/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

You'll see... edition

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

First for Audrey's dance

I saw Eddie

Can someone explain the meaning of this line? How is it relevant to Richard going up the hill?

V E D D E R
L I V E S ! !

Kek bless the based vedderposters

I don't care if they turned out to be wrong, Vedderposting has been one of the best memes of this year

They aggravated me at first but have to admit their OC made me laugh.

It's shit

I saw vedderposters spill into /got/ a few weeks back and the keks were endless. I hope to see more of it on this board.

You're shit.

this

Can I skip S1 and S2 and FWWM and just watch missing pieces?

No. Just don't bother watching, goddamn bandwagoner. Leave it for the fans

Listen close, he says "I'm twenty-five years your senior."

Just imagine having a tulpa of Diane to do lewd things with.

That's not even true though, is it?

Turn the volume way up and listen to it over a few times.

it even jiggles~

Diane is not for lewd

He's right. He was saying that since he's older, he gives the rules.

i turned my sound up all the way and all i could hear was yellow ledbetter

>THATS 10 INCHES LADIES
>BONE PRESSED

>tfw Audrey, just like Coop, had the prime of her life stolen away from her by evil entities
>she likely isn't even aware she had a son

Nah from what Ben said about him it seems like Audrey raised him as a single mom

I mean him being 25 years older. He definitely said that, but I think the gap is wrong.

Why did that Polack accountant have a machine gun?

It's that kind of neighborhood.

Yeah I didn't think Cooper was 25 years old during the original run either, but w/e

It looked more like an automatic pistol.

Was it rape?

>tfw it's already Wednesday

Cooper's 34 during the original series according to his birthdate in the supplementary and promotional material.

>a drunk octopus wants to fight
Literally what did he mean by this?

Watch Dune, that'll catch you up.

I don't think his return could have been more perfect. Fuck all you cockgobblers who doubted Lynch and Dougie.

I just realized, bad Cooper could be considered to have been born 25 years ago, so that would explain it.

so what was that Bob orb that came out of DoppleCoop when Ray shot him?

That makes perfect sense.

It was the Black Lodge equivalent of rings in Sonic

I just wish he showed up again, even if it is being eternally tormented in the black lodge.

Same. The butthurt there was worse than /tpg/. I can't wait to help spread it to the other threads.

Finale spoiler!
Special Agent Kale Cooper travels back in time to rape Laura before BOB can.

>wait 25 irl years to see a continuation of the Twin Peaks storyline

>here, have 15 episodes of Coop being a tard with the original cast reduced to one-note cameos

lol lynch'd

>tormented
Bob doesn't want to show up again because of him.

Let's make a list of things that will have absolutely zero pay off or resolution or purpose in the series

>Chip and his lack of phone
>Becky's story
>Red's purpose
>the entire drug plot really
>Chad
>The cop who wanted to show Truman his car
>Harry
>Jaques brother talking about WHOOORES
>why Evil Coop killed Briggs
>Judy
>Anything to do with the stupid scenes in the Roadhouse with random people
>the drunk who repeats everything
>Carl Rodd
>The real Dianne
>Dianne and Janey's relationship (just a throwaway?)
>What exactly Evil Coop is after

Do you guys ever feel sad that you'll never lay in the comfy Washington grass with Lynch and Sheryl

Haha laura what are you doing in those bushes silly lol come out from there

Ahahahahahaha lmao david sheryl what are you guys doing in that bush come on out you wackos lol

>I don't want to lose myself
>It's a whisper
>It's a funny thing
>We fold like icicles on paper shelves
>It's a pity to appear this way

>Hold, hold, hold on
>I swear I saw it somewhere
>Waving, wading, one, two, three, above the wakes that follow
>Hold, hold, hold on
>I swear I saw it somewhere
>Waving, wading, one, two, three, above the >wakes that follow

I think Diane isnt actually related to Janey, and the "half-sister" thing was a line that doppelcoop fed to tulpa diane to get the FBI to go to vegas.

imagine if you met Kyle haha and then you asked him if he really was Kyle MacLachlan and he just smiles at you and says "I am Kyle" then nods and walks away wow wouldn't that be crazy

That's really, unironically cute

>tfw extra comfy this fine evening watching the latest episode
Anyone else comfy as I am?

Of course I am Kyle.
It's yrev, very good to meet you.
*slow thumbs up*

Looking back at the original series... half of those extras in the school scene look like they're in their late 20's instead of teenagers.

But what's the point of stating that when moments prior he disarmed Richard, beat him to the ground, and forced him into the truck?

I think this season should have been shorter.

I've enjoyed the memes and everything, but honestly a lot of episodes were complete filler that could have been smashed together into one or two episodes.

12 or 15 would have been better. Also axe ALL of the Roadhouse scenes of people talking at the booth.

Twin Peaks High School was not an academic success story. Many students needed to stick around for another few grades :(

That's how it was in the 90's. Look at 90210

imho Lynch had everything plotted out for an 8 episode season then when the order got expanded by DOUBLE that he just peppered it all with random zany shit and made every scene last twice as long to pad out the running time.

I'm ill but have to catch a bus in half an hour to clean a warehouse. You have it more comfy.

When will he get his old hair back? Will this be a plot point? When will he get the jacket back?

This looks like CGI. The combination of old age + shit-tier abysmal rat shit digital makes it look like CGI.

You now remember that dancing kid in the hallway in the first episode

Lynch was the one who wanted it doubled

Audrey always seemed too old to me

why was cooper such a jerk to sam stanley

Why is his skin sagging? Why is he so pale? Where is the youth and vigor?

Why did Lynch fall in love with digital and abandon film?

lynched lol

He grew old. That's how life progresses. Jesus Christ there are some idiots on this site.

Because Sam deserved it

Sam was an idiot.

He doesn't remind me of a SMALL MEXICAN CHIHUAHUA anymore

Film is expensive, especially for an 16+ hour show. Inland Empire was a mistake that went to his head.

Sounds bad but I can't wait for a re-edit.

I like how not a single person anywhere on the internet has asked for Sam Stanley to return

>He grew old. That's how life progresses
That's an explanation, not an excuse.

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

Everyone keeps talking about the Naido = Diane theory, but has anyone pointed out that missing "e" is probably connected to Janey-e?

>Becky's story
Of course Becky will be important, her grandfather is Garland Briggs, who is the key mystery that connected the FBI storyline with Twin Peaks and Cooper.

The real shit that won't be resolved is the stuff like the traffic scene with the vomitting girl or the boy from the liquor store.

traitors, all of you

Vedderlaughingatridiculousreddittheories.jpg

It's fucking painful.

Compare any shot from FWWM to the gross, muted, pale, ugly, uninspired shots from S3.

I agree that it should have been shorter, only on the basis of less filming, meaning possibility for film. Digital is cancer any way you look at it.

the drugs stuff may get resolved, they made a point of them being new artificial designer drugs which may have something to do with all the manufactured/ bad electricity stuff

I don't have anyone in real life to discuss Twin Peaks. At work everyone just makes their rounds cubicle to cubicle to talk about Game of Thrones. No one has ever mentioned Twin Peaks. I watched a few episodes with my college roommate a couple years ago but that's all. My mother says that watching "outer space shit" like this is what's making me depressed.

Literally everything will be explained by "lodge spirits congregating for the black fire event".

All those evil seeds that The Experiment/Mother vomited out into the world after the nuclear blast are fragments of evil that nested in humans since then. Now they're coming back for some other similar event.

Notice how Dr Jacoby keeps popping up with his radio station. That's what those coal miner spirits will use again like they did in the past to broadcast their hypno message and knock everyone in Twin Peaks out when the black fire event happens.

It all adds up.

These black and white digital flashbacks were Kino desu. Haters are plebs

Fuck, Marry, and Kill?

I don't think cinematography went into it at all. Is there even a cinematographer for the show? Because chances are, it's akin to Chrysta Bell, where the person manning the camera is just another muse.

your mom is retarded, user

If the show ends with Twin Peaks getting nuked I'd strangely be okay with it.

>My mother says that watching "outer space shit" like this is what's making me depressed.
Probably because it isolates you, but the other option is losing self respect and gobbling up shit popular series and films that objectively suck