3x01 The Rickshank Rickdemption - Written by Mike McMahan

>3x01 The Rickshank Rickdemption - Written by Mike McMahan
good episode
>3x02 Rickmancing the Stone - Written by Jane Becker
shit episode
3x03 Rickmancing the Stone - Written by Jessica Gao
shit episode
>3x04 Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender - Written by Sarah Carbiener & Erica Rosbe
shit episode
>3x05 The Whirly Dirly Conspiracy - Written by Ryan Ridley
good episode
>3x06 Rest and Ricklaxation - Written by Tom Kauffman
good episode

Can you see a pattern, Sup Forums?

Pickle Rick and Vindicators were fine. Not classics by any means, but not shit either. Episode 2 was definitely the worst of the series.

Pickle Rick was absolute trash, not just for the memes. The family councelling thing was just pointless and dull.
I did like the Vindicators episode though.

>Pickle Rick and Vindicators were fine
Pick Rick had some good animations, but it was not funny and the family counseling parts were awful.
Vindicators is the unfunniest episode of Rick and Morty
>I conceived a child with Million Ants but it died inside me because it was half one million ants and half collapsing star

It's a "channer still push their womans are not funny REEEEE also South park agree with me" narrative shitpost

Low points of Season 3 haven't been any worse than 1x02 and such. Most of Rick and Morty is just moderate cartoon shenanigans, and only a few actually reach peaks of extreme hard sci-fi concepts with complex philosophical undertones in both A and B plots will filled with nonstop laughs; like 2x06.

Really makes you think they hired shitty female writers on purpose. Like someone was forced to diversify the workplace under the condition that they choose the staff.

If you didn't know the sex of the writers you wouldn't be able to discern any differences.

Don't kid yourself, apart from episode 01, all of the episodes have been pretty awful this season

It's actually pretty easy. The difference in quality is pretty significant.

A lot of the time you can tell if it's a female or male depending on the language used or if their not so subtly pushing their political agenda.

>Most of Rick and Morty is just moderate cartoon shenanigans
this, but spergs will never admit this b/c it doesn't support outrage and contrarianism as well

This desu. But no, you virgins gotta sperg about everything. It's just a fucking cartoon, who cares.

Wrong

the fist episode was shit stop memeing it up as good.

yeah I can see you're a misogynistic piece of shit

The episodes are written by the whole room, they're just smart enough to pin the bad ones on Harmon's diversity hires.
They know they ran out of ideas (that's why this season took so long to write) so they got some fresh blood in the writers room and made sure they were women as criticism shields

Is it normal for cartoons to have different writers for every episode?

so feminine language automatically makes writing bad?

>not so subtly pushing their political agenda.
but if it was a political agenda you agree with then it'd be instantly good? and don't tell me a show shouldn't be discussing politics. political viewpoints in shows has been around since day one.

I'm right though.

That episode where Summer randomly becomes some uber bad ass warrior chick is a good example. Complete shift in character and female writer power fantasy.

it's commonplace for all shows to have different writers for each episode. not just cartoons.

YAAAAS QUEEEN

You're dumb. I didn't say either of those things.

Its not

you literally did. I quoted you to one reply, but not the other even though it's still clear what I was replying to bed.

go to bed, you fucking child.

the point of that was that she was overcompensating because of her insecurities of the divorce

its called comedic exaggeration, look it up

No, I said it's easy to detect if the writer is a male or female based on those two things. The shitty writing is independent from that point, dumb dumb.

>its another tv turns into pol episode

actually s3 e5 was basically the same in quality as s3e4. they both had a pretty similar rhythm of emotional outbursts

on the whole the season has been a lot more meta and self-referential to the EMOTIONAL DYNAMICS of the rick and morty cast

s3e1 was a great episode.
s3e6 was really good but like other episodes a bit too meta which cheapened it

the others range from ok to bad

>it's another redditor thread

Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is Sup Forums.

The whole episode was about how female characters can be cool too! Notice how the episodes are better when it doesn't include side characters.

Nice argument you got there

It is

To split hairs, the real shame of the season 3 episodes is that they failed to be effective for the wrong reasons. 3x05 for example repeatedly failed to execute effective comedic timing, spoiling a joke before it reached completion. When s1 and s2 sold their duds of an episode, they were simply concepts that just weren't that interesting; half-baked plots, but they didn't flail with the jokes. 2x05 "Get Schwifty" was a turd, but it sold good comedic timing and was seeded with effective minor jokes.

I can see how 3x05 is more of an offender to some than 2x05. Who cares if cartoon shenanigans has a bad plot if it's still incidentally funny?

What female character besides Summer? Cause Beth acted like a total retard during that episode

Obviously the writer self inserted as youthful Summer and not some old roastie. Use your brain, woman.

The best joke written by one of the female writers was the Israel one desu