Rare Flags General

Who else /rareflag/ in here?

>not so fast VPN cucks

Attached: Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png (2000x2438, 116K)

oh shit

Are you a Nepali native?

Sort of? Born in Kathmandu, grew up in the states for the majority of my life, but back here visiting family right now. I come back pretty often.

Cat man do

hehe

Neat. Do you have any vivid memories of it, or is it kind of a foreign environment to you now?

Of Kathmandu? Not as a child, I moved over to the US when I was like 3 but I go back every 2 years or so for a month at a time.

are you rich and part of the nepali elite?

Neither?

We're very much solid upper-middle class here in Nepal. This is speaking in regards to both my mom and dad's sides of the family.

Probably about the same in the US but it wasn't always like that.

We moved over to the States when my parents were in their mid 20s and had just had me. My dad studied full time while also working to provide for us, eventually got his masters in computer science and was eventually able to get a great job which made things significantly easier.

Also for further reference, "Nepali elite" is a fucking joke of a term.

Most of the "elite" are simply considered because they're flashy and are super tryhard about making it known that they have connections. Because of the corruption here practically anyone with enough money can be a member of the "elite".

I personally know multiple members of extended family who are multi-million/billionaires who could buy the entire estates of the so called "elite" in a moment's notice but don't because they're much more content living simple lives and focusing on family.

What is your opinion on Bhutan?

So are you pro-poo in loo or pro-chink in terms of choosing your master?

I hate them both equally so indifferent I guess?

No strong opinion. They tend to be the working class here and often are mistreated. Then again they also tend to be belligerent assholes in a lot of my encounters.

Chicken or egg idk.

Attached: TURKMENISTAN 1.png (737x88, 6K)

Fuck off steve go to back to USA

Ma nepali ho sala

side lag Ani donald trump lai ek laath hande hai mero tarfa bata

Do you have a formed opinion on something? You literal piece of shit

"meh idk"; "both are equal"; "no strong opinion"; "chicken or egg"; "neither i'm rich, neither i'm poor"

Do me a favor: fucking die in an earthquake

:^D

bhai, payeko bhani ma aile saman gardisukthyo ni

Sai ho sere sai ho ani yo argie lai gali de hero paltexa

y u mad tho?

Being irrelevant in the world beyond Messi/Maradona + the Falklands ordeal seems to have left you pretty bitter huh?

lmfao dude XD

..is what you expected while writing that lame joke?

lol, yo argie lai kay bhooth lagyeko? troll or just idiot?

rare?

yestai hun sap int ma autist matra xan.Reply nahan bait garna khojxan

Damn, Salman is letting you use Sup Forums?

"yes... no, maybe, idk, probably... chicken or egg"

la la, euta response garisakyo tara abha done. Bidesi haru sachikai boula hoonchan.

Do you believe in Allah? I'm seriously curious if all the people in the middle east really believe in Allah and his religion.

of course

oh IC Since I'm an atheist, it's pretty interesting to me

Your prophet is a rapist pedophile and the sooner we glassify your illegitimate nejdi empire the better.

anyone got the link to the region plugin?

Life is not black and white you know.

You mean github link?
Just Google Extra Flags for Sup Forums

welcome

Go back to Sup Forums you faggot

Attached: 654.jpg (900x900, 99K)

oh look another muslim shithole coming to bat

>oh look another muslim
try again Sup Forumstard

SAYAN THUNGA PHOOLKA HAMI

You live in a fucking muslim monarchy country. Kill yourself.

how dare you insult best oil ally? scum get OUT

>You live in a fucking muslim monarchy country.

At least it's better than BLM and LGBT america

>At least it's...
BLM/LGBT/ANTIFA are all the same communist scum we'll hang by the neck the second they step up.

You are in a fucking dictatorship led by a despot who idolizes a fucking pedophile who, in his own holy book, described his rape of a 10 year old. Fuck off.

EDGY
D
G
Y

Don't care. Fuck you and fuck your shithole country. The only notable country in that entire region is a tiny island that told you to go fuck yourself too.

EDGY
D
G
Y

worshiping a pedophile is edgy desu

>says the edgy guy.

Oh haio guys what is going on in this thre...
Forget it I'm out

wow rare flag.

>Forget it I'm out

thank you come again have a great day

rare?

Thoughts on Bhutan?

Belize was rare until you start spamming "Your mom" on this board.

i've been to belize. it is truly a shithole.

nice pineapple wine tho

how can i make it rare again??
so??

>how can i make it rare again

You must stop posting in Sup Forums for 1 whole year.

Protip: You can't

what else would he do

no rares in this thread, sorry!

Attached: 2018_flagberg.png (543x597, 282K)

wanna bet??

no.

good

I don't want you to lose the bet

we both know i'm going to win

Do it, no proxies either

waiting for USMOI, nothing else is rare

You hover in the area of being one of the most common rare flags or one of the rarest common flags

Rarer flags I have seen recently: Aruba, Faroe Islands, Aland, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Venezuela, Bahrain, Fiji, Cayman Islands, Bermuda, Barbados, Maldives, Seychelles, Uzbekistan, Brunei, Central African Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, Equatorial Guinea, Greenland, Jersey, Mongolia, Papua New Guinea, Suriname, US Virgin Islands, Malawi, Mozambique, Kyrgyzstan, Burundi, Guam, Curacao, Guadaloupe, Antigua and Barbuda and Kenya.

reminder that you can aslso post in here about flags, if your IQ is like very high

I tried to post when I was in Zambia for 3 months but I couldm't for some reason, and when I could it came out as an American flag. The only time I managed to do it was at a park by some hotel downtown.
:(

Attached: flöflö.gif (600x400, 3K)