The movie was pretty cool

>the movie was pretty cool
>start to watch the show
>literally the biggest gurl power leftist fag enabling shit I have ever seen in the first 10 minute show of tv
>Pedo Jew dad wanting his teen daughter plowed by the football jock
>Mother wants to teach young kids about sex even if it isn't in the curriculum
>conservative dad who won't put up with his faggot make up wearing son is SO EVIL!!!
>literally said "white privileged males"
>lol I am bi

Why do they shoehorn this shit in to shows? I just wanted a horror series

Do they all die horribly?

There is some pretty decent payoff if you put up with that shit until the last few episodes

Or did I misinterpret the show and it's really the people who are the monsters and who we should be afraid of most?

Can more people pls respond? I would like a discussion please

what are you even talking about?
is this The Mist?

The movie was shit though

Good in black n white
It's the NEW mist

I think you need to go outside more.

just watch the first 2 episodes then skip to the last 2 episodes, and you will be in the same place as a person who has watched the whole series, since nothing happens till the last 2 episodes

I am bed ridden

It was pretty funny to see Sup Forums kneejerk about the SJW.

The faggot being a psycho was foreshadowed in like the second episode or something. I can't remember exactly but I called it really early in the season. I think hes hugging the girl and he says something like "I'll always be there for you" with a dead look on his face.

wtf i made the exact same thread yesterday and you just dumbed it down a whole lot. dumb ass content stealer.

The Mist is the most bluepill show there is.

>Stepdad is an actual cuck
>SJW bi sexual outcast
>Roastie mom
>'Bad' cop who represents all cops
>A fat black man who steals,kills a whitey then blames other whiteys (no surprise)
>a muslim who wants kill everyone (no surprise)
>A leftie group who sides with the killer muslim (no surprise)
>A nutjob vegan
>A bluepill chad

>Stepdad is an actual cuck
Fair. The dad is actually a little bitch.

>SJW bi sexual outcast
No.

>Roastie mom
Fair. Shes a shit character though.

How is he bad? Its not like he goes around yelling "I LOVES SHOOTING ME SUM NIGGAS". He just trying to keep a false rape claim from ruining his sons life. Also, you're basically complaining that a guy set up to be a villain is a villain.

>A fat black man who steals,kills a whitey then blames other whiteys (no surprise)
That's a red pill you fucking idiot.

>a muslim who wants kill everyone (no surprise)
So is that.

>A leftie group who sides with the killer muslim (no surprise)
What?

>A nutjob vegan
I don't think you know what blue pilled means. I don't even remember this character but if they were portrayed as insane then thats not a blue pill.

>A bluepill chad
He was literally just a guy. Nothing about his character shouted bluepill. If he had a big scene where he shouted "I did not rape the girl but because I am a white male I have probably raped someone in my life due to our rape culture." then I would agree. But his entire story arc is him trying to convince Dem Hips that he didn't do it.

tl;dr you're an idiot that doesn't even know what you're complaining about

You haven't seen all the episodes have you?

I have. I just actually paid attention to them.

I need to get away from Sup Forums. Peoples autism blinding them to any form of emotional empathy or nuance is relly fucking frustrating.

>he thinks he can leave

Loving Every Laugh

Stepdad is an actual cuck
>SJW bi sexual outcast
>Roastie mom

Do you understand the concept of a character arc?

>>a muslim who wants kill everyone (no surprise)
>>A leftie group who sides with the killer muslim (no surprise)
>>A nutjob vegan
>>A bluepill chad

How is this bluepilled?

How about i smash ur fucking gob in?

Leave Kevin Alone, he's blossoming. I became visibly erect when he beat the air out of Adrian.

I didn't like the dad at first because he was a pussy but his development and character arc was pretty good.

I think what turned it around for me was when he punched the mall security guard. He didn't try talking like he would have at the start of the series, he just went straight to the ass-kicking.

Looking back, the character arcs were all pretty well done. The Mother-Daughter-Chad was all really shit though. That dynamic didn't amount to anything.

Well, they had to have SOMETHING to replace Sense8 I guess.

>Well a man's ment to love a women
The queers dad was based

>gurl power leftist fag enabling shit

women of the show :
a "do as I say not as I do" ex-slut, current shrew
her cute but ultimately useless daughter who failed to save a child
that child's mother who whips the whole mall into an angry mob because muh feelings
a junkie in it for herself
a childless old hippy who is literally the prophet of evil

Not to mention the violent, selfish Blacks or the psychotic gay creature

You know the difference between you and me, OP, I actually watched the show

Fuck you I binge watched the first Ep. and worked the plot out

sorry user
at least you have the internet
fuck, imagine being bed ridden fifty years ago

>Giving kikes the ratings

Nope

Torrent it you stupid faggot.

If your agenda isn't profitable, just buy every studio and every critic rag. Then people will have to watch your movies because it's the only thing left to watch.

Now every character in every show is a vehicle for how the producers wish demographics to be perceived as dictated by their personal opinions. You will never see another Clint Eastwood, but he's too big for them to write away. They'll just wait him out in exchange for him becoming a shill. When he's gone, every movie will star an approximation of Idris Elba, Benedict Cumbercuck, Daddario as Elba's love interest, Seth Rogen, one of Seth's friends he's getting over via nepotism, and Michael B. Jordan.

>and Michael B. Jordan.

Stopped reading right there.

>Now every character in every show is a vehicle for how the producers wish demographics

If this were true why would the faggot kids character arc end up how it did? Or the hippie woman? Or the black mall manager.

Almost every minority demographic in the show ends up being a massive cunt. The exception being the dad who actually becomes MORE likeable as he becomes more exasperated and violent.

You think you know what bluepill means, but you don't.

Keep watching. It's worth it.

>less then 24 hours emergency
>stuck in a shopping centre
>Americans are already making plans to ration food so they don't starve

Fucking pathetic

The funniest part is that they run out of food IN A FUCKING MALL. How much were they eating to completly run out of food in about a week?

I thought you drama queens were exaggarating again until I watched the pilot. They went really strong with this one.

Read the thread.

are you fucking retarded? That's half the point, they're spoofing it. Besides, it all gets turned on its head in the later episodes

because they get outside funding to push it

You know product placement? the same happens with people with an agenda.

If you're a rabid feminist with billions of dollars and you offer the producers half a million to have them add some things do you think they will say no? Same happened with Deadpool 2.