Germanicucks will defend this

Germanicucks will defend this

Attached: 1509038384001.jpg (908x1027, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers/new.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_monarchy#England_and_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Second looks more comfy.
Also like it would have a lot less boy sex.

I would never defend an *nglo-s*xon

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-kim-te-in-s-nipple-cs3xnm5/answers/new.html

t. Fr*nkoid

mad?

Attached: Sack of Rome.jpg (1036x1595, 851K)

>animal shit everywhere
>decaying buildings
>random fires in the background
>comfy
You must think some ex-soviet or african shithole is comfy too
>boy sex
>bad
now you're just trolling

We wuz Charlemagne and shiet

Attached: Flagge_franken.png (1280x768, 21K)

Romans had marble cities, organized military, philosophy, juridicial systems, educational facilities, sewers, running water etc etc while germanics were living in mudhuts in the forest waiting to rape caravans
REALLY made me take a second to think

those are Gauls though

Blame the Romans for using German auxiliaries then

Attached: 146113762260167.png (1533x961, 250K)

Those are Visigoths

i don't get it.
that dude with the rope looks like a med, completely different fro the germanic dude, and yet he is putting the rope on the statue.

Roman Briton natives (before the A*glo Invasion) are actually the most attractive ones on the Island, on par with the French invaders like for example, Henry Cavill.

Just imagine an world without Germanic invasions. Attractive people from Britain. No half-Germanics in Iberia and Italy. No wars for Prostantism. No refugees. But the Germanics can't stand it, they MUST destroy.

Attached: Luke-Evans.jpg (1881x1881, 479K)

but that guy on the horse looks like out of Asterix comic

Are you retarded

Attached: 1518563077332.jpg (787x758, 45K)

Henry Cavill isn't French you retarded dago

>No half-Germanics in Iberia
So Poortugese people would be still living in mud-huts

this will be african and arabs in european cities by the turn of the century

why?
the dude with the rope is literally brown with black hair.
is he a roman trying to remove the rope?

It's ahistorical either way, they don't look like either Goths nor Gauls

OP image as well, Saxons wouldn't settle in Roman ruins but a few miles next to it, that's why a few generations later they thought the Roman ruins to be remains of supernatural beings like dwarves trolls and giants, similar to the Greek and Minoans.

Bottom picture is actually more technologically advanced though?

>Saxons wouldn't settle in Roman ruins
why not?

He looks French, not Anglo. This pic looks Anglo.

You already tainted my blood line with your filthy barbarians genes, go invade somewhere else.

Attached: p2050.png (500x500, 346K)

Germanics are naturally afraid of civilisation. Plumbing, infrastructure confuses them and makes them activate their barbarian DNA genes that makes them destroy.

I don't know, probably because they were farmers and shepherds rather than townsfolk, but it took them until Alfred the Great (880) to rebuild Roman London, before that they just had some assortment of huts next to it

also, whatefuck is that naked dude on the bottom right doing

I read that they thought it was haunted. Imagine being from a region where the most sophisticated building was made of wood with one floor and then suddenly you see all the ruins of Londinium. I guess you would freak out.

Don't blame them. They invaded because of their "women". Can't blame them really, it's only men up North, plus the Germanic males.

Attached: 1521424218339.jpg (2484x1012, 492K)

we brought european genes to your backward african kingdom.
show some fucking respect

proto-germanic-furry

>we brought some barbarian mud hut African tier genes to your thriving civilised location

Thanks anons. Without the Visigoths and the Suebi the Moors wouldn't have invaded because of your need to fight between you. Without you there wouldn't be destroyed cities and raped women. There wouldn't be middle-ages and the destruction of things like pluming and roads. Gee am I THANKFUL.

You're high as fuck if you don't think the poor areas of rome stunk more than that.

It's the glorious smell of CIVILIZATION

Keep doing the GOOD job Helvetia.

why do meds desperately cling to the past?
why not look at present day med and germanic countries?

you know why

Don't worry lads, you had this WONDERFUL time of banter because of the crisis of 2008 and you should be thankful for that.
However we have a future, while you my friends, don't.

Also this thread was made by a Swiss who is only at best 25% Med.

We wuz Romans

Attached: Augusta_Raurica_Das_Theater_im_Sommer_Slider_Home_Foto_Susanne_Schenker.jpg (1600x555, 368K)

if that was the case, I am sure you would support your northen european brothers, just like we supported you during the financial crisis

>Bleed us dry
>Support
>Force massive brain drain
>Force refugees on us

Fuck off now will you. You did it. Congrats. You killed Europe for the 100th time you tried. Are you happy now?

>However we have a future
pff

Attached: med fertility rate.png (558x339, 16K)

Evropa is stronger than it has ever been, so yes, i am happy.
I am also happy that the smartest and the brightest of Portugese people can come to Germany, where their talent is appreciated, instead of having to endure a pityful third world existance in their home country.

Britain under Anglo Saxon rule

Attached: 2560px-The_British_Empire.png (2560x1302, 970K)

Yes. Pitiful enough for Germans to migrate here because it's safe and quiet. Thankfully we're recovering and people are starting to come home again. For how long, I don't know.

This is common in all of the developed world. But we're not getting replaced just yet. Granted Denmark is not the best example as you guys seem to do the opposite of other Northern Euros do.

Don't worry. With the help of Northen Europe, Southern Europeans too will see the light of civilization

while meds indeed had rome and grease, northerns were the first to industrialize, which is very important aswell.

>Civilization
>Northern Europe

m8 you used the Latin script to write, not runes. Hitler copied the Romans. All your classical music and things worth mentioning is copied from Italian renaissance.

I would teach you more, but alas, an old dog doesn't learn new tricks.

this is true that ancient civilization came from the south.
So now us Northen people can repay you by bringing you the wonders of the modern, industrial civilization

all the nordic countries have birthrates far higher than you meds, even when not accounting for immigrants

>Germany talking about wonders of modern civilisation

Building a lot of tanks isn't really civilisation.

But we're not being flooded (yet).

>But we're not being flooded (yet).
your statistcs lie, they count niggers (angolans, brazilians poos etc) with moortuguese citizenships as moortuguese.

>your statistcs lie, they count niggers (angolans, brazilians poos etc) with moortuguese citizenships as moortuguese.
BTFO

how about theory of relativity and quantom physics?

Incorrect, we're not a juris solis country.

the past is really all they have going for them
their countries will collapse without german eu gibs or tourism

Jews.

Or Italians like Enrico Fermi.

woah holy shit it's almost like anglo-saxons didn't have the resources and infrastructure of a gigantic empire stretching from cornwall to babylon

the anglos have also contributed far more to civilization than any other med group has
really gets u thinkin

Attached: a7fd4d819bfefc894bc5dd56cae0ba8f--pol-culture.jpg (736x605, 64K)

>ahaha lads they live on the past!
>can't wait to go to the way of Sweden and Germany and the UK and all that tasty internal conflict

Attached: immigration-oslo.jpg (746x380, 108K)

and france, a med country, has the highest percentage of muslims in the western world

>my version of fanfic-history is better then your version of fanfic-history
people will honestly take the dumbest shit and believe it's historical

>a german citizen who did his reasearch in german university with german taxpayers money
>somehow this doesn't count as german achievement, because he was of jewish belief

France is not med.

The dude from that book put Johannes Kepler
in front of Descartes, and Titian in front Rembrandt. Plus he is Anglo, heavily biased.

It's from the 1400 onwards, France, Spain and Italy should dwarf the others, and Germany only unified in the 1800's, and he counts people from the HRE as Germany, when they were Czech, or Polish.

Einstein?
And a Swiss citizen. And an American citizen. He did all you mentioned in those countries too. And his education was all in Switzerland.

>He looks French

No he doesn't, French are manlets with crooked noses and thin faces

Max Planck and Heisenberg were not Jewish

lol okay so france is not a med country despite it having a culture almost identical to italy and spain, while having a good chunk of its coastline in the mediterranean sea. portugal is less of a med country than france then
and the hre was completely dominated by german speakers. most of the emperors spoke german and the social elite of bohemia spoke german. anglos having contributed the most is a given, just compare the amounts of inventions and shit to just about any country

That much is true.

Yeah. Most Poles and Czech were now Germans. Just strip them of their achievements. Hey my lad, I'm from Northern Portugal and I have Germanic ancestors as well, do I count my masters and shit to le epic Germanics? Or to the Anglos because I'm writing in English right now? A language that is half-French.

Runes are based on old italic. Compare runes with the iberian script. White people didn’t develope writing, maths, farming or animal domestication. They are enjoying this hiatus after 10,000 years lf med supremacy but they are autogenociding themselves rather fastly.

In any case jews (meds) rule the world.

Attached: 360B084C-7635-4168-97DD-46D3334ED33F.jpg (250x136, 26K)

>autogenociding themselves rather fastly

They're half mongol and hun after all.

poles were a tiny minority and the ruling class of bohemia were practically german. slavic achievements inside the hre were tiny in comparison to German ones
and med writing can ultimately be traced back to the mesopotamians, a non-med people

Dude the HRE had Italians, French, Poles, and Czechs, and you're saying that it was practically German.

Nope, it comes from Egypt via phoenicians.

Phoenicians are med in the same way that Russians are Nords. Not

They are meds, period. And nords have a shitton of r1a anyway.

Nords are half mongols as well

Phoenicians are arabs. Literally. Technically Mediterranean by the sea, but not even Indo-European let alone the med branch of it. And slavs are baltoids. If your ancestor keeps fucking nigs over and over, an all male lineage will still have your dna there even though they will be black, so it matters less

We are not indo-europeans. We speak a romance language because we were cucked by romans but our admixture is mostly med (northern african and anatolian).

This. We're Iberians, not Fr*nch.

Britain is still under Anglo-Saxon rule.

Attached: 1475531031336.png (200x331, 27K)

Nope, normans rule UK, anglo-saxons are the working class and the responsible of all they bizarro news from there like a brother raping his 9 years old sister and such.

>normans rule UK
What a weird way to say jews.

As far as I know their Queen is German and Parlament Anglo-Saxon

how come rome lost exactly?

t. Helvetii cuck

Most of Europe's royal families have ancestors from all over the continent, you can't just say "hurr durr the family originally hails from germany and that makes them german"

The Queen speaks FRENCH like all master race speciments and not g*Rman

Bump, keep fighting

The monarchy have been powerless figureheads for a long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_monarchy#England_and_the_United_Kingdom

Shut up barbaric german subhuman,

Empire roman the best!!

Attached: main-qimg-f9d938c9993376e8b5a23f96231e96b5.png (602x353, 161K)

The UK should burn to the fucking ground.

Attached: 800px-GDP_regional_Ancient_Rome.png (800x548, 34K)