This film was so extraordinarily good that recalling how good it was has been turning me into a mexicoboo

This film was so extraordinarily good that recalling how good it was has been turning me into a mexicoboo

Attached: onesheet.jpg (744x1102, 1.88M)

Did you cry? Most of us did.

Of course cried my heart out.

We have an annual dead-spirit-welcoming event called Obon which basically is almost exactly the same as your dia de muertos in Japan.
It was a surprisingly relatable and touching story.
Unique Mexican culture grabbed my interest also.

Mexico may have several big issues but I like to be proud of the large and diverse culture. The movie was really spot on and respectful on the culture and way of life in the country.

What the fuck is with this movie? I haven't seen it, but I've heard grown ass men talking about how it made them cry. It looks like a generic Disney movie.

It has some really touching moments about familiies near the end. If you dont cry or get really touched by it then you don't have a soul.
>It looks like a generic Disney movie.
That's because it is, but it's a really good Disney movie.
See? Soulless

It is, we are in the age of the soyboy sp no wonder so many fags cried.

Honestly it reminded me how much I miss my grandpa. It was a good movie about how family is important.

Best Pixar movie in a while in a sea of recent crap being shat out by Disney/Pixar. A return to form desu.

Recuérdame, hoy me tengo que ir, mi amor
Recuérdame, no llores, por favor
Te llevo en mi corazón y cerca me tendrás
A solas yo te cantaré soñando en regresar

Recuérdame, aunque tenga que emigrar
Recuérdame, si mi guitarra oyes llorar
Ella con su triste canto te acompañará, hasta que en mis brazos tú estés
Recuérdame...

Attached: Fotograma-Coco-estrenara-Bellas-Artes_MILIMA20171024_0306_8.jpg (478x324, 35K)

Attached: image.jpg (471x709, 76K)

i shit on Disney and Pixar's mouth

but i'll see this movie and admit it's worth the hype just like with Zootopia. fuck you Disney/Pixar

Recent pixar ranking :
Coco>Inside out>>>>>>>>>>Zootopia>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frozen

i rate it a meh

Yeah. I come from a fragmented family yet always tried to keep it together, so the flashback scene was hard to watch. He died alone despite technically succeeding in his ambitions, hated by everyone despite trying to make things right, and his last redeeming effort, his last gift to his family was stolen and bastardized into feeding some creep's vanity.

That's interesting! Olaf's Frozen Adventure turned me into a Nordicboo so I moved here

Moana was good because it had good music like the classics, and Zootopia was good despite having no music. Frozen and Tangled were shit.

Never heard of it

Complete Garbage.

Zootopia was decent because it had a fuckton of funny references for grown-ups in addition to being a decent cop flick for kids. Coco and Inside out were pure feels movies.

>frozen
>tangled
>pixar

too young to appreciate its excellence
or just too dumb

The lines have gotten pretty blurred. Especially with John "There's a snake in my pants" Lasseter jumping between projects.

is not that great, it is an overrated film, is not bad but very overrated

>Olaf's Frozen Adventure
That part almost ruined the experience for me

It was some sort of frankenstein of the previous pixar movies, there were plot elements ripped straight from Rattatouille, Monsters inc. etc. I don’t think pixar has a bright future, they are running out of ideas

>The lines have gotten pretty blurred.
no you are just a retard lmao

It annoyed enough people that they might stop making those pre-movie skits as long anymore. I heard that some theaters in Mexico just started skipping it and showing only the main movie lol

Then films in general are an overrated form of entertainment/ visual art.

Very fair statement. I agree with you on most parts. still remarkable among what the film industry has produced in recent years though

Lol people were told to arrive late so they could arrive just as that shit ended
That was done in theatres where Disney said they had to screen the frozen shit
But it didn’t take long before it was removed

I can't cry because a take antidepressants, this sucks

Cheap-feelings ass faggot

The singer for the Japanese version of the song was actually born in Mexico

Attached: Kavka Shishido.jpg (800x533, 115K)

>watching cartoons

Attached: 1435291303237.jpg (800x450, 39K)

>watching Moe-shit

Attached: kill_yourself.jpg (828x720, 101K)

>Remembah me?

Copyright issues with Corocoro?

Also apparently John Musker just retired. Too bad, Princess and the Frog was the last truly great animated movie IMO.

(・ิ_・ิ)っ-mexicoboo

literally the only bad pixar movie was cars 2

It warms my heart listening to people enjoying our culture and customs for once.
After americans throwing shit at us 24/7 and by proxy other countries just to agree with america, it's a nice change of pace.

Family-bonds are pretty strong here in Mexico, so it was a pretty relatable movie.

Pretty interesting! I actually didn't knew about this and i have studied a bit of Japanese culture.

I honestly cried, my grandma had passed away not long before the movie and the movie reminded me a lot of her.

why shouldn't we throw shit at you? there's 36 million of you people here

Because complaining about it to us on a Chinese finger puppet imageboard will do nothing.

Throw shit at them in the street instead.

fair enough

Saw this movie with the Colombian girlfriend (at the time), a god damn treasure of a film.

>That final scene where Coco recognises her father's song
I fucking wept in the cinema.

>Listening to Natalia Lafourcade whilst lurking
Viva la Mexico

A little exaggerated but nice overall