Dindu hurls Molotov cocktail into 79-year-old woman's car as she's driving to church in St. Louis

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/man-hurls-molotov-cocktail-into--year-old-woman-s/article_6ea5cd42-b67b-55f3-a166-64f69428e2c7.html

> there were three men in the car about 20 to 25 years old, and the man who threw the cocktail had short braided hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykenn.blogspot.com/search/label/elderly
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0
youtube.com/watch?v=NHSOWQyEwHk
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk
foxcarolina.com/story/32784577/dispatchers-shooting-reported-in-greenville
dailykenn.blogspot.com/
clashdaily.com/2014/12/savage-burning-whites-new-knock-game-blacks/
liveleak.com/view?i=8bc_1449337410
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White people are cucks for putting up with this.

Black on elderly crime is a serious issue.

the most disgusting thing is when you read they think there was like 10 people involved, but only a small amount are arrested/charged

dailykenn.blogspot.com/search/label/elderly

You stupid niggers. Spread Colin Flaherty to liberal campuses and imgur and reddit.

Show them by force the negro violence. They'll turn.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wyw_D03ywv0

>2016
>Living near nigger ghettos

Get out of the nigger infested cities you idiotic mother fuckers.

FYI this happened right next to Ferguson. 100% certified hate crime.

If I have to go near nigger zones I carry 100% of the time and never let my guard down. Saved my life multiple times already.

Pro tip: If a random nigger is acting remotely friendly towards you for no reason you need to GTFO

Don't forget the one that killed two nuns.

It's not racism if it's true inner city ghetto's are some of the worst. Fuck niggers If only we could just bulldoze these fulthy ass nieghborhoods and make another strip mall or something useful.

Well, we get to see what Zimbabwe and South Africa was like first hand. If you live near snakes don't get suprised when you get bit.

it would be worthwhile to bait these niggers. the streets would be clean in no time.

>Pro tip: If a random nigger is acting remotely friendly towards you for no reason you need to GTFO

THIS!!!!!

They are NEVER friendly. They are sizing you up and they are never alone. You won't see the sucker punch coming.

They are brutal and filled with hate. They hate the fact that you exist. They hate the fact that you are something they will never be.

Existential Envy

youtube.com/watch?v=NHSOWQyEwHk

Can't wait until there is open season on these fuckers. When it's legal and all.

Women and christcucks are the ones that have been breeding the turd world and letting them in, is it bad that their pets turn on them?

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

What are you waiting for
Your game master to approve your pvp?

Women & christcucks?? Kek.

we burn down refugee camps when they look wrong at us..whats your excuse for not using your weapons ?

The whites live by the law. Tha's what separates us from shitskins and other animals.

Yes, women and christcucks. Does "for only a dollar a day" ring a bell? Women voting?

Lmao. The times ive seen chameleons break laws are more than i can remember. Fucking albinos think theyre better than niggers when in reality theyre two sides of the same coin. Lolololol

Whites are considered superior for a reason. We built a system to deal with this shit. Yeah it might not involve chimping out, but whites see that as a positive. Can't argue with our unlimited success and domination.

Old means weak, weak means prey.

>Africa
look no further

>Can't wait until there is open season on these fuckers. When it's legal and all.

Why wait? They act like it's open season on you already. No one will care if you just randomly and anonymously shoot a lone groid late at night. Get a suppressor, pop four rounds into his body and keep walking.

Pretty much you ever notice there are no white males that look obviously dangerous in these black on white hate crimes? I have never seen a biker looking dude in one of these crimes.

Stupid bitch probably marched back the 1960's.

She knows what she did.

If whites get caught they'll go to prison and be a minority there. If black get caught they will be reunited with their ilk.

>Colin Flaherty is the authority black crime
How very pleased with themselves the left and center dindu look. The one on the right is probably trying to remember what comes after l,m,n,o,p. What possessed them to commit such a vile act? Is it racism? Is it a lack of intelligence? A thirst for violence that can't go un-forfilled? Was it the mans helplessness? Probably all of the above. How very interesting this all is.

Attacking humans is fun to blacks, they see everything they do as entertainment.

I know Stefan is a meme but his video on crime is top notch:
youtube.com/watch?v=TVBJ5m3sGfk

I wonder why they haven't taken some time to perform some serious self reflection on their behavior/culture (referencing U.S. Blacks). Even the intelligent ones (one was my good friend for a time) fall into the whole "BLM, SJW, Marxism" pit swearing by they rhetoric as if it were a religion. It is a religion in fact. Have you seen how they behave when presented with contradicting view points and 100 percent factual evidence? Of course we have! The immediate denial and refusal to even hear out the "outsiders" so to speak, is the definition of cult behavior. How do we reason with dogma driven people? That in itself is a paradox.

May God have mercy on them and all who are lost.

That being said, fuck those guys

"What's up OG, don't get too hot"

fuck that is straight out of a movie, I lol's

I watch his videos daily. Along with Flaherty, Paul Joseph Watson, Alex Jones (insert grain of salt),Sargon, list goes on. I always fact check them, the margin of error in their data is quite small (larger margin with the humble water filter merchant). I appreciate what they do greatly.

Blacks do everything due to sadistic hedonistic instincts, what you see is nothing more than their left brain creating a rationalization for these instincts, the truth is there is no rational reason why blacks do the things they do at all.

>How do we reason with dogma driven people?
We don't. What we need is a cultural shift, ie majority setting the new rules and policies that deal with these tendencies, rather radically. After Trump is sworn I believe we will see such shift and people movements BLM will be outlawed, SJWs will be shunned and frowned upon, etc.

This^

I find there behavior extremely infuriating for that reason. They believe they're in the right, making up excuses for even the most inexcusable (uncivilized) actions, produce/contribute very little (Dr. Carson is the first exception that comes to mind), and want everything for free. I could go on forever but, Sup Forums doesn't approve of autistic obsessions. This thread would be nothing but me if that was the case.

Sounds enriching.
Hopefully some leftcucks get firebombed by their pet nigs.

I really wish morr decent blacks would stand up and tell the rest to stop acting like niggers.

>Carson
He is an anomaly (he blends in with whites)

There's no denying Trump appears to be the one to implement this shift,and is currently doing so (ultimately this falls on us to take action). SJW's and BLM are already resented by people already (lower is the number of people who will be open about this for fear of physical safety). I think in order for them to be truly defeated it must be done through policies,removing their political influence and their pseudo science/social constructs. So I'm in agreement with you on that.

Insight.

This one kind of fits the bill,
foxcarolina.com/story/32784577/dispatchers-shooting-reported-in-greenville

He is young, appears healthy, has a neck tattoo. Was killed by feral nogs who pretended to be interested in buying a pair of speakers he listed in an online ad.

Can someone help me find a few stories of white on black murders like these? I know they happen according to the stats but I am having a lot of trouble finding even one.

Fug, I just realized justifiable homicides in which white victims shoot black criminals are probably included in the white on black homicide stats. They are probably counting a lot of spics as white too.

>How do we reason with dogma driven people?
You can't.
You manipulate their emotions to suit your needs. Like how the Jews are doing to get them uppity.

I highly recommend following this blog too,
dailykenn.blogspot.com/

It comprehensively archives news stories about black on white violence and is updated regularly. Following the neverending abundance of senseless and brutal black on white murders this closely redpilled me when I thought I was already redpilled. The guy who runs it has a YouTube channel as well but his style of speech is very difficult to listen to.

so this "race" war is really a religious war? do you really think thats the reason? are these things really on a crusade? seems doubtful. seems like too much higher thinking involved.

They cant stop acting like niggers because acting like niggers is their normal behavior, the blacks that act civilized are technically mentally ill if you consider the normal state of blacks a sane black person.

>Feminism is a cult.
>Progressivism is a cult.
>Islam is a religion.
I'd call it an ideological war. Each side is racially mixed. One side relies on facts, statistics, data, science, banter,math. The other relies on dogma, political intimidation both with civilians and politicians(Trump protesters,BLM,SJW's and the SS have a lot in common when it comes to their methods of getting people to listen and believe they're right. People have died for disagreeing with them), pseudo science and academia.

kek, 17 minutes?

I generally like AJ, but does he really need ot spend 17 minutes bragging about how unenvious of people he considers better than him?

and does he have a solution?

sure thing FBI, good plan, brb

why? why do you watch them?

haven't you reached the point where they are just regurgitating what we already know from /po/?

what has cuckgon been upto lately? telling us that mudslimes are evil and bad? telling us feminists are stupid and bad?

PJW is ok, I watch the odd vid here and there, but rarely is there something new

>Fug, I just realized justifiable homicides in which white victims shoot black criminals are probably included in the white on black homicide stats. They are probably counting a lot of spics as white too.

You didn't know this? They have been doing this since basically ever. Even suicides are counted as "gun deaths".

It's an old cliché, but it still holds true: There's lies, damned lies and then there's statistics

He was just trying to give her a warm greeting.

Here's another one from this month

>Fat white chick getting involved with niggers
Color me surprised.

And another from this month.

They also kidnapped, raped, and fed that white girl to alligators recently.

Remember that you are bad for being white though

Can any American tell me what it's like to live around a bunch of violent dindus? how do you cope with it?

Here's a shitload more

clashdaily.com/2014/12/savage-burning-whites-new-knock-game-blacks/

And you should all remember this video of a nigger setting his two white coworkers on fire while other niggers recorded it and showed zero empathy.

liveleak.com/view?i=8bc_1449337410

Why is this hyena still alive?

They'll say #notallnegroes or "it's a result of poverty, not race". I know them too well, you can't turn them. A swedish guy appologize to a nigger that tried to rape him ffs.

Notice they are in a group, nigger pussies never will take you on alone.

Of course, they're less human, closer to animals. No honor, low willpower, controlled by emotions, attacking in groups. Total opposite of what "humanity" stands for.