What would you say to an interracial couple like this if you could tell them anonymously?

What would you say to an interracial couple like this if you could tell them anonymously?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I would stab them in a public setting.

You are a beautiful family. I am trying to find my own African-American waifu.

They look like they actually have their shit together, so congrats I guess?

As a Utilitarian: white + black = low IQ; low IQ = closer to death; closer to death = less strength; less strength = less pleasure; less pleasure = fuck you

the nigger seems chill, wasted genetics though

sage for bait thread desu

what if I really hate calculating pleasure more than the net increase I would ever attain

Sounds pessimistic, but I was thinking that this picture is about the closest this family is going to ever be.

I would say

"You should support your babies neck more."

Chick will be obese when she's older just look at her face.

I wouldn't even need both. I'd just look her in the eye and tell her he is going to leave her and is probably fucking a few side-ho's. Enjoy your black eye and single motherhood.

Congrats on the beautiful baby :)

bruh u got some tray grown out yo arm

Torture and kill them.

Pour acid into their shitskin baby's eyes.

Cali is a really stupid name

As a pediatric nurse practitioner, I'd say learn to hold your damn child.

Good luck,

Love,
t. boards. Sup Forums. org / pol

Interracial doesn't offend me as much as the notion of a "couple". Getting fucked by a white dick doesn't make her any less of a worthless animal. I hope he's conning her for her inheritance or something sane like that.

STOP HOLDING YOUR BABY SO AWKWARDLY. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SUPPORT HER NECK

Your dad fucked up.

there is a 75% chance the black man will be out of there the second after the picture is takin.

and if not, there is an even higher chance he will beat or abuse her.

best case scenario she has just significantly reduced the IQ of her off spring and they are both stuck raising some retarded half niglt

I would say liberate tutame ex infernus to the woman.

To the man I would say , nigger.

All mudsharks should be hung.

Do you love each other? Good, don't breed.

The bitch is ugly anyways. Beautiful white women go for white men so their daughters will be beautiful too. It's a simple concept and if it ever gets too out of hand the meme gods will launch a campaign to remind them of this

Goddamnit
Gas Utilitarian. They've got to be the biggest open border cucks of all.

"Yeah sure we dragged the happiness of everyone down forever. But now we're like, more happy for a little while overall.. maybe."

You are committing a crime against nature.
Be aware that we are out there, waiting, and some day, when you expect it the least, you have to repent for your sin.

Don't worry, some beta white male will adopt the baby after he leaves

Congrats on the kid, protect your credit and so forth

You are a reproductive failure.

Aussie defending mudsharks.
An Australian Dindu.
Welcome to Sup Forums

You got an ugly babby.

Burn the coal, pay the toll

what is having a bestality fetish like

Enjoy your AIDS

98% chance that is that girls parent's house and that nigger has moved in. Will leave or get kicked out in the next two years maximum.

Thank you Jamal, whites need to share those beautiful women to us colored folk.

I would tell them this:

"I am a young white male. I was born in a liberal area of the United States and I was raised to believe that all people are equal. I had 2 pakistani kids in my kindergarten class, 2 black kids, 2 vietnamese kids, and one hispanic. I have dated women of all races. I have had friends of all races. I am the perfect poster child for tolerance and unity."

"I have grown up and I can see that the races are not equal. Blacks commit crime. Blacks have a low IQ. Blacks cannot integrate into modern society. America is the world's laughingstock because of blacks shooting each other and the police, not to mention their 'music'. I have woken up. Blood is more important than ideology."

"More of us turn by the day. All of the bright-eyed young boys who wanted to live in peace and unity with all of the colors and creeds under the sky will turn against you. A day will come a lot sooner when you think when race traitors will be forcefully reclaimed and their nigger bastards will be returned to the soil."

"Enjoy the BBC for now. Was it worth it?"

honor killing best killing

hate if you like but when I look at that kid's face I don't see an evil nigger I just see a black kid. Maybe he's an evil nigger on top of that but I just don't see it.

All I'd have to say is to wish them luck because being 14 with a baby is a fucking stupid decision when life expectancy is 83.

you fucking moron he's just posting the corrected image.

Good luck

Monkeys and Humans should not mix.

i am the gret cornholio i need tp for mai bunghole

WHY ARE YOU HAVING SEX AND HAVING A BABY WITH A BLACK MAN!!!

AS A WHITE MAN I CAN CLEARLY SUPERIOR!!!

BUT I AM A VIRGIN!!!

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

HAVE SEX WITH ME!!!

DON'T HAVE SEX WITH BLACK PEOPLE!!!

I AM SO ANGRY!!!

I SHOULDN'T BE A VIRGIN!!!

Is there any man who shitposts worse than the Canadian?

they aren't very good, are they?

The only thing more retarded is the American who thinks anything posted here is true.

Where are the stats for WMBF?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x/full
Info is located in the third table of this study.

The higher the number, the higher chances of divorce.

WMWF 1.00 (what everything else is compared to in the States)

BMBF 1.69

BMWF 1.85
WMBF 1.58

AMAF 0.14

WMAF 0.77
AMWF 0.67

What an epidemic. Living in a country of halfbreeds with identity problems, I can only cringe when I think of what'll happen when all of these whiteblack babies you see now grow, become citizens, and get the ability to vote. Fuuuuck