Hello user, My name is Gabriela Suarez and I will be your surgeon for this intervention...

>Hello user, My name is Gabriela Suarez and I will be your surgeon for this intervention. Don't worry appendectomy is a really common emergency surgery....

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

anjaliramkissoon.org/
vimeo.com/5104173
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dunno. Id be dead before getting to that point

reach for her vagina

Wonder why a chink has a spic name

i wouldnt let a women or a spic operate on me

>I'm Doctor Carol and I'll be performing your hernia check today
What do, Sup Forums?

I can't tell if she's Filipino or Mexican but she clearly needs to go back to med school. Mine was removed 10 years ago.

Call her a nigger

>call her names
>she "accidentally" loses a pair of surgical scalpels inside your stomach

I didn't fall for the medicine meme so i never visit medical facilities.

Can I have someone who didn't get their degree because of affirmative action?

Ask the Chinese that are currently in mexico

turn 360 degrees and walk away

I would ask her for her step 1&2 scores. Then I would ask where she went to Residency. Gotta make sure they didn't go to a Caribbean med school too.

Gotta be double sure they didn't go to a Caribbean Med school.

Let her perform the operation

If shes gotten this far i assume shes qualified

Asian doctors actually have to have higher scores than white people to get into medical school. The curve is asians>whites>latinos>blacks, so when you get an asian doctor you know almost for certain that they're pretty fucking smart and with a black doctor you can pretty much be sure of the opposite.

t. med student

they were high enough to get her a surgery residency

>senpai id

Aren't carribean med schools rated among the top ones? Did something change?

>Wake up
>Suddenly I have an appendix again
>Suddenly I am in America
>The surgeon is a woman on top of all that
>At-least she has the right skin colour for USA
>That'll be $15,000 plus tip

Without any insurance I'd probably be pretty fucked

Let me move this up for you.

this is a surgery case, not smartypants college
back to studying, lil' bitch

>Yo wat be da matter brah!!

>Things that will never happen: The Thread

You won't say anything since you're a 18 yo fatfuck user. Please turn off your computer.

this, I don't go to hospitals.

Thank god it's not black

lol you dumbfuck

>brah

is he a surfer from Orange County?

May I kindly request a different doctor. I am triggered and would like to be in a more comfortable safe space with a doctor I feel safe with

UK MUSLIM SCHOOLS ARE CALLING THEIR CULTURE CANCEROUS AND REBELLING

My doctors/surgeons better be:

1. Male

2. White, Asian or Jewish

I used to think that way until getting more experience outside of school (I'm a researcher, which is different from medicine obviously, but I imagine it's a bit closer than most fields).

Asians really seem to stop giving a shit after a certain point. I know they're smart and CAN work really hard, but they seem to stop trying at some point.

I imagine it correlates with getting a wife/starting a family, so they don't really have much of a drive to succeed anymore. But that's just a guess.

he won't say anything since this isn't real life and op isn't a Latin female doctor in a hospital.

Wew lad

Well, theres a good chance of malpractice no matter what I do, so why the hell not.

>Hello user, are you ready for the surgery? don't be nervous everything will be fine

Caribbean Med school is where you go when you can't get into a is school. And you will likely not get a US residency spot. There are not even enough spots for US med school students.

Ask for your house
>My name is Dr Day and I approved of this message*
*I am not a traitor
>not a guarantee

>"triggered"

no one says that anymore faggot

>Hiya, user, my nurse said you have haemorrhoids. Mind if I take a peek :3

lmfao you shouldn't be so trusting with some of the shit I've seen:

>be shadowing anesthesiologists
>black female OBGYN comes in holding electrocardiogram
>"Dr. X, what do it mean?"
>anesthesiologist and CRNA both turn to her and just sort of look dumbfounded, see ECG
>she repeats "What do it mean?"
>The anesthesiologist looks at the electrocardiogram and immediately tells her that it's a totally normal ECG
>she had never read an electrocardiogram before
>AS A PHYSICIAN

This is the kind of shit that makes people racist. That woman should never have been a doctor

she is hispanic

I'm about to have a root canal with a hot jap dentist

no regrets

>hernia check

All you have to do is look for a bulge. I'd imagine she would be pretty good at that by now.

>Jewish

Hmm, I think I will just take this goys foreskin, he probably wont miss it. Maybe one of his kidneys too. Hey Chaim, we still got that Israeli organ trafficker connection?

Daily reminder that the vast majority of Blacks and Hispanics could not pass the national qualifying exam for doctors so they made the exam so easy that nearly every single person who takes it passes it.

Daily reminder Harvard Medical School has given degrees to Blacks and Hispanics that have failed the qualifying exam on all 5 retakes.

Oh my goodness. You made my night user. Ahhh

truth, Canada sucks

You fuckign SPIC BITCH ain't taking my organs or MY LIBERTY! GET OUTTA MY COUNTRY MAGA MAGA MAGA BUiLD THAT WALL!!

*I just out of the hospital bed and pull out my emergency 1911 I keep between my ample buttcheeks*

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE! COME AND TAKE THEM, OBONGO!

*I start shooting wildly into the ceiling with no regard for human life*

I'm not going to let some DIRTY, COMMIE, MUSLIM, GAY, TRANNY MARRYIN', NIGGER take away my CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS!

*begin racing out of the hospital, tearing off government funded, communist, XXXL surgical garb they have draped me in*

I'm TAKING MY COUNTRY BACK FOR YOU TRUMP!

*run into parking lot, surrounded by hundreds of cops in full body armor pointing fully automatic AR-15s at my head*

oh look, the gov'ment boys wanna play! Am I being detained? Am I free to go?

*point gun at them, laughing hysterically*

You can take my privacy, but you'll never take my freedom!

*tackled from behind by a cop who failed out of HS*

When I said carribean I meant Cuba and DR, not "escuela de medicina, recinto de ciencias medicas dude weed lmao" school. Maybe you got confused because of that.

Sources?

>time for the anesthesia kuffa.. huh user

>Canadian
Kek

True. I almost died from a cold that got hella bad in the span of 2hrs because the wait time was 8hrs minimum for emergency

We flew to the US and got the meds and flew back before the appointment hit

Gabriella Goat? I hope its a dick eating session she's about to perform.

Ask her how she has a spic name as an Asian and proceed with the surgery

The top caribbean med schools are absolutely not located in cuba or DR though. Even though they're the countries that you as an American would guess have the best schools

fuck. this once happened to me
>be 10y/o kid
>need some shitty kid related surgery
>get drugged before the operation
>as Im drifting to sleep, they put me on an operating table and start putting anesthetic needless into me
>moments before I fall asleep, I see a nigga as he is preparing to cut me open
>Oh sheeet (in those day, seeing nigga in czechia and in my small town was like seeing bigfoot)
>find out later that people didnt want him to cut open their children so the hospital had to sack him (also for some reason, all his kids played in basketball teams in school)

Let's all pay homage to

anjaliramkissoon.org/

vimeo.com/5104173

medical school stuff is towards the middle-ish I think

also, only 18% of black -college graduates- are able to summarize the contents of a newspaper article

only 11% of black -college graduates- can understand a bus schedule

Don't ever change Texas.

But they are, look it up. Cuba is ranked amongst the top 5. Unless things have change suddenly. Obviously not in PR though.

What the fuck is with people saying she looks Asian.

Maybe from a small pic where you can't see her features. If you expand it she's clearly spic.

I mean, just look at the eyebrows. Asians don't have eyebrows like that.

Look at the more bulbous nose. Asians don't have that.

And the hair isn't that ink black Asians have.

>only 11% of black -college graduates- can understand a bus schedule
This cannot possibly be true

>Don't worry appendectomy is a really common emergency surgery....

She probably has experience cooking menudo so don't worry, gringo.

...more?

>US
I'm not surprised.
Japan, you need to remember than an American uni degree is like an AS level

Do doctors and nurse's make fun of patients with small dicks or fat people?

it is and i looked it up

kek

What is a bus schedule?

Small dicks, no.

Fat people, all the fucking time. Literally all day. Doctor's fucking DESPISE fat people.

it's when a bus comes at specific times instead of whenever the driver is Free (tm)

The ones that do, do. They may be in the healthcare industry but that doesn't mean they are saints. There are twats everywhere you go.

t. user with RN mom

Nurses don't like drunks. Paramedics don't like dogs.

If you want to rank Cuba in the top 5, it's #4 or #5. Which are a clear level below the top 3
1.St. George's U. - Grenada
2.Ross U. - Dominica
3.American Univ. Caribbean - Sint Maarten
4 and 5.Saba U. or Cuba

Not really trying to start an argument as much as educate the Sup Forumslsters that seem to be caught out of their area of expertise

There was a test that was used to qualify people to teach. Albert Shanker, the President of the American Federation of teachers and widely respected academic said that the passing requirements on the test were "ridiculously low" "surviving only the screen out illiterates" yet in every state in which this test has been given, the vast majority of blacks and hispanics fail - even though all of them have bachelors degrees and many have masters degrees.

Nobody laughs at nudity. Everybody follows basic procedures. Another thing nurses make fun of are bad smells especially if the person is unconscious. I don't believe in that

Mostly doctors laugh when we make the nurses clean up the pressed shit during the bariatric cleaning.

"serving only to screen out illiterates"*

So I was right and I have no idea what you tried to argue. That puertorican poster is dumb as fuck though to not know this.

R A R E
A
R
E

Also my name is Gabriel Juarez... lol!

My dad told me that eating fruit with seeds, like raspberry, boysenberry, etc causes appendicitis. Is this true or myth?

If not then what does cause it.

Are there any humans with functional appendicies that can eat grass? I ate a bunch of grass at school one when I was 8, but nothing happened.

>all his kids played in basketball teams in school

Wow he must have donated a lot of money to the school!

Idk mate. I don't agree with it too, but I totally understand how people can get that way. My mom seems a little more jaded about her profession after working at a big hospital. She describes it as more like a factory line than anything, just with different procedures.

They have to banter about something to keep themselves sane.

Hi Paco, nice proxy

I cancel. I'm only letting a white male operate on me.

yeah it's only gay if ur conscious while the balls touch

I don't think so.

I have too. For a long ass time. And it's all made fucking private now. Fuck me this blows. I hate this shit. I'll tell ya if it weren't a factoryline before it will be after Mort destroys it all

>Affirmative action minority female surgeon

No Thank You. I'll go back on the waiting list.

Jesus, this is why I own a gun.

That there's a big ol' gap between 3 and the rest of the list? That no one talks about the 'big 5' Caribbean schools? Cuban-educated Cuban docs are good though and I don't mean to disparage them.

Med school is only bitch prep for residency, people don't understand this

Well i guess i am gonna die now i had fun with you fuckers.

At a certain point it becomes no different than taking your car to a mechanic. And it's always a great day when someone comes in with problems and you learn your buddies stuffed things up your tailpipe.

Not visiting an Indian Doctor. You're lost idiots

OH SHIT m-mister Juarez pls don't fuck me up