Sup Forums, I'm a non-white, and I want to contribute towards saving the white race

Sup Forums, I'm a non-white, and I want to contribute towards saving the white race.

The white man has always done right by me and my family, and I want to help. What can a non-white like myself do?

Don't be a SJW or any related cultural marxist swine to start, but I think you've already done that.

Vote for trump. Raise your family right and proper. Just be a good citizen. That's all anyone can ask for really.

Get in front of a camera

There is a massive demand for nonwhites showing support for the right wing, as the now very rich Diamond and Silk have found out

When given the opportunity make the argument that everyone deserves a homeland of their own, because when white ppl make this argument they generally get shouted down as racist and sometimes face real life consequences.

As in Hispanic?

>marry within your own race to preserve your own people and the white race, have a normal amount of children (2)
>vote Trump
>buy American made goods and support local buisness
>have a job and pay taxes
>realize you live in a Christian, western civilization and shouldn't impose your cultural/religious differences on anyone

I'm a Flip.

Shit. I always see Filipino chicks with Mexican guys.

I dated a Mexican once, she was kinky as fuck.
Never again, though.

By non-white did you mean asian

Asians aren't white. They aren't token white, they'll never be white. They're shitskins.

Yes.

See
>Haven't struck gold with Asian chicks, yet.
>Already am.
>I don't fall for the Tarjew.
>In CC right now, Electrical Engineering.
>I'm a Catholic, and fuck mudslimes.

>falling for the EE meme.

Honorary white

Welcome on board.

The leftist hoards will not suspect you in our activities.

Could become great ally in the fight

>Honorary white
You've no say in the matter, cheng.

But I want to be like you Step-dad

>be me
>be half Ashkenazi Jew, half European
Am I white enough

You aren't white at all you hook nosed kike

Should I just go to Israel or what

I would if I were you to be honest. The Israeli Jews are better than the western ones.