Why do Americans do this?

Why do Americans do this?

Attached: 1521371647015.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2014/9/9/5975653/with-genetic-testing-i-gave-my-parents-the-gift-of-divorce-23andme
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/why-do-some-people-have-a-tiny-extra-hole-in-their-ear/
youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2017/06/15/peds.2016-3486
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we're mutts

Ironically that guy is whiter than most of America.

I unironically want to get tested. I think I've got some SEA monkey in me because I don't look like most chinks.

vox.com/2014/9/9/5975653/with-genetic-testing-i-gave-my-parents-the-gift-of-divorce-23andme

Be careful. 23andme can fuck up your whole family

viking isn't an ethnicity

What other kind of identity can we cling to? We're all burgers but each group of burger is different.

Americans don't usually know where we come from.

I'm vaguely aware my Grandfather, a Roman Catholic, grew up speaking Italian in his family home in Maine. He doesn't speak a word of Italian today.

His wife, my maternal grandmother, grew up very, very poor in the dustbowl. She claims her grandmother was a Native American, but I do not know where her other relatives are from. She can speak some German.

Oddly, they all have a British last name.

As for my father's side I have no fucking clue. My last name is Korean but my father was white. My last name is sort-of similar to a popular Irish last name, but it's not the same. I have never spoken to him since I was 12. I have an odd hole in my ear that I've looked up and it appears to be the remnants of gills that are most common in Korea.

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/why-do-some-people-have-a-tiny-extra-hole-in-their-ear/

So I have no idea what my exact makeup is. I'm awaiting tests from both 23andme and AncestryDNA to come back. If I have any nigger in me I'm killing myself.

You do realize it's not just Americans who do this, right? You fucking idiot. It's nice to know who your family was.

>My last name is Korean but my father was white
Amerimutt......

The white race as a whole is doomed. If you don't die a mutt in the states, your children will be blacked with muslim cock. Just kill yourself.

Dios mio...

>My last name is Korean but my father was white
Is your last name Lee? Because Lee isn't a Korean surname.

I can't say what it is, but it's distinctly Korean and oddly similar to an Irish name.

>The white race
Doesn't exist, you moron. Do you think Europeans were calling each other muh white race while they were slaughtering each other for centuries just for being part of a different region?
Your American concept of genetics is fucked up. There is no monolithic white race just as there is no monolithic black race.

>There is no monolithic white race just as there is no monolithic black race.
Certainly not to the tribes that murder each other in Africa, but when you're outnumbered such as we are and pitted against entities that truly desire to kill us, we can forgive the petty distinctions between French and German.

Not the British, though. Hitler's only mistake was not destroying England.

you do realize chinamen have literally any kind of forms out there, even the eldritch one?

Attached: 1521374036478.jpg (1135x1200, 59K)

Me

Attached: 23andme.jpg (1244x942, 162K)

>petty distinctions between French and German.

Attached: DYi8y0EXcAA9pIr.jpg large.jpg (376x379, 16K)

No one asked you Slav.

so close, yet so far. i'm still a mutt

Attached: ancestry.png (1096x632, 41K)

>0.2% Finnish
>0.1% Southron
You are not pure white

>all of that white DNA
you might not want to sleep tonight

Attached: 1510408998561[2].jpg (800x1206, 112K)

Its sad how many people here will find some random bullshit genes and then try to completely copy that culture, but butcher it in an uneducated mutt fashion.

Attached: 1511108892432s.jpg (125x79, 2K)

Thank Allah

Fucking based post my fellow based yank

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

the infamous video

How can a job (viking) be an ethnicity?

>38.3% British, Irish, Welsh
>12.1% French and German
>11% Italian
>10% Iberian
>11% Russian
>9%Polish
>5% Native American
>2% Nonspecific East Asian
>

Attached: 1521472128731.webm_snapshot_00.03_[2018.03.19_13.45.48].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

it's fun to know who your ancestors were

Attached: dna results.jpg (2048x1284, 291K)

fuck off, are you tax exempt now? cocksucker motherfucker

>Does not ship to Russia
>Literally everything I expect my ancestry to be is grey zone
>tfw will never be able to prove my mutt power level

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 00.54.01.png (1762x1384, 467K)

To make sure we are white.

Are you a Tannu Tuvan? The legendary? The foretold?

Congrats you are most likely somewhat Russo-Turkic.

He is happy for being a rapist?

Also americans are stupid:

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2017/06/15/peds.2016-3486

Attached: AAAA.gif (381x512, 536K)

Something that I forgot to post in the last one, but this reminded me. Half the time when they make the claim that they are le 56% whatever, they are almost completely wrong and these tests show it.

Attached: 1511332187817s.jpg (125x104, 3K)

These are fucking pointless unless you were adopted or something.
I got one for christmas (yes, really, my friend liked his a lot) and my results were like 98.2% british and 1.8% scandinavian
How the fuck is that exciting

>fleming
the irony

wait is this real

Modern American culture sucks. If it was the 70s or 80s you wouldn't see any of that.

So was the dad a cheater or what?

>viking
Come on, there was a small number of raiders who where called vikings. Iron age Scandinavians where know for their extensive trade routes that reach even Babylonia...
That bullshit write by British soy boys (yes, monks where the complete personification of what a soy boy looks like) is really inaccurate, the trade of amber was set hundreds of years before that was describe. Some of the sources used by the romans to describe the tribes living along the Baltic where British people who traded with Scandinavians in some frequent rate.

Attached: 485606.png (400x400, 19K)

Man I use I was a mutt. All my ancestors were backwardass peasant rice farmers.

Did anyone post the Kyle video. Because that's what happens to the majority of people that claim they are german/irish

Finns aren’t white.

I dont get it either, my paternal great grandparents are italian descent and my moms is German (catholic) what else do you even need to know?

Attached: 1520916849062.png (1536x1629, 2.51M)

not everyone knows both sides of their family or where they came from.

people will pay $100 for a inaccurate dna test but they cant spend an hour or two getting their family records?

are you taking the piss?

Don't use British slang unironically, it's unseemly for you.

no, are you trying to imply everyone is single mother mutt like you are?

it's not that easy where I live, I had to go to the diocese office and ask for the literal books and find the surnames of my family written by drunk priests until 1600, the oldest records we usually have, and I spent a morning only checking my relatives from a single parish

No chance I look to similar to my parents.

They made you have surgery as a child to fool you.

They do

Attached: what a twist.webm (720x480, 2.97M)