Why this 'unusual love story' has been taken off air in India

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-41079739

>A TV show which depicted a bizarre love story between a nine-year-old boy and an 18-year-old woman has been pulled off air following criticism that it promoted child marriage and was regressive. The BBC's Geeta Pandey in Delhi explains why the show outraged some Indians.

>It opens with chubby-cheeked Prince Ratan Kunwar, the scion of a wealthy royal family, meeting fresh faced Diya and falling in love with her at first sight.

>He follows her around, taking photographs of her and "saves" her from a cockroach. She pulls his cheeks, gives him a peck, and humours him by accepting when he proposes marriage to her.

>She also saves his life when he accidently slips and his life hangs in the balance. "I'll not let any harm come to you," she proclaims.

>The palace is a place of intrigue and when the evil relatives get a chance, Ratan's mother is killed and his father is grievously injured.

>On his death bed, he extracts a promise from Diya to marry his young son because "she's the only one who can protect him".

>"A child is seen caressing, stalking and having a relationship of a sexual nature with a lady who is more than double his age... This is an indecent and obscene representation of a child for the purpose of representing sexual relationship," the Jai Ho group said in a complaint letter to India's Information and Broadcasting Minister Smriti Irani.

What do you think about this, Sup Forums? Would you watch this show?

>Glorifying pedophillia
This show deserved to be taken down

>staring orientals

Lost my interest

yea i posted it. im glad somebody posted it

hot whore loving her lust
I approve

she looks like his cute older sister.

gays can get married but you can't fuck your own mother i hate this country

/ss/ is the purest form of love

>me on the right

Nice

this

She ever gotten naked?

>Would you watch this show?
I don't even watch my hamburger shows why the fuck would I poo culture bullshit?

Well it's a heartwarming romantic comedy about child marriage, by the sound of it, so they were completely right.

Niiice

Nice

because poos are cultured unlike hamburgers

because its better than western degeneracy ?

They literally poop on the street

>regressive
Clearly the woman is in power here, as she has the ability to raise her young husband into the kind of man she can respect and care about. It isn't like India is hurting for women's rights outside of the Muslim population but the kind of people who complain about this kind of shit aren't the people who want to remove power from women. So fuck you.

Look at that smug little shit

nice

Kek

Can't wait for ABC's heartwarming romantic comedy about the Sudanese famine

Shit but I love that anime

burgers are literal cuckolds

did she show bob and vagens

Are you a pajeet?

what anime is this?

Please save my earth

thanks user

This can't be re...
>30 full episodes on the Sony India youtube page
The fuck? The girl is rather cute

DESIGNATED

If you could get an arranged marriage but you had to wait in a line in India to do it, would you?

Sounds like a poor man's Otoyomegatari

If it was a Muslim man fucking a nine year old girl (within holy matrimony, of course!) liberals would defend it.

Still better than homosexuality and other LBGT bullshit constantly shoved into fag enabling western media.

I would watch this.

>tfw he dumps her for a younger girl

>says no one ever

oooh a new monogatari?
where snake at?

>A TV show which depicted a bizarre love story between a nine-year-old boy and an 18-year-old woman

BASED STREETSHITTERS

she looks cute

America used to be the same way when it was "great". Stop being racist and go back to Sup Forums

>/ss/
Nice
>indians
Yeah fuck that

Incest is already slowly coming around.
Might as well start clearing the way for this shit while the irons hot.

do you think he gets to dump on her chest?? lucky little faggot

Look at the smile on that little cunt's face

If this is what it takes to make pedophilia acceptable then godspeed Indians

lucky kid. damn i wish that were me

That kid looks genuinely stoked. The girl looks dead on the inside.

Sup Forums and pajeet- an unlikely alliance

that girl is cute as fuck though, don't kid yourself

Eyebrows too thick. Would not bang.

What kind of British East India Infantry Man did not randomly bang Pajeets while being stationed there?

My first thoughts exactly.

Was it a period piece? I would be fine with it if it were historical because that's just the way things were back then, but I can understand the objection if it were in a modern setting. Why do assholes (both prudes and degenerates) have to ruin everything? If they don't like it, simply don't watch it.

I fucking hate Indians.

Isn't this exactly like Star Wars Episode I?

Don't worry, their skin is brown so there's nothing wrong with it. It's simply their culture.

Nice...

And you literally shart in marts.

she looks like a cuter version of maisie

the weebs are out tonight I see

Tonight, and every other night.

go back to v pls
game of thrones is over

Seriously though why are Indians so weird

the literal argument against gay marriage was that it would lead to incest marriages yet here you are wanting incest

>Don't worry, their skin is brown so there's nothing wrong with it. It's simply their culture.

Are you just going to conveniently leave out the part where the show got taken off the air?

Wow, upper crust Indians sure do like to bleach their skin.

When I was 9 I was already a horny bastard who wanted to fuck women, the kid will be fine.

she's pretty hot ngl

Idiot child and a gold digging bitch.
Typical poo in loo family

that's a conga line

>can't meme
>can't poo in loo

>conservatives ruin /ss/ once again
Colour me surprised
Fuck reactionaries

>the short guy in between two taller dudes in the top left

JUST

that picture gave me a massive boner