Any predictions on Assange's 'October Surprise' for Clinton?

Any predictions on Assange's 'October Surprise' for Clinton?

Itll be email bs and will literally affect nothing because we are all used to her email bs and we know no one is going to prosecute.

I hope for a sp00ky surprise

Shart in mart?

TAKE MY ENERGY ASSANGE, TAKE IT.

His accidental fatal fall down the stairs that will gain more coverage than the actual leaks.

Dead man's switch timeline would be amazing.

Assange's suicide

ASSange will shoot himself in the back of his head with a barrett 50 cal sniper rifle after chopping himself into small pieces and fed to his dog, only for him to rigging his house to catch fire.

Just your average suicide.

I predict that no matter what the leaks are about...
>98% of voters will never think twice about it
>she will not be indicted by the FBI or suffer any consequences at all
>she will still win the election

Don't waste your time screen capping this as none of these things should come as a surprise.

>high treason and accessory to murder (which carries 25/life)
>she gets tried in a lower court where the AG can't interfere
>nigs will riot like never before due to soros money
>I lol

That's the best one. There's only so much she can get away with.

Hillary has been in the news in all the major cities, even the liberal ones in new York in print, every single day.

Hopefully about the body count.
That would be the bomb

>Assange leaks graphic clear depictions of Hillary drinking the blood of children and performing satanic rituals
>Person in Hillary's staff has clear records of dealing with assassinating and discrediting/framing Hillary's enemies
>Emails full of racist remarks with words like niggers and kikes
>Nothing happens, staff member only gets relocated to another job
>Assange loses hope in humanity because no matter what he leaks nobody does anything

Same.

I don't think anyone cares anymore, there'd be literally no affect unless it was big enough for everyone to notice.

he seemed to downplay it in the interviews I've seen. Probably the same as before but more of it. Maybe one more chicken sacrifice to Moloch? hahah

unless he's got video of her eating a baby, it won't matter

Literally it could be a video of her stabbing several small children in the face. Libshits would find a way to defend it. FBI wouldn't "have enough evidence" to arrest her.

Prove me wrong. Your justice system is a fucking farce.

>Friends in the right places

It will be something horrific but nobody will care because it wasn't on CNN.

this

I'm hoping it's about the deals she made with the Saudis. Might even implicate her in their shit with Iran.

Video footage of her calling Obama a nigger.

This, and it makes me so FUCKING ANGRY LIBSHITS REEEEEE!!!

Probably cup cakes with vanilla frosting.

Im sure russia gave him some good stuff.

That fucking smile. I hope she gets hit by a bus or two.

people said the same thing about the DNC leaks , but that had a big impact on her Bernie supporters. many of them will not vote for her in the election and also 5 top DNC offcials resigned