all agree that Cersei will be the one to kill Jaime or will he die in the north?

Some post a webm of the zombie dragon please

With 1 simple change, I made that scene 10x better

>mfw that's the culmination of bronn's five year plan of impregnating the eyrie

They'll kill each other after some good old' rough twincest fucking. Poetic.

Jaime will die protecting Bran. Screencap thius.

>this nigga and Theon are the last good actors on the show
>they will probably both die

Marry Nikolaj.

Guys answer me this, who is younger and more beautiful than Cersei?

he will choke her and his golden hand will burst into flame, making him lightbringer

cuck

I don't get it

>warden of the north

I would unironically kill myself if I was a king who had to surrender to someone else. If I was a Lord and had to bend the knee, I would do it and not feel humiliated. But as King, its different. Its abject submission

You have chosen... correctly

Jaime.

someone shop this pic so his hand is on fire

Kill, fuck, marry

> Look at her choices: the man who brags about having sex with a bear,

Well that is an act worth bragging about. Add that to things women don't understand.

>tfw they need to nerf Cersei to make Khaloreesi look half decent
Looking worse than a mother of two must be rough.

>be king in the north
>"submit" to queen danaerys
>fuck her
>marry her
>become king in the north and south
boom gg ez

how many times has everyone rewatched the whole series? minus s7

She saved his life while sacrificing one of her children (and strongest weapons).

>"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."
>Chokes her with hand of fire, turning her literally to ash
POTTERY

I feel like this could happen but I would rather that Jaime dies protecting Tyrion from The Mountain

Or vice versa

godspeed you glorious banned bastard

Not "20 pounds of make-up, favorable lighting and slimming clothes" Dany.

Nice, but they were both absolute qts in their youth.
>tfw no twin escapades spinoff

Yeah, but now Houses Stark and Targaryen will truly join and a Northerner will be on the Iron Throne as a nice figurehead, advisor and buck. He'll be Dany's heart so she doesn't have to care.

oh wow i just remember that tyrion said that, thanks

He chokes her with his Big Lannister Cock.

8/10, should have had Bran complete "-head ish off she table ash well"

>She saved his life while sacrificing one of her children (and strongest weapons).
She did all that without him bending the knee. She pledged to help him before he bent the knee. There was no need to bend the knee
Marriage would have to be a condition for him to bend the knee, then it would be acceptable somewhat

why didnt he just take a sword from one of the goons he knocked out

Emilia legitimately looks 10/10 here while the other two look way too Bongish

Jaime will die but be turned into a semiwight like Benjen.

He'll ride South to kill Cersei and die with her.