JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 DATE CONFIRMED

fandango.com/jeeperscreepers3_204639/movieoverview

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YCWKNwb4gME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is still written/directed by the pedo who made the first two movies?

correct

is justin 'shortstack' long in it?

>'shortstack'

what?

What's this one about? I remember years ago there was a rumor about the 3rd movie being set in the old west. Obviously not true, but it would of been cool.

It'll probably be shit but I'm excited anyway.

I don't think they could acquire the budget needed for that

WHHHHHOOOOOOOO CAAAAAAAAAAARRREEEESSSSSSS!!

Seriously...

back 2 plebbit you go

You should kill yourself honestly, you fag

You guys only like those movies because they were made by a pedo

Didn't know until years after I had already seen them, commence the end of your life

I think the first Jeepers Creepers is pretty damn scary, especially the first scenes, saw it when I was a kid and it genuinely freaked me out

But no, after knowing that the director is a degenerate who raped boys I just can't seem to care about the third one coming out, I don't know how actors and everyone involved can work with a guy like that

The director being a pedo ruined the movies for me, I can't unsee all the shirtless twinks and how the Creeper wanted Justin Long

He's redpilled and /ourguy/.

Old news.

The 3rd movie takes place between the first two. It's about a group hunting the Creeper. So we know he survives.

No

stop

I had nightmares with this

didn't the second movie have the monster watch a dude jack off or something like that?

I'm going to assume you only hate the movie because of that, huh?

jeeper creepers >>>>> IT

How many young supple teen boys were molested filming this one?

Is the Creeper, dare I say, /ourguy/?

he's got a small pepe.

>tfw it turns out that the 'monster' in these movies was just a very angry trek ayy stranded on Earth in our time and not a supernatural demon or some shit

Justin Long wanted it the dirty slut now he's Kevin Smith's fuck toy

it is a Apple Macintosh reference

the guy who literally raped children he cast in his movies, and then made power, a thinly-veiled allegory for child rape? yeah. him.

>Justin ''Not That'' Long

The fact that it's made by a degenerate makes it more scary. Normie need to keep their protests off my spooky horror kino.

FUCK YESSS

BEST NEWS ALL DAY

There are actually some similarities:
>both the Creeper and Pennywise are of ambiguous origin
>extremely powerful
>wake up from hibernation for a certain amount of time to feed
>choose their prey by the smell of its fear
The only big difference to me is that the Creeper seems kinda more... down to earth I'd say, although he's clearly supernatural. But unlike Pennywise, he's less elusive and his actions are pretty straightforward, and he's more animalistic and brutal overall but he's not without a certain sense of humor and sometimes likes to just fuck around too.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCWKNwb4gME

will there be more gay undertones in the film?
the creature literally only goes for twinks

I'd be slightly dissapointed, but i'm still really interested in its backstory whatever the case.
I remember in either the first or second one, someone said something about it being around since the 1200's or some shit.
I always figured it was summoned, or created by a wizard or something.
Either way, i'm in.
I loved both of these movies. Its like a guilty pleasure.

There was just something really cool about how hard that fucking thing was to kill.

>kill
He wasn't killed. His time ran out.

Ah shit, he didn't die in the second one?
Its been so long I can't remember. Is that the one where he's got it hanging in his barn, waiting for it to reanimate or something?
I feel like I need to watch these again

His head looks like a mix between Predator's face and facehugger.

Yes, in the end that farmer guy was sitting in a chair in front of the Creeper's crucified "body" with a loaded gun because he knew the time of his awakening was drawing near.

One of the best modern creature designs along with pic related

those are some nice ankles

Why not just set it during his next awakening? It's close enough now that they could fudge it by a few years.

hmm, wasn't this the movie about a guy with bat wings that tried to spook people but it went to far?

I love the sequel, BUT that ending. Why the fuck did he reattach the Creepers limbs???? Just Fucking stupid.

because the "exhibit" needs to look presentable.

No it's about a freak of fucking nature in a scary truck chasing down people for an unspecificied reason until the reveal at the end

Rediculus... but funny. The Creeper flipped a car and a bus. Je was quite OP. Reattaching his limbs just felt like a cheap way to pave a sequel. Nobody in their right mind would do that after what they went through.

bump

Powder is still kino

That shower scene though...wtf

Well, the demon's own body is literally made from the others' body parts. And assuming the demon is male, well, it would make sense that he'd prefer to go after male body parts. I wish his actions had more sexual context, because gay demons are my fetish.

>gay demons are my fetish.
...go to bed, nigga

you don't visit /y/ that often, I dare to guess.

he looks like a lost member of gwar

my man what is your opinion on karhumies

>karhumies

>released in a few weeks
>no trailer or news about it at all

How is this possible?