>when you see it

delet this

oy vey

What the fuck am I looking at?

based

Shit hp hating autist that samefags the dullest pasta

im assuming its the star of david on the floor

Star of David on the floor, implications, etc

You should stop posting the dullest copypasta in the history of copypastas. Seriously each thread about the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains is now indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy rhetoric, the pasta’s only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of repetition, all to make trolling unfunny, to make shitposting seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when anons vetoed the idea of using a different image each time: they made sure the pasta would never be remixed or worked upon? just ridiculously profitable cross-thread pandering for (You)s. The Harry Potter copypasta might be anti-kino (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Banepost in its refusal of innovation, applicability and funniness. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but it's board culture though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the pasta is terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time it is posted, the user merely changes the first sentence. I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this was the only attempt made to contextualize it to the topic of the thread. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums's mind is so governed by cliches and stale memes that it has no other style of shitposting. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the Harry Potter copypasta by a Redditor. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these anons are shitposting about Harry Potter on Sup Forums, then when they get older they will go on to make memes on Reddit. And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you use the "Harry Potter" copypasta you are, in fact, being trained to make Reddit memes.

>a star of david inside a circle inside another star of david
very subtle

based pasta poster

Was JK Rowling /ourgirl/ all along?

>1984 above brave new world
Fuck off

FUCKING 6 POINTED DEVIL STAR

WHAT THE FUCK JK JEWLING!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jews

Based. Although I like the other older anti-pasta pasta more.

Apologize

How can anyone take this woman seriously? She has no integrity.
>Write a book
>Write a white character
>Years later go REEEEE SHE'S NOT ACTUALLY WHITE as soon as muh diversity comes up
I miss artists who will actually defend their works instead of trying to change them later on to appeal to populist trash

Jesus fucking christ raimi

really subtle

DA JOOS?

Are you retarded? People in plays change gender and skin color she was defending the plays casting. Hermione is white in every chapter illustration on the covers and even rowlings original drawing of hagrid harry hermione etc

It's a show of power.

They put these things in movies to show off how much power they have over us. They flaunt their money and influence over us goyim cattle.

She pretty much had nothing to do with the movies.

>yfw this was unironically filmed in a real Jewbank and they didn't notice the patterns

I legitimately believe that's stretching it. What makes the star, well, itself, is the obvious form of two triangles overlapping. The mere outline of it as a shape but filled in produces a simple star-like pattern. In the same way this is a filled in Pagan star, but you would just consider it to be a normal star with no relation to Paganism in the slightest. You'd just see a star, because that's what it is.

oy vey. shut it down.

Except that's not what happened. She merely said she had no problem with a black Hermoine because she never specified her race in the books.

>inb4 "Hermoine's white face from behind a tree" quote

Anyone who isn't retarded could tell when reading that that it was a figure of speech to emphasise her fear, not a commentary on her racial background.

Furthermore, the black Hermoine actress was in some stupid side story stage play. In stage productions the actors races change all the time. I went and saw Madame Butterfly a few years ago and Cho Cho was played by an Indian woman. No one cared.

I'm not denying that J.K. Rowling has some stupid ass views and opinions but every time this is brought up it's portray as something it isn't, as if she declared "HERMOINE IS NOW CANON BLACK AND WAS NEVER WHITE BECAUSE WHITES ARE EVIL" and that's just not true.

Here is a drawing JK herself made. She always saw Hermione as white, there was no "maybe" about it.

Fun fact, those aren't midgets in costumes. That's what Jews in their natural state actually look like.

I'm usually the first to say a she didn't have much to do with them but she had considerable input helping the screenwriters and directors and answering their questions. Since it wasnt until half blood princes script was done that all the books were out.

>Gary
Who the fuck is Gary?

fucking retarded it was merely a different time. People likely haven't even noticed if they did they would be calling for a revisionist editing of it out

Who the fuck is Gary?

Going to just take an educated guess and assume that Gary is a cut character who probably ended up existing as the minor side-character Dean Thomas.

Probably an early iteration of Dean Thomas, if I had to guess.

british children are white, user.

HAHAHAHAHA

GARY

is that Harry Potter actor a Jew irl?

i can't access wikipedia

Also remember how everyone bitched about Cuaron changing the costumes when not in class? Here's harry on the cover of the book with jeans and adidas just like the movie.

Half, his mom is.

>Rowling draws Hermione as white 100% of the time, despite drawing other characters as specifically black if they are
>every approved cover illustration for the novels has white Hermione
>casts Emma Watson, who Rowling claims was the perfect Hermione with the exception that she grew "too pretty" in the later movies

Gee, I wonder if Rowling flip-flopped in recent years due to PC culture and SJW's. Nah, im sure she always considered Hermione as ambiguously raced, even though Rowling acknowledges Hermione as a self-insert..

He's an honorary white

That means Daniel Radcliffe is considered fully Jewish according to Judaism.

It's the mom that determines Jewness

they cant keep getting away with itt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>5'11"
>6'1"

Columbus and Seale (the do who recently shot Mad Max Fury Road) and the casting director all thought she was the only proper choice. And the first choice. Who wants an ugly kid as a main role? Plus hermione grows up to be not horrible looking. What matters is the character feeling right but even Emma had freckles just like hermione.

that Malfoy Father actor is a Jew irl aswell

#themoreyouknow

JK knew what she was doing

>wikipedia
ETHNiCELEBS.COM is the only reliable source for heritage you pleb

uhm those are sherriff stars sweetie, move along.

And jdar.ca had alan rickman wrongs listed as a jew

The lotr films on jdar were average 24-25% jewish

Hps average with rickman falsely in it was half of that with a median about of 15 an average of 14% and a range of 9% - 24%

yea but its ok hes /ourmanlet/

this. is. why. we. can't. have. nice. things.

In all seriousness is claiming someone is too pretty discrimination? Granted they didn't let this influence their casting back then.
I honestly think Hermiones attractiveness doesn't detract from her character. Especially in the latter films where the characters grow up out of the caricatuee sterotypes a bit yet still keep their charm.

Why is HP one of the most comfortable movies to watch? Why can't they just make more of them being adults I don't care if there's no story the atmosphere of those movies is the perfect comfy world.

fuckoff senpai

reported and saged
enjoy your ban

Hp is so comfy it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I could honestly die happy watching the movies.
I think they will make a couple sequels to the vein of the first hps that were one off adventures before voldy comes back. You know they would make bank. They will throw money at the trio in 5-10 years.

Question is what director do you want to see back? Cuaron was interested in deathly hallows but I loved how they turned out. I think Columbus and Cuaron coming back for a film each would be great.

>Executive producer: Sam Raimi

>spider-man (2002)
>philosophers stone (nov 2001)
>fellowship of the ring (dec 2001)
Raimi owes it all to Columbus he saw Philosophers Stone during post production of Spider-Man

Ron Weasley is supposed to be pretty good looking by the later books too, yet his actor looks like an ape

He doesn't look that bad mate. For a brit. Granted Rupert could have been in a little better shape its on him.

used to feel this way about the books, never quite got into most of the movies. I do appreciate their stylization and directing for the most part though.

I've come to love the movies moreso on every rewatch they are very rewatchable. Of course I originally got into the series with the books but the films are as you say well directed. To me as blockbusters they stand out

>We are the master race
>Endlessly subjugated
>persecuted
>have never been on top
Or are they on top now?
Can't have it both ways after all.

I did see the last one (7.5) recently as I had never seen the two movies before. It was pretty good, I thought Ralph Fiennes' Voldemort seems a much more dynamic character than the book's

>image height

You gotta see them all in order properly. The last three were made after the last book came out so they were more cohesive, the buildup with 6 and 7 is what makes the finale even better and yea Fiennes really was great

Being the exact same age as the characters and growing with each year and having each movie release in the best season (fall) just like instantly locks me in for nostalgia.

:)

I haven't met a single potterhead chick who didn't think Ron was hot

agreed, was pretty kino having it be part of my childhood

You can pass it on to your children user :]

>dad why cant they just text harry his acceptance letter instead of mailing it? wtf why are wizards so backwards, can we read hunger games instead

damn this pic lacks loomis so much

You retard.