Andrew Dice Clay - Sam Kinison

Andrew Dice Clay - Sam Kinison

Now that the dust has settled; Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_VURr6jnWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Kv7nCrtLYw
youtube.com/watch?v=K5r8g9Lm-KE
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
youtube.com/watch?v=bG_L3OiNwTs
youtube.com/watch?v=876pmxUFYmY
youtube.com/watch?v=zVPBbM7GkrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dice is a living legend. Nobody even knows if he's just a retard or if every cell in his body has been replaced with irony.

Fat Nigison was just too busy being stupid and dying to appreciate the Dice Man.

Why was Kinison so fucking butthurt about Dice anyway?

HICKORY DICKORY DOCK
THIS BROAD WAS SUCKING MY COCK
THE CLOCK STRUCK TWO
I DROPPED MY GOO
AND DUMPED HER ASS OFF ON THE NEXT BLOCK

OHH!

Kinison is painfully unfunny

OLD MUDDA HUBBARD
WENT TO DA CUPBOARD
TO GET HER OLD DOG A BONE
SHE BENT OVER
ROVER TOOK OVER

OHH!

both of them are painfully unfunny. one just yells about people being stupid and the other just makes stupid rhymes about being a racist douche bag.

i know they're both just "acts" but fucking un-watchable

he didn't like jewish Fonzi/JerryLewis impersonators

Andrew Kike Clay ripped off Sam Aryan God Kinison, what do you think?

LITTLE MISS MUFFET
SAT ON A TUFFET
EATING HER CURDS AND WHEY
ALONG CAME A SPIDER
HE SAT DOWN BESIDE HER
HE SAID HEY
WHAT'S IN THE BOWL, BITCH?

OHH!

Dice is a racist, sexist homophobe, literal Nazi. I'm reporting you for hate speech.

THERE ONCE WAS AN OLD LADY
WHO LIVED IN A SHOE
SHE HAD SO MANY KIDS
HER UTERUS FELL OUT

OHH!

PETER PETER PUMPKIN EATER
HAD A WIFE AND ALWAYS BEAT HER

OHH!

JACK AND JILL
WENT UP THE HILL
EACH WIDDA BUCK AND A QUARTER
JILL CAME DOWN WITH TWO FIFTY

OHH!

I GOT TOPICAL STUFF EH

BILL AND HILLARY WENT UP THE...
uh...

OHHHHHHHHH

WHAT'RE YOU, A HOMO?

OHH!

LITTLE BOY BLUE
HE NEEDED THE MONEY

OHH!

>trow a cheeseburger down your troat...

Dice was a talentless hack. Kinison was fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_VURr6jnWQ

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB
SHE KEPT IN HER BACKYARD
WHEN SHE TOOK HER PANTIES OFF
HIS WOOLY DICK GOT HARD

OHH!

Which one is jewish?

Dice BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=2Kv7nCrtLYw

youtube.com/watch?v=K5r8g9Lm-KE

HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE
THE CAT AND THE FIDDLE
THE COW JUMPED OVER THE MOON
THAT'S MORE THAN MY LAZY WIFE DOES
THAT FUCKIN FAT SMELLY BABOON

OHH!

This one is great

>Andrew Dice Clay - Sam Kinison

Anybody who truly thinks Andrew Dice Clay is better then Kinison has no sense of humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

GEORGIE PORGIE
PUDDING AND PIE
JERKED OFF IN HIS GIRLFRIEND'S EYE
WHEN HER EYE WAS GOOD AND SHUT
GEORGIE FUCKED THAT ONE EYED SLUT

OHH!

(((Silverstein)))

Kinison BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=bG_L3OiNwTs

IM ANDREW DICE GAYYYYYY

I'M OLD.

OHH! BOP!

TWO FAGS WALK INTO A BAR

IT'S ME AND A FRIEND

OHH!

JACK AND JILL
WENT UP THE HILL
TO FETCH A PAIL OF WATER
JILL CAME DOWN AND I WENT UP AND I BLEW JACK!!

IT DON'T RHYME, IT JUST HAPPENED THAT WAY!!

OHH!

I'M ANDREW DICE GAYYYYYYYYY

Bobcat Goldthwait makes Dane Cook look like George Carlin.

he's a really good director and actually funny outside of the nonsense yelling.

Oh, Belzer and Lewis the best Richards.

This.

What was it with jews impersonating italians in the 80s...
Andrew Dice Clay
Stephen Segal (definitely takes the cake as a Jew pretending to be an Italian pretending to be Japanese)

Neither. Clay as the "Diceman" was a children's entertainer; his shit is designed to be memorized by twelve-year-old boys who talk as low as they can without having broken voices yet. It's great for that purpose, like ICP couplets. Kinison was a comedian for adults having fun with the bitterness and horror of life, and casting himself as chief pariah. No reason they can't both be appreciated in their contexts. And Dice deliberately pulled the plug on his fame with The Day the Laughter Died, which is admirable for a guy who got to Madison Square Garden with raps about Humpty Dumpty's wang.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Andrew Dice Clay is a Jew who hates women but Sup Forums is scared to acknowledge this cause it upsets their narrative

Dice does "Hi diddle diddle, my cock up your ass, OHH!", Kinison does "Don't get married! AAAAARGH!"

OK, if Sup Forums is now for people who don't know that Dice is a character, maybe I should stop posting here. I don't know how you can be that fucking dumb and still be able to type.

that fits the narrative 100 percent you paranoid little nigger

>BELIEBE IN YOSELF
grab that scalpel son, you too can be a doctor with faith alone

this is so fucking awful

To be fair, Clay's performance here is Kaufman-level meta-irony - he's putting the audience on that they shouldn't laugh at his fake choking up, but then breaks into his ridiculous Vanilla Ice-meets-Elvis attitudinzing just when they start to think he might be for real. They applaud it without knowing what the hell just happened. Kinison's funny but he's too forthright and passionate to do justice to it with his take-off. Kinison's the better comedian, of course, because there's more real personal risk in what he does. Clay began the 90s by illustrating the limits of irony as an end in itself - a lesson the rest of the decade's pop culture did its best to ignore.

I love Goldthwait, but that movie looks like one of the cheap music videos they shoot for Eurodance records.

So im standing in line at the fag bar!

And i got this guys cock in my mouth, and he shoots a load of goo

THANK YOU

Doing my Dice Clay homework, found this
> Clay graduated to the major Manhattan comedy clubs, including Budd Friedman's The Improv,

A guy whose act relied on rote delivery of memorized kid-level "dirty" jokes played somewhere called "the Improv". Kek.

These two 80s gimmicks?

They both were wrong.

He loved both of those guys and helped them get started.

>Louis CK had this to say about Dice Clay: “I see him all the time at The Comedy Store, and he struggles through his sets. But he does it on purpose. Dice is a really interesting case, because he really likes the dark side of comedy. I have a lot of respect for that guy. The act that he packaged into this ridiculous character is very boring to me, the stuff that’s on his albums. But seeing him live in a club in front of, like, 12 people is a great study. He really knows what he’s doing, and he is really interesting doing standup when he is more himself.

>“He actually has a double album that nobody really knows about called The Day The Laughter Died. It’s him on Christmas Eve, and there’s almost no one in the crowd, and he’s fucking dying, and he’s fighting with people in the audience and getting heckled. People are walking out. He put it on an album, and this was at the height of his fame.”

>The Day The Laughter Died
>DUDE A MISERABLE HOUR AND A HALF OF THE WORST STAND-UP COMEDY EVER RECORDED, ON PURPOSE LMAO

I don't get it.

>51 replies
wtf? Who the fuck cares about or even remembers either of these two besides failed comedians in their 60's? What a bizarre thread.

That's the real art of comedy. That's where the excitement is for real comedians. He should add that Clay deliberately ruins his own delivery from the start, it's not just dying, it's a kamikaze mission - he went out there meaning to flop.

But what's the joke?

The joke is doing that on purpose. The skilled comedian who deliberately bombs to annoy people is the patrician's live comic experience. Norm flirts with this kind of thing.

But Norm and Andy Kaufman were both really funny while they were bombing if you're on their level. I can't get 15 minutes into that fucking Dice record.

To me the depressed delivery and the context of him being a massive star at the time who had his audience chant his bits along with him makes it. He's like the laziest comedian reborn into the most self-defeating.

Best prank call ever on stern. Gilbert is a god

I lived through this. When Fairlane came out it was sort of a big deal. Just being able to watch it on VHS had to be planned. The Diceman was Hitler and the devil mixed back then.

Intelligently stupid humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=876pmxUFYmY

then you need to watch when doug stanhope let alex jones open for him and alex just went on a 20 minute rant about globalists and fema camps, it was ebin

I have to see this. Alex Jones is a legit performance artist. A better one than Hicks, actually.

sorry, he only rants for about 7 minutes youtube.com/watch?v=zVPBbM7GkrQ

Thanks!

Listen to a bit near the very end where he keeps going "HOUR...BACK." Fucking hilarious. The audience literally doesn't get the joke.

fuck, i basically have to watch this whole hour every time it gets posted or mentioned