What does Sup Forums think of Mormons?

What does Sup Forums think of Mormons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLaZ1AVEDG8&t=19m55s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake and gay

Obviously the one true faith

Their beliefs are pants on head retarded but they're a nice enough group and don't cause any problems.

the ones with the harem of 12 year olds or the other ones who believe in magic underwear? i worked with one once, nice guy.

The great white hope.

this has been my experience. Weird beliefs but great values and great people for the most part. They really take care of each other too

The most American religion there is.

Also their Temples are probabbly the best in the country to be quite honest.

Bible niggers. Gas them all

as far as authentic american architecture is concerned, the LDS temple is one of the more impressive buildings I've ever seen. It's huge in person. It dominates the skyline

They're white with good birth rates. I think they're okay.

nice people but clueless and purplepilled. joseph smith was a psychopath.

Fucking insane beliefs. But generally fine people, kind, generous, and protective of their own.

Also you nationalists, this is definitely the best religion to build a white nationalist movement around. I'm not a white nationalist so I don't care, but with its natalism, inherent tribalism, genuinely good quality, and generally positive reputation, it may be the best hope for an ethno-religious white nation.

mormon girls all love it up the poop chute though

Founded by a conman

Their families produce well adjusted individuals.

Produce a disproportionate amount of CIA, FBI and homeland security officers.

I've known ex-mormon girls and they were all bisexual freaky sluts of the highest quality.

Used to be based, but now they've become cucks who fund ficki ficki rapefugee camps like the one in Twin Falls ID

Literal cult even worse than christcucks
Hides behind a veneer of healthy morality and family values while being controlled by a power hungry elite as shown by its support of Romney
Another subversive religious or pseudo religious org just like the Freemasons
The more I learn about the history of religious cults and oeoe who are active in religion, not those who believe in higher powers, the more I am disturbed and want to see them gone

I've R ecently converted after seeing how proper and beautiful their women were. (19)

They are super traditional

they will singlehandedly save the white race

>Produce a disproportionate amount of CIA, FBI and homeland security officers.

this make me lol for some reason

There isn't even anything in Idaho for them to enrich. It makes no sense.

But if it makes you feel better, your state is still better than Wyoming. What a shit hole.

You magnificent burger eating, mart sharting, freedom loving bro. You thought my exact reply before i even clicked on the thread.

I love you (no homo)

Mormons are christcucks fool.

no they are spacecucks masquerading as christcucks

take the xenupill friend

>Produce a disproportionate amount of CIA, FBI and homeland security officers.
It's because so many men learn different languages. Also extremely patriotic and honorable.

They're fucking sex freaks from being so repressed. They're also clueless as fuck about the outside world if they live in Utah, even if they've gone on missions and stuff. They get this resigned, depressive quality as they get older because you can tell they think it's all bullshit and they wasted their youth.

They were a legit Christian Cult until they KEKed for race.
Mormonism is quickly being replaced by non-whites too.

>be me
>raised in morman family
>wasted my youth
>left before my mission because had enough bs
>25, depressed, alone, felt like I've missed out

That post hurt user, I didn't choose my upbringing

>take the xenupill friend

You're really going to defend the Mormons for Mountain Meadows? They massacred over a hundred people in cold blood, including women and children.
It will forever be a blight on the LDS church.
youtube.com/watch?v=gLaZ1AVEDG8&t=19m55s

"Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord, and I will repay."
Romans 12:19

I laughed when I found out there was a Mormon street gang like the Crypts and Bloods.
lol Straight Edge
One of them actually killed a guy for smoking and drinking with a samurai sword.

I've known too many friends like that

Evil, they should rot in hell.