The Leftovers

Can we talk about Kevin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hgx4EUl5M5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we talk about. I wanna throat her so bad holy fuck.

Can we talk about why I walked in on an episode and there was a fucking freaky ass looking family sitting down at the kitchen table and looked like they were made of wax?

Spoop'd me

>no damaged Carrie Coon gf to try and heal

REMEMBER

2% of the population vanished instantaneously and a few years later a cult made a bunch of mannequins of the "departed" and put them where they were when they disappeared

A bunch of people cease to exist. It takes three years for a company to surface selling realdolls of people who vanished so people can have funerals and shit. A cult of old fat chainsmokers buy a ton of these and, in the middle of the night, break into people's houses and arrange a bunch of these realdolls in the spots people ceased to exist. This causes a riot.

WITH YOUR FEET IN THE AIR AND YOUR HEAD ON THE GROUND

Don't mind me.

convince me to watch this show

mmmmmm..

great scene

I miss the S1 Kevin, where he's the chief of police trying to keep order as everything comes crashing down around him.

TRY THIS TRICK AND SPIN IT

YEAH

Margaret Qualley can't act.

THINK AHH'LL JUSSS LET MYSTEREEE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=hgx4EUl5M5g

was he god?

I just realized that was the guy who talked to Kevin on the bridge and told him to sing the song

keVONNN

The end of that scene is matt realizing hes an idiot for thinking he was god.

and the fact he died kinda means he wasn't god

Fuck I miss this show. What a shitty season finale too. It should have been Kevins episode, the season finale.

Ghost Patty was so great