>society with man
>lifespan of just 60-80 years
>everyday problems, need of food, ilness, poverty
>created modern world as we know it

Other urls found in this thread:

women-inventors.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Kwolek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevlar
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

b-but muh purple ray

it's fantasy dipshit

>mfw these supersoldier warrior womyn get BTFO by normal men using guns

they had invisible airplanes and shit

Necessity is the mother of invention, so it kinda makes sense. Also, I can't think of a single female inventor.

They are just bored of living and want to die in blood sports

It's just pretend. Everyone knows a society of women would never work

Don't google it. Last time I did i had to pause

I'd want to live there as their eternal (sex)slave

Too late.
>women-inventors.com
Windshield wipers, tip-ex, something to do with cement, barbie dolls.
I'm blown away.

For 1 women scientist you can name 50 man scientists who done more in same subject.

'women had no rigths' argument is stupid, majority of scientists was born in rich families, but when bored rich man wanted to explore the world, bored rich women wanted to explore dicks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Kwolek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevlar

the only female anything i can think of is marie curie

All those inventions that shaped human endeavor, I'm impressed.

they did not need technology they have magic

they have no desire to create.

they have no NEED to create. because they have magic.

their magic lasso is 100% accurate unlike polygraph lie detector machine. their magic mirror does not need camera-equipped drones that enemy can detect. they can cloak an entire island while men's camouflage uniform barely hides you.

they have no need, yeah. all they do is repeat same fight moves for thousand years to be fucked by few random german soldiers.
When you constantly expect a war for thousand years, maybe you should consider possibility of changes in your enemy equipment.

>implying they did not decimate the nazis at the beach

did you not watch the movie and just sheeple-parroting a meme or are you a lame weak troll hoping i did not watch the movie?

WE

>WE

ARE NEVER EVER
GETTING BACK TOGETHER AGAIN

i do not remember this song in the movie. or was it another taylor swift song?

>10 nazis
> vs all amazons
> on their territory
> losed more than 10 amazons

>kevlar
>monopoly
>cookies

pleb.

You're a fag user.

>implying bullets are effective against magic
Even Superman is vulnerable against magic.

>implying all amazons were at beach
>implying more than 10 amazons
>implying less than 10 nazis

bullets literally pierced them like any normal human.
Only Diana is meta-human.

>Only Diana is meta-human.
and she still got injured by the bullets, her regeneration is what's impressive.

amazons in general arent anywhere close to being as strong as diana, and theyre still vulnerable to physical harm, even diana which is why she needs to block/deflect attacks with her bands
also theres the fact that everyone in the snyderverse is a lot weaker than they really should be

Batman was a fucking beast.

>also theres the fact that everyone in the snyderverse is a lot weaker than they really should be
not counting Batman of course

It's pretty accurate though.

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

In the grand scheme of Batgod, he's still low caliber.

>implying bullets pierce magic shields

Well, of course. Batman in the comics right now is pretty much Rick Sanchez.

In terms of raw physical strength and abilties though he is almost metahuman levels of strong, the wallcrawl still gets me

5 dead amazons in 1 frame.
>be immortal
>life for at least 3 thousand years
>spend all life in fight trainings
>die from a bullet shot by a 18 y.o german

The amazons in the comics before, like... way back during the 40's-80's used to be an advanced society, having tech like invisible jets, purple rays that could cure any diseace, correctional prisons where the amazons would cure criminals with the power of femdom, and all kinds of shit.

DC did away with all of that with the 80's reboot, opting to show their society as a more archaic and magical place. The intent was to show Diana was a complete fish out of water in modern times.

hes mentally weak, doesnt really show a level head and his planning (strongest trait) isnt really present, because trying to fist fight superman really isnt the best plan when you're a regular human.

I can see that amazon pusy.

>can't think of a single female inventor
Wow its almost like women were only allowed to be housewives until recently

>and his planning (strongest trait) isnt really present, because trying to fist fight superman really isnt the best plan when you're a regular human.

He could have killed Superman if he wanted. I'm going to say that his planning skills were pretty good.

>Themyscira - advanced women society
>Wakanda - advanced black society

What comics writers mean by this?

>He could have killed Superman if he wanted.
only because clark is a moron in comics and in movies
batman was unironically surprised when his turrets didnt hurt clark, even after seeing what he was capable of, he thought with his suit he could fistfight him without kryptonite

He was testing Superman with the turrets and sound thing.

To be fair you answer your own question.
What is the need for technological progress if there is no illness/death/war. Those have always been mankinds driving factor for progress.

>Those have always been mankinds driving factor for progress.

Curiosity is mankids drivig factor. They have none.

>Comparing fictional world written by men to the real world
You are truly a credit to our species

>implying that real world womens are different

this hot slut helped invent wifi

That they are not fictional characters?
Why yes, that is what im "implying".

>return of kings
wew

It's complitly logical. When you have everything and live forever, you don't need any inventions.

When you die in 60 years, when you need food, sleep etc, you have to invent something to help you, to enchance your living, to cure ilness.

Yeah, I didn't like the source either. But you can look at clips from that show on Youtube.

They live in preparations to great war. To maximaze your chance of winning you would try to create more powerful weapons, or armor that can save you from a bullet.

It's because even if you're a rich, you can be enough of an autist that you can't get pussy, so all you got is inventing shit.
Meanwhile a rich woman would never be unable to get dick. So they don't have to invent shit.

>Islands have unlimited resources

Really makes you think

only tumblr could think such a retarded person by person message layout where you have to trace fucking lines to see who said what is a good idea

>Chocolate chip cookies
>invention

>I can't think of a single female inventor so they don't exist.

where did that user imply that conclusion

>only allowed
>allowed
Really? Did men kill women if the were caught reading a book? Is this what your female teachers taught you? It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that men hadn't yet invented the items that would make women's work easier, leaving then with ample free time to complain about how oppressed they are? You realize there were no washing machines, electric ovens, microwaves, refrigerators, etc, until men invented them, right?

>That webm
What were they thinking?

What are those head pieces meant to protect?

Their hair