A Simpsons joke that me personally, I didn't understand

>I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to sneed around the city, keeping its sneed over fifty, and if its sneed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called "Chuck."

Shut the fuck up retard.

Shut the fuck up retard.

Suck the seed up Chucklehead

Shut the fuck up retard.

Shut the feed up retard

The Chuck that Couldn't Suck Down

haha sneed!!!

XD

I too am an underage meme spouting retard that loves to shitpost XDD!!!

Sneed

Chuck

>implying it's the underage who spam sneed
Sneed is the true kino on this board. A meme existing within a meme, all spouting from the same enigmatic TV show. A meme so obscure and hard to understand that mere men have destroyed their livelihoods trying to comprehend it, ruined their lives trying to understand why it spreads. This isn't an ordinary meme we are dealing with, it is a meta-meme, a meme manifest. This is why I refer to it as kino; while not true kinography in the purest sense, it does manifest in the mind's eye, the great spiritual theatre inside the human brain. And it nests there. The sneed meme is truly something to behold on this board, because when it lies dormant, it evolves into a mental film so complex, so beautiful that it rivals even the finest works of Tarkovsky and Chinobeau, and almost tops the "masterpiece" that is Hoyton Buick's Midnight Masters.

I won't try to argue my point any further, because if you don't get it, you just don't "get it". Sneed is the true patrician on this board, the true kino. Sneed is all the things it never was, and will never be, because Sneed has transcended the barrier that is human doubt. Every man who has posted and will post Sneed in the future is blessed by the fate of God; every man who creates an edited image of Sneed and Chuck is a true kinnosseur. It is shocking that men like you cannot appreciate its true beauty.

Fuck off

Did you inspect element that conversation yourself? Because you did a shit job.

Sneed smiles upon this user. You have truly been blessed by the Seed and Feed my brother.

It's insane the extent to which people will go to try and "prove" some conspiracy theory. Reminds me of how I drew some art for another board and later found out that it apparently pissed someone off so much that he made an entire "infographic" trying to establish me as some long time shitposter, complete with logs of a Facebook conversation (I don't even have Facebook) and screencaps of posts from someone else, with the claim that it was some sort of "strategy" of mine to derail the thread. On one hand it pleases me that I pissed someone off that much that they had to fabricate a false narrative and an infographic, but on the other hand I'm genuinely worried about the mental state it must take to not only fake that stuff just to push a narrative, but to then spam it constantly even when I'm not around. The thing is, even if you spam something a whole bunch, it's hard to convince someone that it's true if they don't have any reason to care, and most people do not care.

>haha get it i used that word again
Even 12 year olds think you should grow up

Elaborate user this sounds interesting

When does summer vacation end?

Oh, it's not at all interesting really, I basically just told all there is to tell. I suppose I could find the autistic infographic but that's all there really is to it.

Let's see it I'm curious what board, was it Sup Forums?

Zathura poster got me

I don't get it though, why a Zathura poster specifically?