twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everyone in Twin peaks is a doppelganger edition

hoping jumpingmanposter didnt hero

reposting since I'm always late to /tpg/

What are the odds of the following:

a) one brief, actual Bowie scene
b) Michael Ontkean in his hospital bed in a brief reunion with Cooper
c) a Catherine appearance

Video of Leland threatening people bullying him over his black grandmas. Pic and video related youtu.be/pC8g8d1khtw

Kale Maclachlan lol

>What are the odds of the following:
>a) one brief, actual Bowie scene
0%
>b) Michael Ontkean in his hospital bed in a brief reunion with Cooper
5%
>c) a Catherine appearance
0%

c) none, because apparently Piper Laurie asked to return and was politely declined. Something like that. A shame; she was one of my favorite characters.

Why is Lynch trying to make us care about this woman?

Bowie won't happen, they had another guy do his voice even in the old FWWM scenes so he's not coming back.
Ontkean, well, I doubt it. if he was gonna come back I think Lynch would've showed him already or even given him the part Frank has.
Catherine would be hilarious, but I don't see the point.

Positively spinach

Damn that's really sad

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

He would've been a tender and caring son.

My cat's name is "Absolutely Pickle"

Onktean declined because he hadn't actually acted in 25 years. I think there's a very slim possibility Lynch convinced him to show up for a five minute cameo in place of a major role.

If you like the prospect of having sex with a woman, it's much easier to care about her.

Reminder that Kyle finally answered the question of what he was hiding under that beanie.
twitter.com/Kyle_MacLachlan/status/902528589798789120

is anyone else mad that jeffriesposting has lost a little steam?

Best yet

It was exactly right.
PART 16:"Jerry sees a meeting between Richard and Cooper's doppelganger. Hutch and Chantal spy on Dougie Jones. Cooper wakes up. Diane tolds everything to Cole."

He's not
It's been very clear that Lynch doesn't care what the audience thinks or what it likes

This is all for Lynch

>A husband, father, winemaker
Where can I get some of his wine?

I am the FBI

Kek I hope Vedderposting lives on beyond next Sunday in some shape or form on Sup Forums

she is his current muse which makes all of the scenes she gets shoehorned into even funnier

Candie's strange inattentive poses remind me a lot of Norma Desmond during this scene.

youtu.be/SHT6cMzByjs?t=2m39s

He makes MD 20/20 you can find it at your local ghetto's corner store

>ywn spend the afternoon hastily hot-glueing $30 worth of kale to old clothes as a last minute Halloween costume

>This is all for Lynch
Is this were true, he wouldn't need an audience in the first place, and thus wouldn't have needed to negotiate with Showtime for so long. You're also wrong on the fact Lynch has frequently talked about the public and fan response to Twin Peaks, suggesting he does in fact care about the audience.

Thank God Lynch has patrician taste.

According to David Lynch, this is the face of a heavenly angel. Say something nice to this angel!

He wants the audience to see his work, but his work is specifically a product of his mind and desires.

Candie always reminds me of pic related

Uh angels are all male, watch out!

Lynch cares about the original show, though.

>the scene with Bobby's mother
>the scene where Ed finally gets together with Norma for real
>all the coffee and pie jokes
>"The Truman Brothers are true men"
>all the references to Harry he didn't have to make
>"James was always cool"
>The Roadhouse is proud to present James Hurley
>The Roadhouse is proud to present Audrey's Dance

I came into S3 expecting Inland Empire 2: Electric Boogaloo. The amount of Twin Peaks fanservice and general coherency of the plot in S3 is A LOT more than I was expecting.

Same desu I saw someone doing that in a /got/ thread the other day and they didn't know WTF to make of it and it was relentless.

>Lynch doesn't care what the audience thinks or what it likes
That's weird, he certainly seems to know what I like.

Does he really?

Zechariah 5:9, dumbass.

The important thing is we are keeping the powder dry for Chesterposter. (pic is evil Chester)

Was it rape?

Chester the molester

he's busy hanging around with the fat fuck

Why no Laura Palmer tits ever?

Bergman's Scenes From A Marriage is a better show than Twin Peaks.

>Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork

Huh.

what if you were slave to his boypusy!

nigga have you not watched FWWM

>Ingmar Scenes from a Bergman's Marriage

The only person who was raped in the new season was a man. Where's the outrage?

How do I know you are a skipfag. Jesus.

i want to be inslaved by this boy's pusy !

wait is that actually Chris Isaak? holy shit he looks old...

still handsome desu

No, I didn't want to waste time with spin-offs. I just wanted to watch stuff that was relevant to the series.

0/10 way too obvious

Idiot. FWWM is essential

Imagine if he showed up in the Lodge after 25 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=sEl8hw7tdwg

Are you ready to go up the spooky stairs?

Thought Dougie was a terrible idea at first but it turned out to be a comfy experience.
Would have still liked a few more episodes with FBI Coop though other than ep 16 and the 2 part finale.

dale cupper lol

Vedderchecked

>plebs on reddit are JUST NOW realizing that Cooper was subconsciously in Dougie the whole after he woke up

Wtf? Were they even paying attention? It was obvious from the beginning Coop was in there.

This. I blame phonegazers.

Google "pursued by bear". That's his wine.

Do you guys think Cooper will ever return?

doggy jones lol

I'm guessing after Booper gets BTFO by One Punch Lad and sent back to the shadow realm, he tries to go after Jeffries, and this is his pov?

Not really.

>I want to see Laura Palmer's tits
>I don't want to see Laura Palmer's tits

(You)

lol

read the Russian leaks though, a visit to a motel

When Dougie first started I thought it was hilarious but figured it would get pretty old fast but I ended up loving it more and more every episode.

Gonna miss Dougie and Janey scenes. So comfy.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)

Why does no one ever talk about what a grade A twink John Justice Wheeler was?

I wonder if Booper raped and murdered him.

JUST

Rumor has it that Chris Isaak and Kiefer Sutherland were supposed to show up in season 3, but Kyle was very against it.

Kyle even called up Lynch and chewed him out over it, even saying if the two showed up near set he would walk

wasn't that in episode 15

he was never dougie, but a catatonic coop

But the pov would have you believe whatever is going up those stairs isn't human.

HAHA
Completely unsurprised that these two hacks hang out.

Source?

Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Yeah exactly. Everyone called him Dougie because it was fun. I can't wait till next week so I can rewatch the whole series.

>$28.00
>"Huh, not bad for a novelty wi-
>+$19.00 shipping

>ywn see dougie reach for a police badge EVER again

why even live bros

Why'd the Fireman show Andy the 6 pole?
Also why did it zoom in on the pole three times with slightly more color on each cut?

*watches your post from the bushes*

Did you make that up? That sounds like bullshit. What would he have against Chris and Kiefer?

Nope, there was a very slow and static shot of Mr C following a woodsman up the stairs but no shakycam on the stairs.

Except you will.
When GORDON GIVES HIM HIS BADGE BACK

Cooper ends up back in the lodge and has to face his tulpa (spoilers for E18).

I don't believe this

No, you're shitposting: it's "Pursued By Bear", here is the site: pursuedbybearwine.com/
Also, I found this on his Instagram. Which begs the question: why does it feel like every person in Hollywood has a social media? I suppose it's useful if you want to market your product, but it's also disturbing to think about the growing reliance on such anti-privacy, anti-user services. Are there are prominent actors/people in the business who refrain from social media?

Do you think Twin Peaks inspired Silent Hill to any extent?

>not visiting the winery in person and having your grapes grabbed

did he ever return to audrey like he said he would?