Out of all the TV shows out right now, which has the best plot?

Out of all the TV shows out right now, which has the best plot?

Checked. Are there really that many people with foot fetish?

Taboo with Tom Hardy, about a sisterfucking savage who cuts people's hearts out and fights the East India Trading Company.
Written by Tom Hardy and his dad

Twin Peaks beyond all doubt

why are there so many people herw tih foot fetish? it's fucking such a pleb fetish. for fuck's sake, quentin tarantino has the same fetihs and he's the weirdest motherfucker ever

mmm....aah....mhm...

mutka

everyone has said pleb fetish because everybody on this board is a fucking pleb

just one whiff
just one sniff
would get me stiff

> mommy
> femdom
> feets
JLD is truly the holy trinity

Hi newfag.

It's because half of fourChannel is autistic. I should know, since I masturbated to feet since I was three.

that show was fucking terrible.

What a beta bitch.

Those are man feet.

I liked it. Not great not bad. the finale was actually way better than I thought it'd be and wrapped everything up pretty nicely.

high ranking footmaster here
those are ugly feet

With all the footfags, it has always seemed strange to me that i enjoy licking every part of a female except feet. My current gf doesn't like getting her asshole licked but a lot of girls love it

best plot is an interesting question. I think The Americans has the best plot but it's not the best show. Ozark also has a very interesting plot but I don't know if it's the best show, it's a little better than the most recent season of The Americans though

Doesn't that just taste like crap? Do you have them clean it first or what?

I have to disagree, they're quite nice. Cute, small, great arches. She's no Bratty Bunny but for a woman her age she has very strokeworthy feet.

> he's not into fucked up feet
what are you, some kinda faggot?

this is now a waifus with ugly feet thread

1/10. Would rather suck an anus than those toes.

don't care

That's just a bad angle, Kristen feets are fucking sexy.

how does this happen
how do you let this happen

You don't eat ass unless you shower. My ex also enjoyed licking mine too so we'd always just shower together unless we just were too drunk and horny

she has great soles but the toes are that of a goblin

Genetics, ill fitting shoes, overall biomechanical function of her foot structure.

Bunions are a progressive deformity that you can't "fix" without surgery. I've heard arguments that custom orthotics can prevent progression, but I don't agree

Foot Fetish is the third most common after tits and ass iirc

>tits and ass
>fetish
Every man likes tits and ass how is that a fetish?

>every man likes tits and ass

not remotely true. some men don't like asses to be too big. and some guys prefer girls with flat chests

What do you think fetish means?

dude who cares, I have an ass fetish. if a girl is hot enough I literally will stick my tongue inside her fart box ala mark adriano style.

foot fags arent that weird in comparison.

We call those guys homos and fags respectively

>and some guys prefer girls with flat chests
only pedophiles

You call a guy a homo/pedo for wanting a girl like in this pic?

might as well fuck a dude.

the answer to that question depends on whether or not you like big boobs too. if you are only attracted to flat chests and larger boobs are a deal breaker, then you are a pedophile

Even fuckin' ears are sexier than feet.

no seriously, post some sexy ears

It's also been called the only true fetish.

Feminists actually believe this

>Theres people that lick each others poop holes

im never going outside again.