>buy ticket, snacks, have a piss
>get a seat and leave my shit there
>go out to car
>get stoned when/where nobody's lookin
>have change of a shirt if I'm paranoid
>walk right the fuck back in when the trailers are wrapping up
>been doing this for years now

kys nigger

If I ever see someone doing this I'll report them to the management and have them arrested you degenerate drug-addicted fuck.

You have truly ascended OP.

you can literally just vape it in the theatre

Dude you probably reek so bad. Everyone knows you smoked a bowl. I usually smoke before I get popcorn and shit so I don't smell in the theater.

I'm white maybe that's why I haven't been caught

fuck off narc

>>have change of a shirt if I'm paranoid
Nigga nobody gives a shit if you smell like weed, even cops can't do shit to you for merely smelling like it

>what is probable cause
dumb fuck.

LOL, ya right. A nigger would be shot by now.

why would you want to be high for both the box office and the concessions? you still would likely smell by the time you get to your seat

I just vape dumb hard in the showers

Of what? No fucking cop is pulling "probable cause" out of their ass to arrest someone who smoked some weed. The only thing you have to be paranoid about is the normal ppl who definitely smell the weed and/or notice you look like a degenerate loner.

>They rereleased harry potter in imax last october for a week
>for fantastic beasts promo
>I light up in theaters during the weasleys fireworks in ootp
>just as the climax starts
It was great

>thinking management will give a single shit that someone sitting quietly in the theatre is high

You leave your food unattended in a theatre?

> 2017
> still smoking weed
> not reserving seat
Come on op get on my level

>2017
>not wmoking seed

>2017
>not smoking weed
>AND not reserving your seat

Patrician way is to eat edibles right before leaving for the movie so that they kick in sometime through the previews or as the movie starts.

I do it at home like a normal, non drug addicted person

Edibles are good but usually getting herb is easier. Edibles can fuck you up nicely. So combining both would be ever better. Just toke before you go in and eat beforehand

A cop pulled my friend over after smelling weed from her car when he walked by it at a nearby gas station. He repo'd her stuff and gave her an ultimatum to either snitch on her dealer or get a fine.
But it's a Minnesotan suburb.

People who smoke weed or tobacco reek of it to non-smokers. I don't think you understand how strong the smell is or lasts. I can smell a neighbor smoking a cigar down the street or grilling. It's the same thing. Weed is no different and has a distinct smell.

Wish I could say the same.
Maybe one day.

彼らは暖かいサワークリームが好きです 彼らは暖かいサワークリームが好きです ?

car smelling like weed and person smelling like weed are two different things.
some smelly stoner wandering around town alone (or in a movie theather) probably won't get shit, most cops will assume he's already smoked whatever he had and is no longer carrying, and even if he is it's still not really worth the hassle of booking him just in case he has a joint or two on him, cops have bigger fish to fry
but a car, on the other hand, can carry a much larger quantity of weed and is more likely that it's contents are intended for distribution. If a car smells like weed, there's a good chance there's still weed in it and cops will search away at their discretion

I would just walk in reeking of it, who gives a fuck? Are they really going to call the cops?

fpbp

this. kys you fucking degenerate.

> he doesn't buy edibles online from a surface-website without any hassle.

Must suck to suck.

>Dude you probably reek so bad.
This. But literally no one cares because they all smoke too. At the very least, all of the employees there are high.

fuck off dipshit, I can already hear the police sirens. They're coming for you.

>not formerly smoking cheed

Does having a different shirt when you walk back in five minutes later not draw MORE attention?!

Nigga why. You're doing that in the most cumbersome way possible. Leaving the theater and shit.

>Take edible like 30-45 minutes before film
>Be coming up as film starts
>Be stoned through entire film
>Come down on the way home

Alternatively, use a wax vape pen. That shit's almost odorless if you hold your hit in a little (and you don't have the fruity terpenated stuff). You can hit that in the bathroom no problem, and can probably get away with it in the theater.

:( what website

A middle school science teacher had told us that when 2001 first came out that some people, totally not him, would drop acid before going to a showing.

>weeds legal in my state
>have zero problems with paranoia, employees there don't give a shit if you're high and want to watch some alien covenant or whatever.
>you also end up buying some snacks too

>stoned people are literally the ideal customer, why would they ever call the cops on you

haha like the anyone will give a shit about a weed smoker

>he bought HOW MANY snacks, you say?

tfw you are for legalizing weed, but you hate the smell

Both times I saw Dr. Stramge I thougbt I smelt weed.

Just because you're white doesn't mean you aren't a nigger.

seeing doctor trash 2 times, why ?

Holy shit. You're right.

I caught the bargain matinee.

everyone smokes no one cares anymore. even my dad's alright with it now. he;s 52
you should just take edibles though, stronger and you won't bother the people that don't like the smell when you;re inside a room with them for 2 hours

what dogshit state do you faggots live in where weed is still illegal?
jesus fuck

>get high before a movie
>end up sober half way through the start of the movie

edibles are better

I don't bother with the seat-claiming bullshit, I just roll up a j beforehand and smoke on the down-low before strolling in.

You're the reason people hate people learning Japanese you autistic fuck

why would you post the same but slightly different picture 2 times in a thread?

If you're white then why do you type like a nigger?

time is the same in a relative way but you're older

Why the hassle? Just smoke before and use eyedrops.

>he doesn't smoke concentrates
>he doesn't live on the cloud ™
Just about finished a gram of HCFSE, which is around 95% THC, blasts away any anxiety, paranoia or negativity and allows me to relax. Since I've started smoking I've improved in every way and I know I sound like some Joe Rogan faggot but if you are not ready to delve into your subconscious and do some work you shouldn't smoke regularly because you might not be productive. Everyone is different and if you don't ever smoke that is alright.

SHORTER OF BREATH
AND ONE DAY
CLOSER TO DEATH

I love doing this, but I usually don't leave and come back. Seems like extra hassle. Sometimes I'll buy my ticket, smoke, and then go in. Buy mostly I'll just smoke first and then buy my ticket because who gives a fuck.

This, if you're alright with alcohol you should have no problem with weed. Drunks and Stoners are both substance abuse fags.

>delve into your subconscious and do some work

>americans live in a free cuntry

yeah yeah. we know. youre free to be a cunt. good for you. so brave.

>current year
>not eating edible marijuana products at the cinema

welcome to plebtown.

What did you mean by this?

This thread is filled with a bunch of nerdy ass dorks

>protip: its not illegal to smell like weed

Even if a cop follows you back to your car and forces a search and manages to find something, 9 out of 10 times the case will be thrown out if you lawyer up.

Hows that boot taste, bitch?

All modern movies seem incredibly bad. Does the weed make them seem less shitty and painful?