Well shit, there's a drone making the rounds outside my window for the last half hour

Well shit, there's a drone making the rounds outside my window for the last half hour.

And a car blaring out some authoritarian speech I can barely make out, every 7-10 minutes for a minute straight.

Kek, my repeating digits and shitposting has made me a target.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

all-natural-horse-care.com/horse-hoof-anatomy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seek help. Your paranoia is getting worse.

>What do?

post source plz

This you have schizophrenia user I'm sorry.

Chekced

What do you mean by "repeating digits"?

IT IS TIME

Damn op, double dubs. KEK has something special in store for you

double integers confirms

rare pepe spotted
also, dubdubs checked. OP is telling the truth.

don't
turn
around

This is why you were told since elementary school not to do Crystal Meth...

..... stfu.

go outside and give us some evidence
>the stories written here blah blah blah

A drone can't see through walls and if they wanted to spy on you they'd just use PRISM.

You are probably schizophrenic and schizophrenic people are in denial that they're sick and cause their family a load of bullshit by not getting medicated

no u

that's a cow user.

Pepe is obviously eating the cow.

PRAISE BE! PRAISE KEK!

That's not all that is in store for you.

lay off the amphetamines

I'm not schizoid or paranoid or anything of that nature... been checked out by a therapist.

It's strange and surreal seeing flashing lights and sounds of hovering objects and authoratative esque speeches at close to 3am in the morning, after spending a few shitposts shilling for Hillarys death through organ failure.

It's purely coincidental and surreal at the same time.

Your the anti christ kill your self

Oh shit nigger you're fucked , here's what you gotta do

>boot recovery
>wipe data
>break phone in half / put it in microwave
>wipe prints
>throw it out the window
>break your head in half / put it in microwave
>throw it out the window

that should do it.

Canada with the red pill

/Thread

Propably hitler has something to say to you.
Also the drone is a haunebu.

Just remember that you invited me in.

What on God's green Earth is that??

A horse missing its hoof

It is a left wing authoritarian speech or a right wing authoritarian speech? Shoot the drone and drop something heavy on the car if the former, join them if the latter

You know it seems like everyone gets disgusted by that pic but it just reminds me of the infinite fractal nature of organic life and I think it's absolutely beautiful

It's morbidly fascinating, I am both grossed out intrigued at that same time.

I am not really disgusted about it. It gives a weird feeling looking at it. It looks beautifull, sure. But it's a strange feeling that creeps upon me.

i can def see the beauty in it. very symmetrical and sone perty coloring too.

i thought it was some kind of paintbrush made out of an animals leg bone at first.

fuck. now I want to get fucked by that hoof.

It looks like my toothbrush after brushing my gums bloody

How does that even happen? I hope they killed the damn thing shortly after.

Wtf I'm a Cruz Missile now

It's looks painful.

It's how they get the horseshoes you play at backyard barbecues.

>Pulling off a hoof = Horseshoe

You don't get out often, do you user?

I'd whoop ya ass in a game of shoes, boy

They're onto you for browsing this forum. Every day on my way to work, black escalades and guys with walky talkys trail me for a ways down the road. The road of the red pill aint easy, we are chosen or some shit

Stop hitting that blunt and stop smoking that pipe.

Tripa confirm

Or since this is America just put one in the chamber of your nearest semi-automatic and go to sleep

Darn tootin

the horse is dead. hooves are dissected for educational purposes in the training of people who care for hooves.
all-natural-horse-care.com/horse-hoof-anatomy.html

Animal glue
Hooves are boiled down to make adhesives. Horses can be used for this

varmint

>authoritarian speech

Also, that is some fine sexy ass.

sage

Post more.

Whos speaking in the speech, what are they saying, I kinda dont really even care about the drones but elaborate more.

Youve made 2 posts, this looks like a shitposting troll now.

Kek wills you get shot for hate speech

Also checked

what in kek's cock

The nectar of the gods

OP they are on too me too. I have a drone with smart vision outside flying around it can see through my walls.

What the fuck do we do ???

At this point the smartest thing to do is to get out your gun and shoot the people doing the speeches.
They're gonna storm into your apartment and kill you at some point anyway.
Right now they're just trying to intimidate you, you might as well hit them while they don't expect it.

i see the fractals and their beauty, but i'm overwhelmed by the empathy i feel for the animal. how much pain and suffering was caused by that wound? i imagine the poor soul was euthanized after the picture was taken.

feels bad man

Didn't US police using drones with directional sound speakers to wear off bandits/terrorists/etc. who holed themselves in the house?

It doesn't disgust me because it looks disgusting. It disgusts me because I can't help but imagine the pain.

By the brands in the fridge, it's a HUE picture.

absolutely orgasmic

thanks doc

sauce please

>Well shit, there's a drone making the rounds outside my window for the last half hour.

>And a car blaring out some authoritarian speech I can barely make out, every 7-10 minutes for a minute straight

The horse was dead before they removed the hoof

Why the hell is this thread still up

>What on God's green Earth is that??

The stuff that covers baby horses feet in the womb. It is so they don't damage the womb. It falls off a few days after birth.

Are you in Iraq or Syria? Saudi Arabia?