What is the absolute worse episode of South Park in its entire history?

What is the absolute worse episode of South Park in its entire history?

I think the Pandemic saga is the worse because it felt like they literally ran out of ideas. It wasn't a fun episode like the best and it wasn't even a social commentary about politics and stuff. It served literally no purpose.

I almost thought this episode might have been the beginning of the end for Trey and Matt's care for the program.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_Getting_Old
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Pip/Great Expectations episode.

Imaginationland

is that Matt Stone creator a Jew?

You faggot.

human centipad, or funnybot. that whole season was the low point of south park

The one with PewDiePie was pure cringe

Anything post 2006.

fuck you, bitch. debate me or forever hold your piece.

This one:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0

These were actually pretty good with funny jokes

The worst is undoubtedly one of the episodes from the most recent season.

They did not know what the hell to do after Trump won and the whole Danish joke got so old fast. They even conceded the season itself sucked within the dialogue at the end.

this was good because it's so fucking different and weird

Everything from Season 11-onwards is pretty terrible, but the worst ever is the season 10 episode A Million Little Fibres. That episode was painfully unfunny.

tfw your name is kyle, and you feel a little gayer when kyle sucks cartmans balls.

oh you mean one of the best

this or The Snuke

Canada on Strike

Literally one of the best episodes. This has to be bait.

I disagree, but I have a soft spot for sitcoms parodying classic literature.

Pretty much any of the episodes from last season
All the trump shit was stupid and heavy handed and really unoriginal
They did it better the season before and that was slightly clever, but then they dropped that and went full retard

Kill yourself.

The worst episode is 200 even the dvd release of it is edited, which proves what pussies matt and trey became

this fukn trash actually gonna delete that one now

yeah that's right motherfucker
imaginationland more like SHITmaginationCRAP
*does Degeneration X crotch chop*
bitch!

I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining

Anything after season 5 at the latest. Not like any of you reddit refugee newfags were alive for the glory days of South Park.

26 posts until someone cried reddit
New record, Sup Forums!

good call another terrible one

DELETE

Season 8 was the best season buddy.

The one where Butters figures out he's Hawaiian. I don't think I laughed once during that one.

Thanks for your confirmation that you have shit tastes, bitch nigga.

Definitely one of the episodes from the last season, the season didn't really feel well thought out

T.M.I. is the worst by far. Not one funny thing happens.

Did you not like the Attitude era?

The best episode for me is Asspen.
The worst? Like people have said in the thread any of last season are contenders. Even as one long episode it was just haphazard and stitched together. Not funny. Disqualifying that, the one about Hawaii, Going Native.

I can not fathom what they were going for with Lice-Capades. The only chuckles were the way the main lice dude kept saying, "baybeh"

jakovasaurs. period.

If you say their more recent shit it's only because you haven't been subjected to this steaming pile of shit from season 3. It's head and shoulders crappier than their later season decline. Just TRY and make it through the episode. I've seen them all dozens of times, but I always skip that one.

These. The vagina as the main character with it's shitty UK accent was the worst idea they ever had.

The episode that killed SP for me was the Obama/McCain Ocean's spoof. Horrible episode.

I have not watched since.

Worst episode is the election night 2008 one where it's a oceans 11 parody. Fucking terrible

The whole appeal of that was just that it aired immediately after the election. It was a gimmick episode with a really short shelf life.

Yes I didnt even see this post, but yes.

>What is the absolute worse episode of South Park in its entire history?

All of last season.

The cthulu episodes were pretty fucking bad. ALL episodes which are driven by current events instead of supported by them are just plain terrible

Is South Park ever gonna return to the episodic formula of the previous seasons?

There two part episodes have been progressively getting worse they need to go back to self contained stories per episode and stop trying to expand that into full season stories

yes, this season

BEEEEEOOOOOWWWOOOOP

MEESA GONNA GO JACKOFF NOW

This. That garbage was beyond terrible

Yup. IIRC, the most recent episode was called "The End of Serialization As We Know It".

Yes, Trey has read all through Sup Forums and realized that modern SP has fucking sucked for a decade now.

You're Getting Old
15:7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_Getting_Old

Pewdiepie episode

Why does everyone hate season 11? It's one of the better seasons. Season ten was trash. Season 19 and 20 were the worst.

Towely episodes