Sandra: You never would have survived what I have survived

>Sandra: You never would have survived what I have survived.

The show wants us to ACTUALLY BELIEVE SHE IS RIGHT ABOUT THIS. I'm not saying life was a cakewalk for Sansa, but Jesus fucking Christ, AT WHAT POINT WAS SHE EVER IN MORTAL PERIL?

>While Arya is smuggled out of the city and forced to pretend she's a boy so that she doesn't get raped and murdered, Sansa is kept in posh accommodations in the Red Keep
>While Joffrey is a legitimate cunt, everyone else in the city does their best to ensure that she is physically safe
>Next she gets married to the best candidate in the entire country for a forced marriage in Tyrion, who bends over backwards to, not only keep her safe, but also to keep her comfortable because he legitimately cares for her
>After she is framed for murder and should be executed, she's smuggled to safety and given even MORE plush accommodations at the Eyrie
>She then, of her own free will, agrees to mary Ramsay for no good reason, who while even worse than Joffrey, still doesn't kill her because she needs to be kept alive. She even turns down Brienne's offer to help her, and STILL gets help from Theon and Brienne later on
>Is then, through no effort of her own, is handed an army who helps her take back her ancestral home and literally asks for nothing in return

Yeah, Sansa didn't exactly have it GOOD, but she pretty much had it better than EVERY OTHER FUCKING PERSON IN THE WORLD OF THE SHOW! Why do D&D keep insisting that we sympathize with her above everyone else? People literally tried to murder Arya every other fucking episode. Sansa is just handed nothing but favors that, frankly, she doesn't really even deserve. She is the single most privileged person in Westeros.

>Why do D&D keep insisting that we sympathize with her above everyone else?

Because you're watching some shitty "female empowerment" shit and hoping to find logic and decent writing.
Kill yourself, you filthy GOTcuck

Every other female character is a better model for "female empowerment", but we're told to ignore all that because, "Sansa has it so bad, you guys. She was forced to have sex with someone she didn't like once".

m8 nobody gives a fuck except other GOTcucks, and you have 20 fucking threads up. Go cry there.

Hey, nigger, scroll up to the top of the goddamn catalogue. See that button that says "Start a thread"? Use it to make a non-Game of Thrones thread and go cry there.

Or, I can stay here and antagonize you.

Have fun, sweetie

She was in grave mortal peril when she was about to get gang raped and murdered by a bunch of common people and had to be saved by The Hound.

>saved by The Hound.

Being with Joff was like walking on eggshels
If Arya sassed him he would have her tortured or killed, simple as that

How many times did The Hound save Arya despite her being a complete cunt to him all the damn time?

She was about to kill him by smashing his head with a rock, was rooting for him to die by Ser Beric, and tried to stab him with Needle.

>If Arya sassed him he would have her tortured or killed
oh noooo, no sass?
she had to shut the fuck up for a bit?

awful, truly awful. So brave :(

>One time some smallfolk almost raped me, but then the Hound saved me. You would have never survived that. Only I could survive something like that. If it was you, you would have died. You would have literally died in his arms from how scary it was.

And the question is when she was in mortal peril, which I provided.

Remminder that rape is worse than torture and death in todays society.

Especially if it's the kind of rape you consented to.

Sansa's statement of "You would never be able to survive what I survived" is true. Arya would not have survived what she had to do.

She had to put up a front at court and say and do the right things and denounce her family as traitors and marry people she hated to survive and acquire power. Would Arya been able to do that? No way- she'd be killed by Joffrey pretty early on because she doesn't know how, and refuses to, play the political game.

So yes, Sansa was right

No means no. Ramsay should have respected that. I mean, technically she never actually said no, but it was pretty clear from her body language. This is why enthusiastic consent is so crucial.

Joffrey would have had her executed by the mere sight of that goblin wench.

>technically she never actually said no, but it was pretty clear from her body language.
>This is why enthusiastic consent is so crucial.

Actual betacucks in a GOTcuck thread. Why am I not surprised?

That was a joke. I'm sorry, next time I'll remember to put the /s

The only joke here is that you still watch this gay shit.

Oh shit. How will I ever recover?

You wont.

>not seeing through obvious sarcasm.
You need to lurk a bit more mate, read a few books too, I'm sure you have homework to be doing.

>read a few books too
No, faggot. I won't "read the books" to justify how utterly shit your gay little show is.

>missed the point to make low-tier mockery
Arya wouldn't shut her mouth, look like she behaves in earlier seasons, therefore she would get fucked and not survive

Go to bed, Preston.

The situations that Sandra was in required restraint and smooth-talking. Arya is a hothead who would've blurted out something stupid and gotten executed.
That's all there is to it. No need to overthink so much.

>ook like she behaves in earlier seasons

>Implying I watch this gay shit

>sitting at home on Sup Forums complaining about the number of Game of Thrones threads in a Game of Thrones thread and failing to detect obvious sarcasm

I'm not gonna lie, man. That right there is pretty fucking alpha. If I was a grill my vagina would be terribly moist.

>If I was a grill
if?

Arya managed just fine to fool Tywin, who is far smarter than anyone at King's Landing. She didn't act impulsively or irrationally when Tywin was talking about defeating her brother. But yeah, chances are Joffrey would have eventually pushed her buttons enough and she'd kill him, thus leading to her execution.

HOLY SHIT, HE'S DONE IT AGAIN! THE ABSOLUTE MADAN

Ladies, please contain your orgasms.

Cap locks and reddit spacing.
Utterly unsurprising.

>reddit spacing.

>reddit spacing

>Arya is a hothead who would've blurted out something stupid and gotten executed.

The Stark children were valuable prisoners. After Tyrion came back and told Cercei how disappointed their father was in her stupidity and inability to control Joffrey's impulses, she would've been fairly safe.

RAPE IS WORSE THAN MUUUURDDERRR

tfw you miss the sarcasm

Hey guys look at this cool guy! He's totally not a newfag that saw people bitching about GOT threads and now wants to show off how cool and above these threads he is by shitposting and ebin troleing.

Arya would have mouthed off at Joffrey and probably gotten herself killed eventually.

How moist did it make your boipussy?
Could your bum take a finger or ten?

>tfw Arya will never get the Reek treatment like Theon did.

I would actually purchase the episodes that happens in. Would be so satisfying.

She only needed to survive long enough until Tyrion / Tywin came back to KL. Which didn't take that long. Tyrion became the hand of the king fairly early on. Neither of them would have allowed Joffrey to execute the key to the north because she said something mean to him.

>they marry Arya to Ramsay
>since violence turns her on she loves the beating, raping and humiliation he's been giving her
>she grows so addicted to it she's losing her sense of self and basically becomes his rabid fucktoy
never

Remember when the actions in the show had consequences for the characters?
Instead, we get plot armor up the ass.

You're pretty stupid user

This show sets up stupid arguments and expect the fans to split and talk about them

It's true Arya would have never survived what Sansa did. She would have never taken all that shit from Joffrey and spend all that time pretending to like him as well as marrying Tyrion and Ramsay. Arya would have fought back a long time before and gotten herself killed.

Just like how she complained to Sansa that she didnt fight anyone when their dad got executed. Arya would have snapped from the time right after when Joffrey made Sansa look at Ned's head on a spike, and gotten herself killed. This is a very basic thing to understand.

>and above these threads he is
At least you're aware how low down the ladder you are, my son.

she has a slight point

Sansa only survived because she was naive and kept her head down

If a stubborn girl like Arya was in her place. she probably would've been executed

Arya was impulsive, but not completely stupid. She sure as hell wouldn't have run up to Joffrey and started punching him with girly hammer-fists to the chest. She'd have waited for an opportunity to actually kill Joffrey and then would have gotten executed for it. Joffrey was a pretty open target most of the time for Sansa.

As said before, that was only a danger for the short period of time before Tyrion and later Tywin came back to King's Landing. The Stark girls were invaluable prisoners and they were a big part of Tywin's plan. He wouldn't have allowed Joffrey to ruin everything again.

Yes exactly, which as you stated could have resulted in her death. Sansa survived being a prisoner of her family's enemies for several years and has outlived most of them.

What about Ned ?

You are so dumb.

They have the best knights in the kingdom protecting them at all times.

I'm sure its not as easy - even for Arya.

Just look at the levels of planning and scheming it took to kill both the Kings in the first place.

Thing is, being saved by someone doesn't take any effort. Unless if she was holding them back until help came, but nooooo, she was just lying there.
The initial point was that "You never would have survived what I have survived" is utter bullshit, unless you try to make a point about Arya squirming much more and getting killed as a result, which would be a weakness of Arya's, not a strength of Sansa's

hey guys i was told by this site by my friends from reddit

im sophie turner and i agree my character is pretty dumb but tehehe silly boys >:3 what i wouldnt do for money

I think you guys are talking about different things here. This had nothing to do with Sansa's ability to survive. All she had to do was keep her mouth shut and endure some shittyness until Tyrion gets there and essentially saves her.

That's not in the same category as someone's determination or resoluteness in the face of peril.

And besides all of that, Arya WAS able to pull it together and keep her mouth shut, when she was serving Tywin, and with his intelligence, he's likely a far more dangerous problem.

What about him? His execution was the reason why Tywin sent Tyrion in his stead to KL to make sure such a stupid thing won't happen again. If Joffrey had killed off their only remaining Stark prisoner, Tywin would have gotten rid of the idiot himself before Olenna even had the chance.

Why are Starks so important?

In combat you don't slay enemy lords or hell even a lowly knight you capture them, and use them as bargaining chips or prisoner exchanges

They are a very old house and the north respects and follows them? Also at the time, they had Jaime as prisoner and Tywin obviously wanted to get Jaime back, which is much more difficult if you yourself have no hostages.

Because D&D have to make all the feminists and SJWs who cried about Sansa's rape feel better. There was a noticeable dip in viewers in the episode that followed so D&D know how effective these idiots can be at messing shit up.

Yeah okay I get it but after Ned got executed and after the Red Wedding there was ZERO reason to keep Arya or Sansa, Rickon or Bran alive. They could just get rid off the kids and grant Winterfell as a fief to one of lord of Lannisters (or any other house who would capture it)

When it comes to the males I agree, but the females would be kept around to be married away to the new rulers gain them legitimacy through the female Stark side

This, since the North rebelled marrying Sansa was the easy way to regain it, since she was the oldest living kid

I'd like to see sansa survive being stabbed in the belly

go to bed gramps, your kind is dying. :)

Jaime was their prisoner still when Ned was executed. By the time of the red wedding Arya had already escaped, Rickon and Bran were still in Winterfell and Sansa was the sole key to the North if they won the war. There was absolutely no reason to kill any Starks they currently had, especially Ned who was worth a lot.

Not him, but even Salsa was considering pushing him off that bridge when Joff showed her Neds head on a spike
Would have been as easy as that

Well not once...

But I understand what you're trying to say.

Raped is worse than murder for girls.
You wouldn't know since you're a man.

what are some movies men will never understand?

Rape is a lot worse for males you sopping cunt. Men fight to the end, women spread their legs and think of England.

being victim of rape is the feminist trump card

>fighting to the end and making it worse instead of just letting it happen
they only have themselves to blame

you would never understand because you are a woman

What does Tyrion do to stop Ned from being beheaded on the spot?

I'd say being held near the moon door which would plummet you to certain death by your psychotic aunt is pretty perilous.

>saved by littlefinger
she did not do a single thing herself, that's why that line was bullshit