U.S. giving the internet to the U.N. (Thread #2)

The U.S. is giving ICAAN (the internet) to the U.N. and mainly George Soros on September 30th.

wsj.com/articles/an-internet-giveaway-to-the-u-n-1472421165#livefyre-comment

>When the Obama administration announced its plan to give up U.S. protection of the internet, it promised the United Nations would never take control. But because of the administration’s naiveté or arrogance, U.N. control is the likely result if the U.S. gives up internet stewardship as planned at midnight on Sept. 30.

>Water filter man does not require a subscription

infowars.com/un-to-take-control-of-internet-october-1st/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9jElj
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/leaked-soros-document-calls-regulating-internet-favor-open-society-supporters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to add

>Old Thread

>Sup Forums Extension thread

Why is no one talking about this. Here of all places even.

Ummm

cause it won't effect anything. you can't control the webz. its like a series of tubes... far too many too cover

I posted on jewbook trying to inform the rabble. People now think I'm a crazy conspiracy nut, or that this is totally OK. We live in apathetic society.

You can't control the net itself, but you can control the service providers.

Thanks for correcting the record.

This basically guarantees free speech will die on the web.

bread and circuses keeps America afloat and uncaring. Maybe this will be the first shot at the circus.

>tell normie friends about this
>"Uh...okay? lol politics are boring let's talk about something else."
Wow I sure enjoy the western world...

Yep, everyone I work with only seems to care about sports

Also some of the guys on Sup Forums were bringing up that we can actually make our own internet using LAN based radios and U.S. satellites.

maybe this is a challenge the millennials will get off their asses for. ;)))))

I can understand the reasoning behind it, but at the same time the reason this bothers me is that as long as the internet was in the stewardship of the US Government you could rely on the First Amendment to protect your Freedom of Speech Online.

Don't kid yourself user, most of humanity is lost only us few must carry on this torch. It's gonna be one hell of a ride for all of us.

Thanks obongo.

Wait, you want the US government to control the Internet?

Way better than the United Nations LMAO.

Would you rather have Soros in control of the internet?

If only Washington and the other Founding Fathers were still alive today. They would be pissed to witness how the US government is today. They would order the corrupt to be executed in an instant.

Yeah are you dumb? First Amendment ensures shitposting lives forever. At the UN it would probably start banning hate speech.

Since this is going to happen around a month from now how much time do we have left on Sup Forums before user's start getting arrested?

you can complain about the USA for a lot of reasons, but one thing we do still have over nearly everyone else is the "freedom" to say whatever the fuck we want to.

That is a crime in many European countries now with their new hate speech legislation nanny state nonsense, can get you killed in Russia/China/3rd world, and is generally not encouraged by global organizations such as the UN.

The days of Sup Forums are pretty much numbered at this point. Enjoy shitposting while it lasts. Soon we will all be added to an international watch list and/or suppressed/arrested.

Has king nigger explained why he no longer thinks the UN is naive and arrogant enough to run our internet?

Of course not, cos that would be explaining himself

They'd probably be labeled as racist terrorists.

>UN takes over
>imprisonment for holocaust denial is now global across the web

daily reminder that ICANN only controls the mainstream DNS root, they can't stop you from using direct IP addresses or alternative DNS systems

i'd be more worried about twitter or facebook posts, not user shit.

"i was just joking around on user, no big deal? right? RIGHT?!!?!?!? IM NOT RESISTING! *shot to death*"

delete your account btw

Since this is US property doesn't Congress have to approve of this handover? The cuckservatives will probably bend the knee, but I believe this has to at least go through Capitol Hill.

Am I wrong?

>internet gets handed to UN
>they shill for hill right before the election by using filtering to make people less likely to see pro-Trump shit
>Trump loses by a margin
>White chimpout commences

at least the survivors will have worth to one another again

Obongo & Hillary are above the law.

>Domain names

watch us evolve

ipfs soon

by weak cucks who dont know how to handle themselves

Hope those bastards get stopped soon.

They will be replaced pretty soon, they are just puppets of a bigger element after all. ;)

Other ways around this !?

How does it feel to know someone related to George Washington is on pol(me.)

They won't because there is no one to stop them besides Trump.

Obama is literally guilty of treason. That payment to Iran was ransom money and proven so. He also got an additional $1B.

Nothing has happened. Not even an impeachment.

Hillary has commits perjury and nothing happens.

We're living in a tyrannical dictatorship.

The family that let the niggers run free . Good job faggot .

I can see it.
>Trump becomes President
>He indicts BOTH Clinton and Obama
>Both of them either have a life sentence or death penalty
>People cheering on

also sent*

Well Pol. We lived long enough to finally become the bad guy.

Act accordingly.

Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

archive.is/9jElj

We need a good old world war to fix this shithole.

Really bad (ideal for them) timing. The perfect time where mass censoring is needed, election season. Alternative media is taking off, they need it crushed and its primarily done over the internet. You can expect a lot of articles to start ending up missing and a lot of alternative news to be labeled hate speech and taken out. The internet will never be free unless its directly in the hands of the people. Radio transmitters could easily be used to make an ad hoc wireless internet but this will never happen, the fcc and the powers that be wont let it.

american post best post

America has controlled the internet since its inception, and no one has complained.

ICANN is literally responsible for maintaining a list of domain names and who they belong to.
It's not hard for DNS servers to implement overrulings so that certain "null and voided" domains still point to the correct IP address.
That is to say; ICANN could say "Sup Forums doesn't belong to hiro" and thus DNS servers would stop pointing "Sup Forums.org" to the Sup Forums servers; that doesn't mean you couldn't use a DNS server that says "yeah I'm the same as this guy... unless you mean "Sup Forums.org" in which case go here..."

easy solved problem.

>Freedom guaranteed shitposting
>European Thought police

Pick one.

Let Trump know about this. And spead this like wildfire.

Around a month, buddy.

this is really important. electric power is almost in the same vein.

It was a fun ride faggots .

In 1979, the General Assembly adopted the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women, followed by the Convention on the Rights of the Child in 1989.[126] With the end of the Cold War, the push for human rights action took on new impetus.[127] The United Nations Commission on Human Rights was formed in 1993 to oversee human rights issues for the UN, following the recommendation of that year's World Conference on Human Rights. Jacques Fomerand, a scholar of the UN, describes this organization's mandate as "broad and vague", with only "meagre" resources to carry it out.[128] In 2006, it was replaced by a Human Rights Council consisting of 47 nations.[129] Also in 2006, the General Assembly passed a Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples,[130] and in 2011 it passed its first resolution recognizing the rights of LGBT people.[131]

Other UN bodies responsible for women's rights issues include United Nations Commission on the Status of Women, a commission of ECOSOC founded in 1946; the United Nations Development Fund for Women, created in 1976; and the United Nations International Research and Training Institute for the Advancement of Women, founded in 1979.[132] The United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues, one of three bodies with a mandate to oversee issues related to indigenous peoples, held its first session in 2002.

You know it. I live in west virginia. Pro tip: most of the cheap and reliable electricity you enjoy on the east coast is made here. Not anymore. With coal mines shutting down AND coal plants the grid is unstable. We have weekly rolling black outs. They can't keep the power on at peak times anymore. They replaced a few of the coal plants with natural gas but thats a band aid on a gushing wound. A older coal plant produces more than 1000 megawatts. A natural gas plants 200. Part of the reason hillary is hated so much here. She even talked and laughed about putting coal miners out of business in front of west virginia coal miners. Literally retarded. I'm investing in solar panels and off grid power generation. A lot too it but its worth it.

>controls the internet

kek

we do

>controlled the internet
>Sup Forums exists

good job

its been a pleasure serving with you gents. everyone get in your lifeboats and sail away to safety. i am going to stay behind and go down with this ship its my duty.

muh freedumbs

I can't wait to see the sick as fuck jails they build to house them like on some X-Men Magneto shit. They will reopen Alcatraz for Obama but give him Wi-Fi and crab and give Hillary some sweet digs in Alaska probably. They'll all be wired to protect against hackers and given stealth bomber technology so media can't see them with cameras it'll be almost invisible, they get one State of the Prison address to show America they are fine but they have to live in total solitude in secretly designed prison cages.

Keep the thread alive

Let the thread slide!
Who even cares about something this (((MINOR)))

What if Obama is only doing it to stop Assange's Hillary bomb in october?

If only aliens could save us .

>those digits
PRAISE KEK

the internet is Type II civilization shit. no postmodern human will ever control it

It will still get leaked. Alex Jones would fly airplane banners with her emails around the country.

Assange has other tricks to get around it. It'll get leaked and even more leaks will happen.

>Alex jones days are numbered. Hilldog strikes again .

That the family has fallen upon hard times.

Also further information I forgot to add.

SOROS HAS PLANNED THIS

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-29/leaked-soros-document-calls-regulating-internet-favor-open-society-supporters

>Very soon, on October 1, 2016, much of the internet's governance will shift from the US National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) authority to a nonprofit multi-stakeholder entity, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, also known by its acronym ICANN. As The Gatestone Institute's Judith Bergmann explains,

Until now, NTIA has been responsible for key internet domain name functions, such as the coordination of the DNS (Domain Name System) root, IP addresses, and other internet protocol resources. But in March 2014, the U.S. announced its plan to let its contract with ICANN to operate key domain name functions expire in September 2015, passing the oversight of the agency to a global governance model. The expiration was subsequently delayed until October 1, 2016.

According to the NTIA's press release at the time, "NTIA's responsibility includes the procedural role of administering changes to the authoritative root zone file – the database containing the lists of names and addresses of all top-level domains – as well as serving as the historic steward of the DNS. NTIA currently contracts with ICANN to carry out the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) functions and has a Cooperative Agreement with Verisign under which it performs related root zone management functions. Transitioning NTIA out of its role marks the final phase of the privatization of the DNS as outlined by the U.S. Government in 1997".

We already did and it seems to have worked out. Do YOU want liberal yuropoors to control the internet?

In English please .

I only speak American sorry

It certainly isn't a dump truck. It is srs business, tho.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Judith Bergmann))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) EVERY FUCKING TIME !!!!!!!!

Ok then how much longer do we have to wait ?

Pic related

Part of one world government

He has people to pass down the torch, there is no wait.

So how do we win this thing ?

This reminds of 2 things:
My grandma warning us to be careful about having a computer in the house because our new infant daughter might get "one of those viruses from it".
And
The episode of IT Crowd where the put the internet in a box for display

Right now were hitting them hard, think of it as the final control point. If Hillary is elected were fucked and we lost that point, if Trump is elected we can move foward back into the middle point. This is going to be a long fight and it's been happening for decades. It's just now put into full gear. I don't know how exactly but if we manage to get Trump into office we can move forward to the next point.

finally

This also means no more CTR shekels by the way.

So we are fucked r right ? Let's be honest trump has no chance . I like trump but fuck man they run everything .

We can't win if we don't try.

Reminds me of ;

What we do in life echoes in eternity.

You haven't even started to fight yet.

You have yet to even expend all of the peaceful options (though we are getting to the end of legal).

Remember why you have the second amendment and that a gun alone is just a tool, not a magic talisman that will protect you from evil.

>series of tubes

Fuck it's been a while since I've read this phrase

we don't.

Information is the best bet we have right now.

What is peace.
Be American
>go to school get shot
>go to college get shot
>be black get shot
>be white get shot
>talk to cops get shot
>go to the movies get shot
>go to the club get shot

We need to fight back...
Remember ACTA?

Narrative is simple: Obama at the end of his term, sold internet control to multinational corporations.

Those corporations will control what sites are on, and what are off the internet.

Your favourite meme site? Nope, film industry will block it. TPB? Nope, it will be blocked.

We know we gone get blocked, all normal human not lbgqteabcdefgh people gone get blocked, but wee need to present it as a thread to all the internet!

Corporate controlled web, this will be the outcome wee need to speak off.

Even more, think about it, this is what Democratic president want to do, same gone happen with Shitllary, we can make internet great again!

Why do black people ruin everything?

>if Trump is elected we can move foward back into the middle point.
like a politician or infact tump basically a faux statesmen, will save a country, as opposed queen of corruption Hillary who will openly devour it.

You guys are fucked you just don't realize how fucked because you get to choose who is gonna do the fucking.

Shit sucks yo.