If you had to remove one emotion from all humans, what would it be?

If you had to remove one emotion from all humans, what would it be?

greed

the jews

Happiness

thats not an emotion poop sleeve.

I would delete smug.

Empathy

The one your Mother taught you so the jews could use it against you.

Disgust.

Boredom

Pity.

Regret

Guilt.

empathy

I would remove the emotion of being in love. Fuck what people say, I'd rather have never loved at all!

Empathy

Confidence.

You're all inferior life forms.

Not politically related, please delete this thread mods.

And the rest of you, stop shitting up the board with these threads.

>If you had to remove one...

SAUDI ARABIA, PERIOD.

Love

empathy

Joy

>72942▶
>the jews
Hatred is the only answer you edgy fucks

Probably something minor like jealousy or spite.

At first I would probably consider Sympathy, since it leads to charity and helping others (even if it's another race that lacks Empathy, and in direct contradiction of your own self interest), but I think a world filled with nothing but sociopaths might end up sucking.

So I'll just go with regret. At least then I wouldn't feel the regret of living in a world that has gone so fucking wrong, and maybe I'd just be able to ignore it all.

At first I was going to say anger. But as many problems as it causes for us all, anger also serves a vital purpose. All the emotions in fact, are there for a very good reason. We shouldn't fuck with them.

Hope

Happiness

Sadness, its the biggest weakest in our species, without sadness we could get so much stuff done.

that feeling you get when you see Sup Forums is now Sup Forums

Taste.

Disgust? But user without disgust you would eat your own shit.

Nostalgia mixed with regret and a dawning awareness that the US will destroy this place and all that call it home in only a month or two?

>Compassion

We need sadness to compel us to improve and adapt.

Humans could do without guilt. Whites would benefit the most from not feeling guilty. Maybe without that we could solve the African problem once and for all.

Empathy or love.

Happiness already compels us to do stuff.

despair seems pretty useless

we're actually pretty close to being to engineer emotions out of humans. so this is an interesting topic

Lust

/thread

regret

>Getting rid of hate
Of course it's a fucking leaf. You already don't hate anything. You guys approach having your wife doing leg glider with an eight foot piece of coal with a stupid fucking smile.
>Can my wife's son watch too? This is important for him to learn

racism

am i doinit rite pol?

Indifference.