Where did people get the idea that bullies are named "Chad"? That's never the name of bullies in film

Where did people get the idea that bullies are named "Chad"? That's never the name of bullies in film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

from chad warden here

Chad is too busy with all the pussy thrown at him to bully anyone, dumbass.

does anyone know a Chad who isn't a Chad? I think of him everytime and it just doesn't work

chad daddy spoke truth and called people on their bullshit support of wiiu. hardly bullying, mostly doing all those children favors.

Chad isnt usually a bully though

Retard, Chad Warden was gone by the time Wii U came out. Wii was a huge success.

Chad isn't the bully

Chad is the guy you wish you were and hate out of envy

he has a hot stacy gf, has a great social life, and is surprisingly nice despite his popularity.

Bullies have ugly names like Craig or something

meant the wii, relax famalam

chad ascended to a higher plane tho

i actually happen to know two chads and neither of them are stereotypical "chads"

Chad was actually a name for pompous rich boys so it's weird that the name Chad evolved into meaning "Don Juan who gets all the pussy he ever wanted."

thank you for this
i posted this in my discord and they changed my name to larry gooseman

Chads aren't the bullies Chads are the bros who get puss

who gives a fuck?

when i was a kid in the 90's we called our taint the chad.

Chad is the guy you want to hate out of envy, but can't because he's always nice to you and even offers to set you up with girls

>pompous
>rich
>gets pussy
I think you might be on to something...

I AM CALM? DON'T I LOOK CALM? *grins wildly and blood drips from both of her eyes*

the goose is loose

all good, friend. the RP board is that way

I'm not i'm a fat loser who sits at home all day browsing Sup Forums

That's british faggotry...

It's from Chad Thundercock, which was a generic name (like John Doe, but more memey) on Sup Forums that people would give to their characters on /tg/ or if they did a picture series of some silly game character on Sup Forums. It snuck into greentexts, and around 2012 /r9k/ turned Chad Thundercock into something that specifically referred to its modern interpretation.
You now remember tard stories used to be a thing.

The real origin is late 80s child actor Chad Allen, who quit both showbiz AND heterosexuality because he got way too much pusy before he fully developed

Actually it can be found here:

Chad Allen is literally /ourguy/
> he was nominated as 'Best Young Actor: Guest in a Series' at the 6th Youth in Film Awards and St. Elsewhere, in which he played autistic child Tommy Westphall

yeah peewees gay friend which sounds not bad

>implying Chad bullies
Brad's bully, because Chad keep stealing all the A+ meat
Chad's cheat virgins well, in completely emasculating ways

Oh yeah?

I've only met one person named Chad in my life and he was a fat, acne scarred computer technician/repairer

Not personally, but
>fat pussy in True Detective
>jackass cop in Twin Peaks

I think it was from a scene in Workaholics, where one of the guys stereotypically referred to a bully as "Chad"

Fucking Goose. Is he still around? Wonder what happened to him

What the fuck does it even mean to be acne "scarred"?

Chad isn't a bully, he's just an absolute legend and everything you aren't.

where did the name/word/meme chad come from? how did it start on Sup Forums?

Hi pill

fat pusy

It started on /r9k/ and spread to Sup Forums because Sup Forums memes disseminate that way. Look up "Chad Thundercock." Stories about virgins losing "their" girl to a guy named Chad were popular on /r9k/.

i see. thank you.

You're quite welcome. If you have any other questions about meme origins, I'd be happy to help. I fancy myself a meme expert.

because the biggest chads really are named chad:
youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8

the robert baratheon ones, please senpai.

You're going to have to be more specific.

watch season 1 of game of thrones

"In severe acne, large pus-filled spaces known as acne cysts are formed. These cysts destroy skin tissue which is not replaced during the healing process. When the cyst eventually empties and the area heals, it usually leaves behind an indentation (or scar) on the face. On the chest and back the scarring can be lumpy (known as “hypertrophic” or “keloid” scarring)."

Gondola - unappreciated art or a meme?

Are you retarded? It's just another term for pock marks.

I never understood that old Sup Forums meme: "I'd like to give this movie some evil critique!" or something like that. Could you explain how it began or where it came from?

>GOOSE
>IS
>LOOOOOOOSE

Dumb-sounding, monosyllabic name which encapsulates the type of person who gets laid constantly in modern, vapid society where being good looking with an IQ of 85 means you literally have everything.