How do the modern successor states of Austria-Hungary perceive the Empire? How is it taught in your country?

How do the modern successor states of Austria-Hungary perceive the Empire? How is it taught in your country?

Attached: Austrian Empire.jpg (658x517, 76K)

Extensively

>there are currently 0 (zero) states being ruled by a habsburg
Don't like this situation lads

that's what they want you to think

also the hapsburgs were inbred retards, and any notion otherwise is delusional romanticism

Fun fact: Apart from Germans and Swiss, people from the former empire are the most positively perceived foreigners by Austrians, even today.

People who have never even seen a Hungarian with their own eyes still like them because of k.u.k. nostalgia.

>also the hapsburgs were inbred retards

t. illiterate who thinks le /his/ chin meme is true

bullshit, austrians hate everybody

Really? I thought Austrians look down on us?

What do Slovenes think of this man?

Attached: 5293875928375.jpg (354x486, 28K)

True, but we hate some people less than others.
I think this has more to do with an inferiority complex some Slovenians have because of the economic differences. Afaik we don't even have many negative stereotypes about you people because many just consider you weirdo Styrians.

Some hate him because he was against the independent Slovenia, but mostly he's, well maybe not liked, but at least respected

He is not at all this popular/controversial here.

whos dat nigga

can vouch, you filthy dago

If only the former territories didn't totally hate each other they might be able to have a cool relationship like v4

t. retard who read a few Wikipedia articles and thinks austria Hungary was the greatest thing ever

the hapsburgs were a corrupt bunch of influence peddling Blue bloods who cost the lives of millions throughout their reign and had their centuries of poor leadership crash down on their heads in WW1. The reformation of the aristocracy was a good move on Austria's part

AH was weak as fuq, they only country to be singlehandedly defeated by shitaly, even ethiopia was stronger, Slavs are truly subhumans.

>singlehandedly defeated by shitaly

shit map tho

>singlehandedly defeated by shitaly
when was that? Even a couple of slovene and croatian peasants defeated Italy in ww2.

Na Piavi, ne.

Mea culpa! What's wrong with it?

Italy never ever once defeated AH. I wish I had that graphic of that Italian field marshall who got BTFO 12 times in a row during WWI by Austrian forces 1/10th his size.

>no state border between Austria and Hungary
>arbitrary ethnic border between Croats and Serbs
>the name Carniola is in south Carinthia just because Slovenes lived there
>the Gotschee language island in Carniola is too far to the east
>Italians in Val di Canale prior to 1918
>the Italian-Austrian border is approximate

These I noticed cause I'm familiar with the geography and political history of these lands, but there must be errors everywhere.

Ambivalent, pretty neutral.
I'm a huge Austriaboo and I hate M*gyars more than anything.

Then why didn't you steamroll Shitaly?

And you got btfo by Serbia, you tell me which one is more humilliating.

why still butthurt, Fritz?

Attached: sudritolroman.jpg (279x439, 41K)

Sud tirol ist österreich

Attached: dignano.jpg (319x450, 47K)

Attached: IMG_7051.jpg (750x249, 24K)

I also hate Pr*ssoids and T*rkoids. Frenchbros are great, even though they fought Austria.

Love magyars
Dumb ust*She

"No"

It wasn't that good, but AH was better than Russia and Poland.

It's currently part if italy so...

>completely disloyal to the Empire
>attempt to violently magyarize non-Magyar areas
>constantly undermine the sovereignty of Croatia
>whenever our parties cooperate with them, they betray us
Ustani, bane, Hrvataka te zove, zove...
Josip Jelačić, do it again.

Jelasics didn't do shit tho.