ITT: Cucked characters on Series or Movies

I'll start with the most current cucklord.

you can't be a cuck if you have no gf something to think about.

The entire show.

And you can add Jon Snow to that for getting Drogo and Darrio's stretched out seconds.

Yes, but "cuck" has been THE WORD for about 3 years now. It's a verb, adjective, noun, pro-noun, adverb, doesn't matter. Just call someone a cuck and claim victory.

>hehe le cuck meme

Ah, yes! Here it is! The Friendzone meme! The Cuckold meme! Proudly said by a Internet dweeb that has never even touched a woman that wasn't his mother in his life! But hey, at least he was never friendzoned, which is the single worse flaw a man can make!

Such sunless troll convinently forgets that there was a time Jorah was the greatest war hero in all of Westeros. Such happen during the Greyjoy Rebellion, during which he was second breaching the walls of Pyke, and knighted for bravery. Afterwards, he won a tournament against Jaime Lannister himself, and after that had his second marriage to a member of the Hightower house, the most beautiful girl in the continent, who marry him, not for a startegic alliance, but for love. Sure, eventually the marriage ended, and he disgraced himself because of her, but at least he can say he bedded the most beautiful woman in his continent, which 99% of the people that will ever read this will never be able to say so.

Now, it seems that he is making the same mistakes, and only following Daenerys in hopes of bedding her. But such is not the case. He already accepted she will never bed him, but he still thinks of her as the most politically suited candidate for the throne. That is the reason he follows Daenerys now, and has diagraced himself for her. Something you would have noticed if you had actually watched the show.

But no, you see him getting rejected, and think of him only as LE LORD FRIENDZONE WHAT A KEKOLD LOL XD!!!, whitout getting to know his reasons and story, and without admiting how much more of a man he is when next to you. You even think he is the most friendzoned guy in the show, when Littlefinger exists. And yet you pretend to watch the show.

But then, you may have never have touched a woman, sure, but at least you aren't a cuckold like Jorah.

B-but Dany, I thought if I got cured um
John Snow is your bf n-now?
>okay.jpg

Whoever made this is definitely a cuck

>Someone was autistic enough to make this image
>Being this obsessed with Sup Forums

>dat damage control

He's not cucked you lazy memespammer, he's lost in the Friend Zone.

t. cuckold

Whatever it works for you cucklover.

Just remember, HE ONLY NEEDS TO KNOCK THE DOOR but Jon literally cucked him hard as fuck by cumming buckets inside Dany.

I can just sense the numale behind this. You start bosley yet?

>3h and 4m of Affleck getting supremely cucked
>movie ends with him raising his wife's son

They wee both kinda' cucked, since Josh Hartnett was clearly a rebound and would have been dumped the moment Affleck came back had he not put a baby in Beckinsale.

Yeah, I guess so.
Jesus, that movie was total shit. I would have rather sat through the attack myself than be subjected to that movie again.

t. jorah

Found the cuck.

Definitely a cuck.

cuck kino