the one about the guy and his kid and his wife

Bad Trip at Edgewood

(Government dosing soldiers with LSD)

Africa Addio

Bowling for Columbine
Shoah
Ronaldo

Dear Zachary

The greatest twist in filmmaking that fiction could never hope to rival.

The Cove is about wrangling dolphins for amusement parks and how those that aren't selected are brutslly murdered. It's tough to watch.

Blackfish is dollar, about the death of the trainer at Sea World and the company's cruelty.

Hot Coffee is about the case against McDonald's, which eventually shows how powerful corporations can influence and manipulate the public discourse into doing exactly as it wants through a legally justified system. If you already have a tinfoil hat, don't watch this. But it's still great.

I also like Lo and Behold by Herzog; dawn of the internet with ruminations about its ramifications. Not necessarily disturbing, but there's some stuff in there that might spook you.

Spoonfeed me spoilers.

this

tickled

It would ruin it totally if you had even an inkling of what was coming, just watch it, it's not that long. You'll be glad nobody spoiled it for. Shit is devastating.

Cowspiracy.

Lo and Behold is shilling though, it was funded by the company most heavily featured, Herzog doesn't even like the internet.

Is that about cows did 9/11?

I dont think anyhting ever made me rage so fucking hard

youtube.com/watch?v=QWhUvm8SunY
then
youtube.com/watch?v=Axgyj7g5XZY

Saw that last week, it was good youtube stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=zd_nptd2q0M

youtube.com/watch?v=UQZ-ERQczj8

Knock yourself out OP

im interested. im gonna watch it. wish me luck

Prepare to be devastated

Jesus fucking Christ

its on youtube, you dont need some super high quality or it, it basically looks like some cheap-ass daytime tv doc in the beginning but once you get whats all about youll be hooked and probably would want to kill someone

So is this like a Capturing the Friedmans thing were the father molested the son and we're supposed to go "wow" at all the edginess?

Wow. Not even close

nah senpai, just watch it

Dear zachary?

nothing except my own shitty life can give me trouble sleeping

just watch it

That's it thanks man sorry I was so vague but I could not remember it

I like that movie. Didn't keep me from eating meat though.

Same. I still consume animal products, but I scaled back a bit and pay more for the slightly-more-ethical stuff.

I'm interested in slaughtering my own meat later in life. Hell, maybe I'll just end up hunting.

watched that movie probably 10 years ago and the part in the chink mink(heh) factory still hounds me

Same here. I mostly eat veggies and fruit, and just eat meat maybe once, or twice a week. Getting your own game/meat is the best option.

A lot of meat from stores smells like death, and has very little flavor.

store meat is fucking full of water(and probably countless other shit)

i bought a kilo of pork yesterday and decided to fry it with some veggies and after heating it up it shrinked to half of its size, and released shitloads of water.i ended up with fucking soup without adding any water instead of some delicious fried meat and veggies

wish i had an access to farm meat at least

Kymatica and Esoteric Agenda are two good ones. Kind of weird but comfy as hell. I usually watch them when I'm hungover and feel like death. They help calm my nerves. They were made before Zeitgiest but are similar in tone and topics.

This. I had no idea what happened when the brits left africa in the mid 60's. Chaos.

not only the brits desu, when the French, and especially the Belgians left it all went to shit in less than a year

>wish i had an access to farm meat at least
Yeah. It's more difficult to get in cities. You can get it in rural areas if you raise your own, know people, or pay high prices.

just finished watching this. Holy shit. i don't think a film has ever fucked me up this much before

told you nigga
shits disgusting

Fuck Canada

Dear Zachary

Yeah, we got it already

damn it feels good to have a publix

Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills

youtube.com/watch?v=gaYg1be0iOE&feature=youtu.be

I've been thinking of watching Cropsey, but is it really 100% proven or is partly an urban legend, Satanic panic type of thing? Cos what I heard about it left me in two minds. I'll watch it if it isn't bullshit.

born rich and the 1 percent

>he thinks some meme store doesnt sell shit meat too
it may not be water, but its filled with soy and hormones too

working man's dead

You mean Workingman's Death, don't you? Workingman's Dead is a Grateful Dead album.

yep

youtu.be/SD5oMxbMcHM

By Werner Herzog

Spoiler that shit nigger

kys

What was it?

A spoiler that ruins a good ass documentary

I see. I thought it would be some gory still. Which documentary was it?

Punishment Park

Same. Just finished it. Powerful stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErooOhzE268

Because this is what will happen to most of us in our old age because we never reproduced

Not super fucked up, but a pretty interesting doco showcasing notable violent crimes from political killings, spree killers, cult leaders to serial killers in the US from the time of the kennedy assassination to the 80's.

youtube.com/watch?v=djaxWwEsYxk

Mommy Dead and Dearest

For me, nothing will ever top The Act of Killing.
Especially because I live in Australia, and those guys are literally next door.

Dear Zachary

You'll be udderly surprised.

It's all bulkshit. Why would you think otherwise? It's also shit regardless. Fell asleep during it.

I hadn't seen it, just heard about it at second hand.

I haven't seen it, but didn't they just mostly kill Muslim commies though?

Make that 3. Knots in my throat. Didn't know about the story so I really did nazi that coming. Especially considering the shot of the director himself at the start of the movie.

"They" is everyone from soldiers to common criminals. "Muslim commies" is actually everyone they wanted.

Sup Forums here hello frends XD

don't forget to watch the greatest yarn never spun, truly epic redpill.

Addio Africa
Goodbye Uncle Tom

Hyper Normalization is bretty good, it examines how we got to where we are today and will make you convinced how fucked we are and that the apocalypse is probably nigh.

youtube.com/watch?v=afBmN7icFRw&t=23s&list=FLaI511E9DAWLBwZEMTXN40A&index=42

What is that one documentary called about the evolution of war. It's something like

>war with [name of the host]

youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg

LOL that's a dead on parody.

Hyper Normalization is still pretty good though and there's at least some grains of truth in there.

Required posting every time someone mentions AC, sorry about that.

>BBC documentary

Let me guess, another shitty leftist documentary.
Why do leftists claim to know how the world works.
I bet this blames "neoliberalism" on everything.

one of the shittiest films I've ever seen.

Is it american o'clock already? Back to sleep, Tyrone.

My Brothers Keeper

This one was creepy.

Thanks for the rec, I love seventies science documentaries.

fuck.

>Dear Zachary

i just watched it expecting a twist but there was no twist what the fuck

I didn't watch it and just read the Wikipedia plot summary. All I thought was "wow that sucks." Maybe it's more emotional on film

the imposter

What a dickhead

This, holy shit.
Just burn this whole fucking planet to ashes, Jesus Christ, for we are the demons from hell.

Do you cry everytime you read about a death in the news?

what is this dear zachary shit

Documentary about a dude who died. the filmmaker was a friend of his, and decided to make a film for the dead guy's baby son. Meanwhile, shit ensues with the remaining family.

dont get the "never been outside the US" Tbh
what the fuck is out there that I cant see in America?

Quite a bit, friendo

just watch nature shows

good food, good beer, good sports and good music.