How old were you when you realized Cuckstianity was designed to make you a slave to kike overlords? Me, I was 16...

How old were you when you realized Cuckstianity was designed to make you a slave to kike overlords? Me, I was 16. Kikestianity's values are diabolically designed to make you a meek, self-hating slave, and ultimately, to make white people extinct. Feels good to be redpilled, tbhfam.

No. They are designed to make you and the people around you better human beings. Right now, society gave up on most christian morals and it's falling apart. It's literally like living in a Sodom, the size of 2 conyinents.

Please stop making the same thread every day.

Joseph had a hottie and horny 12 year old wife and she was still untouched virgin, how gay was he ?

14, I never went back.

Cucktianity is the worse thing to happen to us it breeds too many spineless easily jew manipulated pussies like what you today. OH BOO HOOO BLACKS ARE PEOPLE TOO WAAH, our ancestors would behead niggers for fun and not give a single flying shit. Christianity castrated Europe its the worst thing to happen to us White people that and the Brits not going extinct.

Bullshit. People gave up on christian morality after dark ages and entered a period called reneicanse. So bad christian rule was that they literally referred to next period as world being born again. What the actual fuck christcucks.

>You're sterile
Whoops!

>was 16
>was
>>>/cancerland/
>>>/reddit/
Sage

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

Doesn't sound very cucked to me.

Being a decent person is not the same as being spineless.

Why was Jesus such an anti semite and spoke against the Rabbi's of the day.

>Romania
Good god I see the cuck genes have finally reached you guys, it really is the end.

Not sure about it. Your current leader gives me that exact impression. In the end accepting all those poor refugees is what a decent person would do, right?

Is there seriously a more cucked religion than modern cucktianity? I can't think of one. It's a SJW shitshow now

There is only one god and his name is Kek

>*tips fedora* if only girls could see how much of a nice guy I am

>that pic
is it a shoop or just meme magic?
I want to believe

It's real

University of Connecticut i think?

spoilers; statues of frogs have existed before Sup Forums

Kek is an ancient Egyptian god in the end. Obviously he would get a statue or two.

Thank you. About time someone pointed out the basic fucking fact. Sure, Christianity had its phase of messed up dark ages, but it was also a unifying force to keep Europe from destroying itself or being destroyed by arabs and mongols.

There wouldn't be any Europe left if it wasn't for Christianity.

Oh plz the South Europeans kept the sandniggers at bay for centuries, it doesnt matter if the rest of Europe was non christian.

Whites will never defend themselves without returning to their own culture.

Kek the Christians didn't stop shit. The crusades were a Frankish invasion

The different cucktian nations barely ever helped each other when under threat from Ottomans, Mongols etc

>he doesn't worship the old gods

Christianity is backwash.

Looking after a stranger, while your brother is starving, is what the West is doing.
Are you done bitching about muh cummunusum and now you're trying to be more edgy?

>literally worshipping a child of cuckoldry
fucking kek

COSE IT ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE FOR YOU. TARDED SLAVE